Why do Indians and blacks and other minorities get so much hate here

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
I mean there literally the exact same as us pretty much exact same struggle same equal potential experience depending on geography ofc and same experience of having bad looks I mean ik most of it’s just for shits and giggle but still I think there legit people here who hate Indians and blacks for no reason

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Costcosuperstore, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
it's an incel froum what do you expect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Costcosuperstore, reek and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper, murdah and 1 other person
funny thing is its literally black and indians hating on each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and GabachoCopium
I mean there literally the exact same as us pretty much exact same struggle same equal potential experience depending on geography ofc and same experience of having bad looks I mean ik most of it’s just for shits and giggle but still I think there legit people here who hate Indians and blacks for no reason

Undeserved superiority complexes despite being genetic trash.

"Hey at least I'm not Indian" despite having 50 unfixable failos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, micropp, murdah and 7 others

I mean most people aren’t genetically bad they just have shit maxilla’s / growth except for heigh and some outliers low

• +1
Reactions: murdah and dna_cel

Also almost no falio is unfixxable name one

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, micropp, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

They’re just expensive and dangerous lol except for height that’s unifxxable

Long midface, ipd, height (no one realistically getting a 100k surgery).
And obo fixes long mid face and there’s way to fix long midface by dropping the orbits lower and making forehead bigger with implant and obo

• JFL
The self hating is funnier

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, VolcelFTW and PrinceLuenLeoncur
And obo fixes long mid face and there’s way to fix long midface by dropping the orbits lower and making forehead bigger with implant and obo

I need to see a before and after of such procedure.

Insecure incels coping with racism.

?

Show me a pic of someone fixing their midface with that surgery you mentioned.
It’s a giant implants surgery they don’t post results 😂😭

• JFL
It’s a giant implants surgery they don’t post results 😂😭

Nigga you can't tell me it fixes it without actually seeing the results.

Indians, Asians and Blacks are the most subhuman races that's why

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
who hate Indians and blacks for no reason
Most whites dont hate indians but for blacks the hatred is def there.
Indian people are just an eye sore, they just look unappealing, cant really hate on it, its just an inconvenience when being around them.
Asians are a punching bag, the ones who follow orders from whites, discrimination against them isnt that harmful but they arent seen as a threat at all. Example is Derek Chauvin and his partner, some asian who sat there doing nothing.

Most whites dont hate indians but for blacks the hatred is def there.
Indian people are just an eye sore, they just look unappealing, cant really hate on it, its just an inconvenience when being around them.
Asians are a punching bag, the ones who follow orders from whites, discrimination against them isnt that harmful but they arent seen as a threat at all. Example is Derek Chauvin and his partner, some asian who sat there doing nothing.
View attachment 2912788
I’m pretty sure George Floyd died from drugs bro

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
I think its mainly whites here that get hate, its why BBC threads and ethnic threads get spammed here

• Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I dont like self hating ethnics, I want non white hating ethnics tbh
I guess I just prefer realistic ethnics. The forum is filled with fanatical kangs who have unironic BNWO fantasies. None of them hate whites though, that's why they want to live in white countries instead of Africa and marry white women. In the case of many ethnics, their background is something that should be hated. So in this case self-hatred is just race realism.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and UZB_Strebl
its because they are itself subhuman and they want cope with their superiority complex. I havent seen many gl racist here. Its funny how gl user and subhumans are from different planet. Niko, larsanova,pneumo, charisma Arvid, salludon are super kind.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
its because they are itself subhuman and they want cope with their superiority complex. I havent seen many gl racist here. Its funny how gl user and subhumans are from different planet. Niko, larsanova,pneumo, Arvid, salludon are super kind.
Bro tried to sneak larsa nova in there.

• Hmm...
Indo Aryans have taken over
Over for bbc cucks
BBC posting is getting old, now there's Dravidian BVLL posting. Maddening.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
unsure if he roped tbh even tho @AlexBrown84 confirms
Prolly stopped rotting on the forum since his activities are hidden jfl
Why did he rope

fucking S tier Retard post. We are not "basically the same" we are meaningfully different groups, with different genetics, cultures, and histories. Being 0 psl or 10 psl doesn't transcend a boundary that's existed for 10,000 years. Not saying hate is good, but race is real. Races are different.

• JFL
racism is a part of looksmaxxing in general. Especially self-racism as it points out the imperfections of your own ethnicity and it can help you improve. Just look at @Blackgymmax

Plus this forum is filled with incels as far as I've seen.

fucking S tier Retard post. We are not "basically the same" we are meaningfully different groups, with different genetics, cultures, and histories. Being 0 psl or 10 psl doesn't transcend a boundary that's existed for 10,000 years. Not saying hate is good, but race is real. Races are different.
I kinda did this on purpose to bait a bit it’s a very Reddit like post lol

This is what the yt males want. To let the ethniks fight one another while they watch in amusement

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and mayo mogger