Why do people hate Indians?

It's The smell of curry and shit together that makes indians unbearable

Vegans? All my knowns are non vegetarian brrh, I hate vegans fuck them.
Don't read, not like you have the capacity to process anything past 6th grade anyway.
“All my knowns” jfl:lul:

Holy fuck you did not pass 4th grade math
He said a million subhuman for every ONE MTN SO 143 million MTN means there are 143 TRILLION subhumans in INDIA YOU BRAINDEAD STREET SHITTING BROWN MONKEY. Can't say I'm surprised that a stinking shit eating Indian would fail simple math.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and ChileanMaxxer
Idk bruv, solid counter but I'm still inclined to believe that ancestry plays a bigger role than diet you listed groups that have wildly varying diets in terms of meat
I grew up on Tamil Brahmin vegetarian curryslop for example and you've seen me
Diet is such a cope, Richard Ramirez grew up on candies and junk food and he was 6'1" with mogger jawline n cheekbones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, autistic_tendencies and SidharthTheSlayer
t feels like they are saying, "living standards in India are miserable" when that is not true, are there slums in India? yes, but is whole India a slum, no. There are various places in India where living conditions are just as good as any other city overseas.
come on...The living conditions of poor people in India have no comparison with other parts of the world. that is misery. the lack of hygiene when preparing food, the habit of defecating in the street, bathing in a "sacred" river that smells horrible, etc. That's why they are looked down upon in the eyes of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69
Very very true. Atleast @BrahminBoss is a bit satirical ,most good looking indians here are subtly narcy. Except maybe @SubhumanCurrycel. @negativetiltedheart

I don't understand the hate with Indians or I should say the real ethnic Indians. I am an Indian and I was born and I currently live in India. I didn't know we were supposed to be on the last satir of lookmaxxing lol. I for one don't agree that Indians (ethnic, idk how they are overseas) got bad genetics.

Everyone here seems to hate overseas Indian and for a fact I also hate most of them, this might come off as the typical stereotyped Indian behaviour of hating their own kind(more on this latter), but I don't hate majority of them. I only hate the ones who went out of the country only for money, not because of culture and things, but just for money. It feels like they are saying, "living standards in India are miserable" when that is not true, are there slums in India? yes, but is whole India a slum, no. There are various places in India where living conditions are just as good as any other city overseas.

To be fair India demographic of economy is quite confusing, there are places that are really poor, like some 3rd world nation but there also exist places like South Delhi, Noida, Banglore, Kolkata, and all.

Anyhow enough of that, so onto the genetics part. So in India fitness and self care scene is not wide spread or mainstream, heck even some celebs don't care about looks, which is disgusting. One should be aware of how he smells, looks, and all. If not then what is the difference between a human and animals?
And majority of Indians don't care about any of it, but isn't that what you all call normies, and most of the people in India are normies in the language of this forum.a
I am still new to this forum so I don't know a lot of terms.

Here is what I get about genetics and looks that people think Indians look like:

1) Flat face

2) Bumpy Nose (too much cartilage)

3) Bad Gonial angle

4) No Skin care

5) No bone structure

7) Eyes

8) overall bad genetics (skinny fat and all)

And here is the take of a native and ethnic Indian:

1) Flat Face:

Not everyone in India have Flat face, most people in my surrounding are filthy fat or are skinny fat more towards fat category. But, the one who are fit or are towards skinny type in skinny fat does have good facial structure and prominent facial feature. For example jawline and such.

2)Bumpy Nose:

What I noticed is that a lot of people in India do have a bumpy nose, or should I say nose with a lotta side cartilage. Which I can't say it's not true, there many people with that type of nose but there are also a lot of people with good and prominent nose structure. My sister and mother both have good nose structure, I can't say anything about mine, I am not able to judge it.

3) Bad Gonial angle:

Absolutely untrue, most of my batchmates have good Gonial angle, even though they look like shit cause they are skinny fat. But as I said there are also good number of people who have bad Gonial angle or have long face with no width.

4)No Skin care:

Can't say anything in defense, I get so much of criticism or even hate for following the most basic skin care of, cleansing, moisturizing, grooming, SPF. Like this is the most softmaxxing thing there is, but they call me slurs all the time, even though they all look like shit. They say to me "girls care about their skin" or "it's not masculine/it's feminine to care about skin" and all, but I don't care, I mog all of them lol.

5)No bone structure:

Idk about these, as most of them are skinny fat, but again the one who workout do have really strong and prominent bone (me included). I have like 600 batchmates in 12th grades both male and female, 30-40% females are serious about how they look. And out of 300 boys only 7-8 workout, but about bone structure, skinny people also have real good structure.

6)Eyes:

Most people have good or amazing eyelashes, never met someone with bad eyelashes. And most if them have neutral tilt or +ve.

7) physique:

Most common to least: skinny fat, skinny, jacked or fit.

SO TO CONCLUDE, NATIVE INDIAN PEOPLE OR NATIVE CURRIES, I FIND THIS HILARIOUS AINT GON LIE, DO NOT LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU ALL THINK, I AM TALKING ABOUT FIT OR JACKED CURRIES NOT THE ONE WHO ARE OVERSEAS OR ARE FILTHY.
I haven't visited a lot of South India so I can't say anything, I have mostly visited mid or central India, Northern India and north eastern India.

ALSO TO TELL YOU ALL HOW DIVERSE NORTHERN, CENTRAL AND NORTHEASTERN INDIAN ARE HERES A COMPARISON:-

(purpose: to show the diversity)
1) Chirag Khanna- Central

Pure Native Indian, born and raised and living in India.

View attachment 2449850
View attachment 2449851
2) Pratiksha Sheti- Central
Again Pure Native Indian.
View attachment 2449852View attachment 2449853
3) Ikisvon- Northern East
Again native pure Indian
View attachment 2449854View attachment 2449855
4) Madarhana- Northern west, Bombay
Again Pure Native Indian
View attachment 2449856View attachment 2449857
5) Krishna Riyat- Northern-west
Again Pure Native Indian
View attachment 2449858View attachment 2449859
6) NIDA- Northern
Again native pure Indian.
View attachment 2449860View attachment 2449861

I hope you see the point I am making, It is very diverse, but I hope you noticed something,
Most of them have colour. It is because we have melanin, and I am happy to be am individual of colour, I like being a little tan. Colour is good.
I don't follow any South Indian I am sorry and ashamed, gotta check out that part of my country soon.

ANYWAY I hope I manage to change your perception of Indians.

It's important to note that India has a population of 1.43 billon (it's concerning really) and due to which a good part live in poverty and 3rd nation type of environment. Even though it's a small fraction for India, but population wise and number wise it's quite large. India is continuously growing I have high hope that we will overcome this soon.

ALSO INDIANS IN HERE, IN THE LAND, ARE NOT SELF HATING WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT WE WANTING TO BE FAIR AND BE A PART OF ARYAN AND WHAT NOT RACE, FUCK NO, I WANT EVERY SINGLE INVADER WHO INVADED INDIA TO BURN IN HELL. YES THERE WAS A TIME ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING TO BE FAIR BUT NO ONE CARES ANYMORE, NO ONE. NOT IN MY SURROUNDING TO SAY THE LEAST. PEOPLE IN INDIA ARE HAPPY TO BE INDIANS. HERE EVERYONE LOVES THEIR MOTHERLAND. IDK ABOUT THE OVERSEAS INDIANS, BUT IF THEY ARE SELF HATING, WELL FUCK THEM.
curries are either extremely annoying or nice theres no inbetween

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
If u live in india then why do u care so much about what others think?? Maybe ur like 16 , if ur an adult ,then i dont understand how this affects u anyway. You wrote a whole shit essay about this. Come to north and see the safety here and u will realise why indians themselves hate india. Its not a good place and thats it. And since its very much isolated from developed west hence u dont see them hating brazilians , mexicans that much compared to india.

curries are either extremely annoying or nice theres no inbetween
This nigga literally seems too annoying , seeing his passion to write this shit essay that doesnt helps anyone

This nigga literally seems too annoying , seeing his passion to write this shit essay that doesnt helps anyone
average curry tryna chase validation from other curries on a looksmax forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and GuyFromSingapore
I don't understand the hate with Indians or I should say the real ethnic Indians. I am an Indian and I was born and I currently live in India. I didn't know we were supposed to be on the last satir of lookmaxxing lol. I for one don't agree that Indians (ethnic, idk how they are overseas) got bad genetics.

Everyone here seems to hate overseas Indian and for a fact I also hate most of them, this might come off as the typical stereotyped Indian behaviour of hating their own kind(more on this latter), but I don't hate majority of them. I only hate the ones who went out of the country only for money, not because of culture and things, but just for money. It feels like they are saying, "living standards in India are miserable" when that is not true, are there slums in India? yes, but is whole India a slum, no. There are various places in India where living conditions are just as good as any other city overseas.

To be fair India demographic of economy is quite confusing, there are places that are really poor, like some 3rd world nation but there also exist places like South Delhi, Noida, Banglore, Kolkata, and all.

Anyhow enough of that, so onto the genetics part. So in India fitness and self care scene is not wide spread or mainstream, heck even some celebs don't care about looks, which is disgusting. One should be aware of how he smells, looks, and all. If not then what is the difference between a human and animals?
And majority of Indians don't care about any of it, but isn't that what you all call normies, and most of the people in India are normies in the language of this forum.a

Here is what I get about genetics and looks that people think Indians look like:

1) Flat face

3) Bad Gonial angle

4) No Skin care

5) No bone structure

7) Eyes

1) Flat Face:

Not everyone in India have Flat face, most people in my surrounding are filthy fat or are skinny fat more towards fat category. But, the one who are fit or are towards skinny type in skinny fat does have good facial structure and prominent facial feature. For example jawline and such.

2)Bumpy Nose:

What I noticed is that a lot of people in India do have a bumpy nose, or should I say nose with a lotta side cartilage. Which I can't say it's not true, there many people with that type of nose but there are also a lot of people with good and prominent nose structure. My sister and mother both have good nose structure, I can't say anything about mine, I am not able to judge it.

3) Bad Gonial angle:

Absolutely untrue, most of my batchmates have good Gonial angle, even though they look like shit cause they are skinny fat. But as I said there are also good number of people who have bad Gonial angle or have long face with no width.

4)No Skin care:

Can't say anything in defense, I get so much of criticism or even hate for following the most basic skin care of, cleansing, moisturizing, grooming, SPF. Like this is the most softmaxxing thing there is, but they call me slurs all the time, even though they all look like shit. They say to me "girls care about their skin" or "it's not masculine/it's feminine to care about skin" and all, but I don't care, I mog all of them lol.

5)No bone structure:

Idk about these, as most of them are skinny fat, but again the one who workout do have really strong and prominent bone (me included). I have like 600 batchmates in 12th grades both male and female, 30-40% females are serious about how they look. And out of 300 boys only 7-8 workout, but about bone structure, skinny people also have real good structure.

6)Eyes:

Most people have good or amazing eyelashes, never met someone with bad eyelashes. And most if them have neutral tilt or +ve.

7) physique:

SO TO CONCLUDE, NATIVE INDIAN PEOPLE OR NATIVE CURRIES, I FIND THIS HILARIOUS AINT GON LIE, DO NOT LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU ALL THINK, I AM TALKING ABOUT FIT OR JACKED CURRIES NOT THE ONE WHO ARE OVERSEAS OR ARE FILTHY.
I haven't visited a lot of South India so I can't say anything, I have mostly visited mid or central India, Northern India and north eastern India.

ALSO TO TELL YOU ALL HOW DIVERSE NORTHERN, CENTRAL AND NORTHEASTERN INDIAN ARE HERES A COMPARISON:-

View attachment 2449850
View attachment 2449851
Again native pure Indian
Again Pure Native Indian
Again Pure Native Indian
6) NIDA- Northern

I hope you see the point I am making, It is very diverse, but I hope you noticed something,
Most of them have colour. It is because we have melanin, and I am happy to be am individual of colour, I like being a little tan. Colour is good.
I don't follow any South Indian I am sorry and ashamed, gotta check out that part of my country soon.

It's important to note that India has a population of 1.43 billon (it's concerning really) and due to which a good part live in poverty and 3rd nation type of environment. Even though it's a small fraction for India, but population wise and number wise it's quite large. India is continuously growing I have high hope that we will overcome this soon.

ALSO INDIANS IN HERE, IN THE LAND, ARE NOT SELF HATING WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT WE WANTING TO BE FAIR AND BE A PART OF ARYAN AND WHAT NOT RACE, FUCK NO, I WANT EVERY SINGLE INVADER WHO INVADED INDIA TO BURN IN HELL. YES THERE WAS A TIME ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING TO BE FAIR BUT NO ONE CARES ANYMORE, NO ONE. NOT IN MY SURROUNDING TO SAY THE LEAST. PEOPLE IN INDIA ARE HAPPY TO BE INDIANS. HERE EVERYONE LOVES THEIR MOTHERLAND. IDK ABOUT THE OVERSEAS INDIANS, BUT IF THEY ARE SELF HATING, WELL FUCK THEM.
1,2,4,5 are all true

Only because of white cock suckers Indians who also love thrusting for BBC hate the other Indians

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
1,2,4,5 problems, or my take?
Those are actually problems for indians, that can't easily be fixed.

Btw one thing u call out that I notice when I visit India, and this holds true for Korea too, is there is this kind of view that people who look ok, smell ok, dress ok (so basically srk, Salman, virat etc) are not used as guides or aspirational figures, but basically seen as demi gods.

So for the 99% looking bad, smelling bad they don't see it as that, they see it as being normies.

HOWEVER problems is when those indians leave India they refuse to see that how they are is no longer normie, and still act like they are.

Typical Indian facial aesthetics and colouring is ofc 4-5/10 in india, but that is 2/10 outside India, same for the onion garlic cumin smell, the skinny fat belly thing, etc

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
you cant be serious jfl all those indians in that list i already mog at triple their bodyfat. theres a reason they say i capped indo aryan genetics
Cope they mog you into the shadow realm

Those are actually problems for indians, that can't easily be fixed.

Btw one thing u call out that I notice when I visit India, and this holds true for Korea too, is there is this kind of view that people who look ok, smell ok, dress ok (so basically srk, Salman, virat etc) are not used as guides or aspirational figures, but basically seen as demi gods.

So for the 99% looking bad, smelling bad they don't see it as that, they see it as being normies.

HOWEVER problems is when those indians leave India they refuse to see that how they are is no longer normie, and still act like they are.

Typical Indian facial aesthetics and colouring is ofc 4-5/10 in india, but that is 2/10 outside India, same for the onion garlic cumin smell, the skinny fat belly thing, etc
I actually agree with your comment, here instead of working towards themselves so they could become their best version, they don't care. They think not taking a bath, looking bad, smelling ugly and being fat is normal when it isn't.
I don't think that 1,2 and 5 are true but it's your opinion I respect it.

Cope Hindu. Your grandmother mother railed by central Asian milkman's

I can tell you're a young kid and also live in curryland and not in the west. If you lived here in the west, and weren't a lightskin chadpreet, but an average looking brown curry, you'd know why we are low tier.

Average brown curries are simply uglier than the western white beauty standards.

- uglier facial features on average compared to average white people

- shorter height on average compared to white people

- brown to dark brown skin compared to either lightskin or white skin people

I'm saying all of this as an average looking brown curry myself. My only saving grace is that I'm 6ft and even that doesn't matter cause I'm still incel. If I was shorter than say, 5'10, I'd either have committed suicide or would be working to get LL.

Not to mention all terrible stereotypes that only further bring down are smv, THAT ARE ALL THE FAULT OF FOBS AND MAINLAND CURRIES BTW.

YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE RUINED WHAT LITTLE SMV WESTERN BORN AND RAISED CURRIES HAVE IN THE WEST.

Indians are stereotypically seen in the west as: nerdy/geeky smart creeps who creep on women (mainly white women) with bad hygiene.

The thing is that while western born and raised curries may or may not be nerds/geeks, western born and raised curries tend to have normal good hygiene cause we are western raised, and we tend to not creep on women unless we are lightskin chadpreets, cause we know we are uglier on average so most women will see it as creepy if we approach them. "Creep" is womanspeak for ugly dude showing interest in a woman.

The thing though is that's it's not western born and raised curries that are smelly creeps. It's fucking disgusting fobs that were born and raised in curryland, AND THEN MOVE to the west and bring their disgusting curry habits with them like having bad hygiene and being too forward and frisky with women, especially white women because when you guys get here you guys get star struck by them, and go after them like starving dogs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
@danielwu @FailedNormieManlet another thread about curries

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Antivirus is not enough. You need Protegent.

1) Flat face

3) Bad Gonial angle

4) No Skin care

5) No bone structure

7) Eyes

1) Flat Face:

2)Bumpy Nose:

3) Bad Gonial angle:

4)No Skin care:

5)No bone structure:

6)Eyes:

7) physique:

View attachment 2449850
View attachment 2449851
Again native pure Indian
Again Pure Native Indian
Again Pure Native Indian
6) NIDA- Northern

ACC334E3 6E09 4011 BBB2 7F000AC166D5

I can tell you're a young kid and also live in curryland and not in the west. If you lived here in the west, and weren't a lightskin chadpreet, but an average looking brown curry, you'd know why we are low tier.

Average brown curries are simply uglier than the western white beauty standards.

- uglier facial features on average compared to average white people

- shorter height on average compared to white people

- brown to dark brown skin compared to either lightskin or white skin people

I'm saying all of this as an average looking brown curry myself. My only saving grace is that I'm 6ft and even that doesn't matter cause I'm still incel. If I was shorter than say, 5'10, I'd either have committed suicide or would be working to get LL.

Not to mention all terrible stereotypes that only further bring down are smv, THAT ARE ALL THE FAULT OF FOBS AND MAINLAND CURRIES BTW.

YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE RUINED WHAT LITTLE SMV WESTERN BORN AND RAISED CURRIES HAVE IN THE WEST.

Indians are stereotypically seen in the west as: nerdy/geeky smart creeps who creep on women (mainly white women) with bad hygiene.

The thing is that while western born and raised curries may or may not be nerds/geeks, western born and raised curries tend to have normal good hygiene cause we are western raised, and we tend to not creep on women unless we are lightskin chadpreets, cause we know we are uglier on average so most women will see it as creepy if we approach them. "Creep" is womanspeak for ugly dude showing interest in a woman.

The thing though is that's it's not western born and raised curries that are smelly creeps. It's fucking disgusting fobs that were born and raised in curryland, AND THEN MOVE to the west and bring their disgusting curry habits with them like having bad hygiene and being too forward and frisky with women, especially white women because when you guys get here you guys get star struck by them, and go after them like starving dogs.
Real. Still though would you say it’s over for light skin chadpreets? I’m pretty light skinned and have fucked white girls etc but the main issue for me where I’m capped is social proof. No other men are willing to be friend or associate with me. I have good appeal, american raised, wealthy, high caste northern genes, I lucked out for an Indian man, but once other men known I’m Indian they reject me from their social group. Therefore without any social proof of friends and stuff, no girl wants me because now I’m not only a b tier guy but also I’m seemingly a friendless fuck

@Chinacurry

Is it over? I’m low htn range rn in looks

Last edited:
Incels hate them because Incels are racists. They cope with race because they are subhuman themselves.

• JFL
1. Smell like shit
2. Their hair is weird and disgusting
3. The language sound retarded
4. shit in streets
5. They take their shoes of on top of Burj Khalifa (personal experience, most disgusting thing I've seen in my life)
6. they're brown

Those examples you posted are definitely not pure native indian.

1) Flat face

3) Bad Gonial angle

4) No Skin care

5) No bone structure

7) Eyes

1) Flat Face:

2)Bumpy Nose:

3) Bad Gonial angle:

4)No Skin care:

5)No bone structure:

6)Eyes:

7) physique:

View attachment 2449850
View attachment 2449851
Again native pure Indian
Again Pure Native Indian
Again Pure Native Indian
6) NIDA- Northern

Lmao it’s easy to see why people hate Indians, when all you guys do is hate yourselves. You guys try to show people with the lightest skin and most “white” sharpest features, completely ignoring actual overall appeal and looks. You make the world hate you when you act like you guys are better then blacks n other ethnics on the internet all while having horrific majority have bad fashion sense and hygienical. The truth is, Indians feature wise usually aren’t terrible. Mostly causcoid, just softened features (which in modern age is better), and darker color, but Indians specially chose the sharpest and lightest people to represent them, sharp fetaures and light skin look great, but the thing is there’s a harmony aspect to everything and Indians disregard this completely and just larp for anything that looks like that, they r just disregarding if these people r actually good looking or not. Coming from someone who is curry you can’t expect the world to like you when you hate yourself and don’t even realize it, and when you come to the US expecting white people to love you yet you don’t obey there cultures.