Why do some people on here hate women so much

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I agree they often shallow about the same as htn+ tho tbh I understand being distrustful of them but some people on here want to kill and rape them why tf they did to you. Btw when I say hate women I don't mean silght shit like saying they aren't smart I mean wanting to brutally murder them. You guys need to get help tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Deleted member 41284, mog_or_be_mogged and 7 others
I agree they often shallow about the same as htn+ tho tbh I understand being distrustful of them but some people on here want to kill and rape them why tf they did to you. Btw when I say hate women I don't mean silght shit like saying they aren't smart I mean wanting to brutally murder them. You guys need to get help tbh

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LancasteR and heightmaxxing
grey reflections: a time alone. best seller in Mumbai :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, arabcelxxx, mog_or_be_mogged and 9 others
hopefully she sees this lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
hopefully she sees this lil nigga
Bro I Don't think I'm a white Knight for saying don't murder women kinda water take tbh

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 41284, Jagger and 3 others
Fr. Deranged mfs here literally wishing for their death even when it's completely unwarranted. I dislike foids as much as next blackpiller, but obviously they're not all bad. And even the bad ones don't deserve to be killed/raped. These ER worshippers are the main reason why this community is so misunderstood by normies.

With that been said, I do kinda enjoy watching foids struggle (like being homeless, getting cheated on, etc)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Spergi, Deleted member 41284 and 7 others
bro thinks he cooked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 39692 and 3 others
I can't speak on the murder but allow me to clarify on the rape part. People want to rape women because they have boobies and butts that you can touch on while raping them. Boobies and butts are exciting to touch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
women owe me sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, anthony111553, Deleted member 52601 and 5 others
All gigawhores

I can't speak on the murder but allow me to clarify on the rape part. People want to rape women because they have boobies and butts that you can touch on while raping them. Boobies and butts are exciting to touch.
Yeah but just hire a hooker tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 5.5psl
most of the inkwells who say this shit likely have anti-social/sociopathic tendencies, you can observe it from ER himself, "muh retribution"

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Because they’re inherently awful people.

people forget this is an incel forum at the end of the day.

it would be nice to have less incel rage on here and more positive and motivating threads, the blackpill reality is sad but that doesn't mean we should put eachother further down.

society is fucked so why not help eachother make it better

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, HTN_Mentalcel, ASM5 and 6 others
people forget this is an incel forum at the end of the day.

it would be nice to have less incel rage on here and more positive and motivating threads, the blackpill reality is sad but that doesn't mean we should put eachother further down.

society is fucked so why not help eachother make it better
Yeah minor incel shit is fine don't really care the thing that made me post is I saw a post about a incel who behead a women and all the people were praising him and put a photo of her in the post and they were talking about how it turned them on from like 2021

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and dragomaxxer
Women owe me the sex and love I was deprived of. But I don't hate women at all, but your answer is simple: it's an incel forum, what did you expect?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Women owe me the sex and love I was deprived of. But I don't hate women at all, but your answer is simple: it's an incel forum, what did you expect?
Not surprised just don't understand what makes them hate women just normal people who are shallow like most people. They do have high standards but that's because of cucks giving them what ever they want

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Egyptianmogger
Not surprised just don't understand what makes them hate women just normal people who are shallow like most people. They do have high standards but that's because of cucks giving them what ever they want
Probably because they've been deprived of female attention

everything what they hate about women is present in men too

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, kiyopon, Jagger and 1 other person
Because they are all whores and their nature is truly evil because they hate men with bad genetics. Also you're a retarded faggot

Because they are all whores and their nature is truly evil because they hate men with bad genetics. Also you're a retarded faggot
Everyone hates men with bad genetic people also hate women with bad genetics. In my experience most people who make fun of ugly men are men and most people who make fun of ugly women are women most lookism is aganist the same gender. I mean looks at this forum rating section.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Why do women owe you?

• +1
Because for me, it's a need, and a must, not something I can survive without
You're just fine now and you've been fine for ur entire life without it

• +1
all my problems could be solved in an hour or so if my oneitis wanted to increase her triple digit lay count by 1

all my problems could be solved in an hour or so if my oneitis wanted to increase her triple digit lay count by 1
If all your problems in life is some random whore doesn't want to fuck you your privileged as shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and InnerVoid
depends on the person, as much as i cannot relate to women i don’t look at a random woman on the street and wish death on her. i have tons of hatred but its not directed at women, its directed at society and at this country i live in for making me incel

• +1
They say ew when they see my face they are rude so therefore they deserve to be raped

Because they date Chad and then complain about why "men only see women as sex objects" or why "men date multiple women". But the moment an average man starts a conversation with a woman (even from his looksmatch) he becomes a puppet.

I'm indifferent to them now

• +1

• +1
depends on the person, as much as i cannot relate to women i don’t look at a random woman on the street and wish death on her. i have tons of hatred but its not directed at women, its directed at society and at this country i live in for making me incel
you can't be "made" an incel. barring complications from mouth breathing, you are either born an incel or chad.

• +1
youre right bhai we should collectively rape you instead

• Love it
you can't be "made" an incel. barring complications from mouth breathing, you are either born an incel or chad.
your dad is probably worse looking than you and shorter in height yet he isn't an incel. incels are created through fucked up society which older generations didn't deal with

• +1
With that been said, I do kinda enjoy watching foids struggle (like being homeless, getting cheated on, etc)
completely sane take up until this point

• +1
I think you need to be born with issues to want to inflict pain. Inflicting pain can be seen as pleasurable for those who can't seek pleasure any other way. Even if they did ascend and have hope, some may even continue with their sadistic desires.

• +1

• JFL
cuz they can get women it's simple

• +1
everybody is gonna call you a grey but you're right.
most of them are like that because they've spent too many hours rotting on this site and have forgotten the reality of an average woman, they have extreme mental issues, they refuse to acknowledge all of the things men do to women, they refuse to acknowledge that men also do the majority of the things they accuse women of doing or they are trying to cope with their failed love life by convincing themselves they dont like women anyway.

the irony of rotting on a site called looksmax.org, the basic premise being to improve your looks to improve your success with women, just to ramble on about how you hate women.

• Love it