Did an Indian smash your girl? Why do people hate Indians so much??? 🤨🤨🤨

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
Did an Indian steal your girl or something?

Indians are some of the smartest, respectful, well manner, generous and cultured people in the world.

It hurts to see all these false negative stereotypes online about Indians, when they are probably one of the most superior races in the world.

Let me know, why do people hate Indians so much? 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite, ReadBooksEveryday, mellow and 6 others
Terrible accents, bobs and vagene meme, bad phenotypes, bad coloring, short, portrayed as dirty and smelly (usually true).

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, skeet, bululu_87 and 3 others
4bc2fbc773f836ed0d4ccceb95f922a7 1

Yes it was this slayer who fucked my PSL 7 blonde white bitch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, skeet, bululu_87 and 2 others
Terrible accents, bobs and vagene meme, bad phenotypes, bad coloring, short, portrayed as dirty and smelly (usually true).

Most CEO’s are Indian

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Bharat.org

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Money will only bring women who will act like they love you. You will only be truly loved if you have a good face.
Is it true if it's only for your face though?

If indians rise then another group becomes lowest, so its fear of being perceived as lowest race, imo nothing more pathetic than being anything less than first, being last and first holds a similar existence which is why I love being lowest.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Im assembling a crew

Is it true if it's only for your face though?
Yes because you’re seen as a genetic winner. Nobody owes you anything. You can only be unconditionally loved by a women if she sees you as a good enough candidate to reproduce with. Not everybody is suppose to experience love. Some people are meant to be losers. You only fell in love of her because of her face/body, why wouldn’t it be the same for her.

Indian bros are very nice they just need to stop shitting on the streets and get better hygiene

If you so good, then proove by helping me to find kemonololi waifu

Inferiority complex. Don’t pay attention to them, they’re jealous of indians who are usually better looking, richer and more successful with women than them.

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite
Indian bros are very nice they just need to stop shitting on the streets and get better hygiene

Sir, Our bodies are the temples that are self cleaning. Soap is filled with the toxins that destroy our beautiful body.

1. Smell like shit
2. Their hair is weird and disgusting
3. The language sound retarded
4. shit in streets
5. They take their shoes of on top of Burj Khalifa (personal experience, most disgusting thing I've seen in my life)
6. they're brown

• +1
Reactions: skeet