why do north indians hate other indians so much (curries GTFIH)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
i first had this experience before i was even blackpilled

when i was 16 there was a north indian punjabi guy who i was friends with and hed constantly say how punjabis and north indians were superior. he was very smart but would constantly talk about this and i kinda always wondered, since it wasnt normal in my head u dont see this much with other countries. ofc sometimes certain regions dislike other states but not quite like indians do

here in this website it seems to be the same with noth indians constantly mentioning their superiority and hate to a point they dont wanna ascosiate as a community of their country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus and gonion wanter
here it also seems indians from the south even hate themselves and wanna ascosiate with northern indians more i just dont understand this very much if anyone would care to explain

• Ugh..
Reactions: zura and BrahminBoss
Indians have a caste system where they discriminate each other while the whole world sees Indians as shit eating monkeys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, T50 Demon, spermium and 6 others
Indians have a caste system where they discriminate each other while the whole world sees Indians as shit eating monkeys
So finally Indians and Latinos have something in common.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
here it also seems indians from the south even hate themselves and wanna ascosiate with northern indians more i just dont understand this very much if anyone would care to explain
Literally the opposite, retard. They Lust over North Indian women but hate North indians and call them savages and uncivilised.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, zura, robtical and 2 others
We dont tbh , its always the south indians playing the victim card , if utter a single word of hindi they start crying like an abused dog for no reason , i respect my south indian bhais iq mogging jews and their culture is pretty good aswell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, brucewayne78, BrahminBoss and 3 others
im latino and ik as a Brazilian we hate Argentinians but mostly for football reasons im unaware of much hate for each other

there is a more minor hate due to politics and certain areas voting for more bad politicians

but as a whole when u ask anyone they wont claim to be somewhere from brazil

tho im unaware of other latin america countries and how they react to each other

Literally the opposite, retard. They Lust over North Indian women but hate North indians and call them savages and uncivilised.
They do get mogged veey hard tho , but they iq mog on average but still top northies iq mog aswell.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Ha hah sure buddy salludon and brahminboss have no differences ryt? Its definitely not caste influenced but its just on avg higher castes have higher steppe ancestry jatt caste to which salludon belongs to has the highest steppe ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
yeah im not rlly much in touch with this so i dont quite know exactly how it is im coming from an outside observer standpoint

yeah im not rlly much in touch with this so i dont quite know exactly how it is im coming from an outside observer standpoint
Ur literally an indian living in foreign country

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Ha hah sure buddy salludon and brahminboss have no differences ryt? Its definitely not caste influenced but its just on avg higher castes have higher steppe ancestry jatt caste to which salludon belongs to has the highest steppe ancestry.
nigga is @BrahminBoss rlly any goodlooking? i dont think hed attract any woman unlike @Salludon

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
They’re projecting their own self hatred onto other curries. Also it helps them cope and feel like they’re higher on the totem pole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Iasacrko and BrahminBoss
not really

discrimination works very differently in both places but i understand you feel wounded because i insulted Indians overall

although i think they are mostly primitive, i know there are good indians out there

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Ur literally an indian living in foreign country
im latino

most ppl here always say i look mexican which is latino and since im from Brazil it makes sense

but ive also seen indians here like @BrahminBoss say i look indian

irl i never got confused with indian but i do see why many ppl here might at a glance due to ethnicities looking similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and horizontallytall
im latino

most ppl here always say i look mexican which is latino and since im from Brazil it makes sense

but ive also seen indians here like @BrahminBoss say i look indian

irl i never got confused with indian but i do see why many ppl here might at a glance due to ethnicities looking similar
id say you look somewhat argentinian

average mexican looks way more indigenous

They’re projecting their own self hatred onto other curries. Also it helps them cope and feel like they’re higher on the totem pole
We aint projecting shit tell southies to stop being karens and playing victim card , they dont even consider themselves as indians ( haha the inferiority complex) they canr even get women casted in their women from south india jfl

1467087 76a24AC
north indian
Dalits
IMG 20240116 142456

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Suspicious_1, mayo mogger and 1 other person
southies have this weird superiority complex like sit down and go eat your dosas ventaketateshrajeshwaram

not really

discrimination works very differently in both places but i understand you feel wounded because i insulted Indians overall

although i think they are mostly primitive, i know there are good indians out there
Mate I regularly insult Indians myself. I just find it funny and ironic coming from a latino.

im latino and ik as a Brazilian we hate Argentinians but mostly for football reasons im unaware of much hate for each other

there is a more minor hate due to politics and certain areas voting for more bad politicians

but as a whole when u ask anyone they wont claim to be somewhere from brazil

tho im unaware of other latin america countries and how they react to each other

As for Brazlilains they literally invited europeans and cuck them to make them more white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Iasacrko and mayo mogger
southies have this weird superiority complex like sit down and go eat your dosas ventaketateshrajeshwaram
They iq mog ashkenazi jews thats a pretty big feat if you ask me

• +1
Mate I regularly insult Indians myself. I just find it funny and ironic coming from a latino.
you overall hate posts where i talk badly about indians so i assumed you were one

• JFL
id say you look somewhat argentinian

average mexican looks way more indigenous
i mean most people arent ethnicity experts

even with white people you can tell the region of europe theyre from just from phenotype and face shape

most people narrow it down tho

and with a wonder mutt like me its anyones guess since im mixed

As for Brazlilains they literally invited europeans and cuck them to make them more white.
yes and im also mixed german after WW2 my grandfather thought there could potentially have a 3rd WW so he took a boat to Canada as the final destination

but probably since it was in italy he ended up taking the wrong one to brazil

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
i first had this experience before i was even blackpilled

when i was 16 there was a north indian punjabi guy who i was friends with and hed constantly say how punjabis and north indians were superior. he was very smart but would constantly talk about this and i kinda always wondered, since it wasnt normal in my head u dont see this much with other countries. ofc sometimes certain regions dislike other states but not quite like indians do

here in this website it seems to be the same with noth indians constantly mentioning their superiority and hate to a point they dont wanna ascosiate as a community of their country.
To put it as absurdly as it sounds, it’s the fucking government. Uneven funds, corruption, politians not doing what they’re told all leads to a general of dumbasses (in the north). Plus everyone on instagram comments are stupid fuckers who blame the state instead of accepting that the whole ass country has failed as a whole and is digging itself deeper in degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Because fair skin is glorified in india. North being even a shade lighter see it as a reason of being superior to south indians.

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
Make a thread on street shit eaters lore

We dont tbh , its always the south indians playing the victim card , if utter a single word of hindi they start crying like an abused dog for no reason , i respect my south indian bhais iq mogging jews and their culture is pretty good aswell.
Except south indian upper caste are better looking and higher IQ. Saying this as a northie.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Well I'm north Indian and I grew up mostly with south Indians and most of my friends were south Indians, Never thought about this until I came online, Most stuff you see online is stupid and overrated, It happens irl too but not on a large scale, Also the problem with India is it's like europe with 1000x more genetic diversity all mixed into one country, Now imagine if netherlands and Germany were the same country, Dosent sound too bad except they have different cultures right, Now replace germany with some country in latin America, suddenly people look different to each other, these are just 2 countries, imagine if 20 of them had to come together to form a single country, That's what india basically is.

Now that I've answered your question Seriously, answer my question properly.

Can a barefoot 6'3(will fraud to 6'5) Jacked and relatively wide framed curry Who's MTN-HTN slay in Germany, coloring is light brown(like yours)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zura and BrahminBoss
False.

Not a single South Indian on here wants to associate themselves with North Indians.
Be it me, @BrahminBoss, @SidharthTheSlayer @Squirtle or anyone really.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
To everyone else, everyone that comes from india is a streetshitting rapist creep, they want to feel superior and somehow differentiate themselves when it doesn't matter because the rest of the world and other people still see them as that.

Your average north indian is brown with bug eyes with more sharper facial features like taller/hook nose and longer face. Your average south indian is dark brown to dark skin with either bug eyes or hunterish eyes and flatter south indian nose with wide face.

Since in curry society beauty standards are basically about being as caucasian looking as you can (AKA lighter skin and having sharper facial features), north indians consider themselves superior to south indians because: brown skin is lighter than dark brown/darkskin. Taller sharper/hook noses are considered a caucasian facial feature and wide low set noses aren't. Bug eyes are considered more caucasian than hunterish eyes. And longer faces are considered more caucasian than wide faces.

Even though in the west both your average north indian and your average south indian are both considered subhuman and ugly asf, within the microcosm of south asia itself, north indians try to position themselves as more superior than south indians.