Why do people hate Indians?

N

Nexeve

Iron
I don't understand the hate with Indians or I should say the real ethnic Indians. I am an Indian and I was born and I currently live in India. I didn't know we were supposed to be on the last satir of lookmaxxing lol. I for one don't agree that Indians (ethnic, idk how they are overseas) got bad genetics.

Everyone here seems to hate overseas Indian and for a fact I also hate most of them, this might come off as the typical stereotyped Indian behaviour of hating their own kind(more on this latter), but I don't hate majority of them. I only hate the ones who went out of the country only for money, not because of culture and things, but just for money. It feels like they are saying, "living standards in India are miserable" when that is not true, are there slums in India? yes, but is whole India a slum, no. There are various places in India where living conditions are just as good as any other city overseas.

To be fair India demographic of economy is quite confusing, there are places that are really poor, like some 3rd world nation but there also exist places like South Delhi, Noida, Banglore, Kolkata, and all.

Anyhow enough of that, so onto the genetics part. So in India fitness and self care scene is not wide spread or mainstream, heck even some celebs don't care about looks, which is disgusting. One should be aware of how he smells, looks, and all. If not then what is the difference between a human and animals?
And majority of Indians don't care about any of it, but isn't that what you all call normies, and most of the people in India are normies in the language of this forum.a
I am still new to this forum so I don't know a lot of terms.

Here is what I get about genetics and looks that people think Indians look like:

1) Flat face

2) Bumpy Nose (too much cartilage)

3) Bad Gonial angle

4) No Skin care

5) No bone structure

7) Eyes

8) overall bad genetics (skinny fat and all)

And here is the take of a native and ethnic Indian:

1) Flat Face:

Not everyone in India have Flat face, most people in my surrounding are filthy fat or are skinny fat more towards fat category. But, the one who are fit or are towards skinny type in skinny fat does have good facial structure and prominent facial feature. For example jawline and such.

2)Bumpy Nose:

What I noticed is that a lot of people in India do have a bumpy nose, or should I say nose with a lotta side cartilage. Which I can't say it's not true, there many people with that type of nose but there are also a lot of people with good and prominent nose structure. My sister and mother both have good nose structure, I can't say anything about mine, I am not able to judge it.

3) Bad Gonial angle:

Absolutely untrue, most of my batchmates have good Gonial angle, even though they look like shit cause they are skinny fat. But as I said there are also good number of people who have bad Gonial angle or have long face with no width.

4)No Skin care:

Can't say anything in defense, I get so much of criticism or even hate for following the most basic skin care of, cleansing, moisturizing, grooming, SPF. Like this is the most softmaxxing thing there is, but they call me slurs all the time, even though they all look like shit. They say to me "girls care about their skin" or "it's not masculine/it's feminine to care about skin" and all, but I don't care, I mog all of them lol.

5)No bone structure:

Idk about these, as most of them are skinny fat, but again the one who workout do have really strong and prominent bone (me included). I have like 600 batchmates in 12th grades both male and female, 30-40% females are serious about how they look. And out of 300 boys only 7-8 workout, but about bone structure, skinny people also have real good structure.

6)Eyes:

Most people have good or amazing eyelashes, never met someone with bad eyelashes. And most if them have neutral tilt or +ve.

7) physique:

Most common to least: skinny fat, skinny, jacked or fit.

SO TO CONCLUDE, NATIVE INDIAN PEOPLE OR NATIVE CURRIES, I FIND THIS HILARIOUS AINT GON LIE, DO NOT LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU ALL THINK, I AM TALKING ABOUT FIT OR JACKED CURRIES NOT THE ONE WHO ARE OVERSEAS OR ARE FILTHY.
I haven't visited a lot of South India so I can't say anything, I have mostly visited mid or central India, Northern India and north eastern India.

ALSO TO TELL YOU ALL HOW DIVERSE NORTHERN, CENTRAL AND NORTHEASTERN INDIAN ARE HERES A COMPARISON:-

(purpose: to show the diversity)
1) Chirag Khanna- Central

Pure Native Indian, born and raised and living in India.

Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 18 28 729 cominstagramandroid edit

Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 19 36 393 cominstagramandroid edit

2) Pratiksha Sheti- Central
Again Pure Native Indian
Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 21 29 237 cominstagramandroid edit
Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 22 47 538 cominstagramandroid edit

3) Ikisvon- Northern East
Again native pure Indian
Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 23 18 201 cominstagramandroid edit
Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 26 51 583 cominstagramandroid edit

4) Madarhana- Northern west, Bombay
Again Pure Native Indian

Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 29 44 946 cominstagramandroid edit
Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 30 10 485 cominstagramandroid edit

5) Krishna Riyat- Northern-west
Again Pure Native Indian

Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 32 23 641 cominstagramandroid edit
Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 32 59 362 cominstagramandroid edit

6) NIDA- Northern
Again native pure Indian.

Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 35 40 904 cominstagramandroid edit
Screenshot 2023 09 24 20 35 57 049 cominstagramandroid edit

I hope you see the point I am making, It is very diverse, but I hope you noticed something,
Most of them have colour. It is because we have melanin, and I am happy to be am individual of colour, I like being a little tan. Colour is good.
I don't follow any South Indian I am sorry and ashamed, gotta check out that part of my country soon.

ANYWAY I hope I manage to change your perception of Indians.

It's important to note that India has a population of 1.43 billon (it's concerning really) and due to which a good part live in poverty and 3rd nation type of environment. Even though it's a small fraction for India, but population wise and number wise it's quite large. India is continuously growing I have high hope that we will overcome this soon.

ALSO INDIANS IN HERE, IN THE LAND, ARE NOT SELF HATING WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT WE WANTING TO BE FAIR AND BE A PART OF ARYAN AND WHAT NOT RACE, FUCK NO, I WANT EVERY SINGLE INVADER WHO INVADED INDIA TO BURN IN HELL. YES THERE WAS A TIME ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING TO BE FAIR BUT NO ONE CARES ANYMORE, NO ONE. NOT IN MY SURROUNDING TO SAY THE LEAST. PEOPLE IN INDIA ARE HAPPY TO BE INDIANS. HERE EVERYONE LOVES THEIR MOTHERLAND. IDK ABOUT THE OVERSEAS INDIANS, BUT IF THEY ARE SELF HATING, WELL FUCK THEM.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, JohnBaza, lilith and 15 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall and 4 others
They hate us cuz they ain’t us bhai
A6E4D713 D847 4B45 AFC2 B785BFD2EADC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, zura and 11 others
I'll Charge $0.25 For Every Word I Read Or Ain't Reading Allat Fuck You Curry Subhuman I'll Tell You They All Have Buggy Eyes Big Nose And Are Recessed and Narrow Jaws Due To Being Vegan

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, bululu_87, schizo echochamber and 9 others
For every MTN there are a million subhumans in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, shogrim, schizo echochamber and 12 others
you cant be serious jfl all those indians in that list i already mog at triple their bodyfat. theres a reason they say i capped indo aryan genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, schizo echochamber, Allornothing and 5 others
read every word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
People Will Worship You Like Second Coming of Jesus

@Banasura @Akhi @brucewayne78 @colton myers @ascendedd
@mayo mogger @azzzz55555 @ROTKING

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
I'll Charge $0.25 For Every Word I Read Or Ain't Reading Allat Fuck You Curry Subhuman I'll Tell You They All Have Buggy Eyes Big Nose And Are Recessed and Narrow Jaws Due To Being Vegan
Vegans? All my knowns are non vegetarian brrh, I hate vegans fuck them.
Don't read, not like you have the capacity to process anything past 6th grade anyway.

Also Copy This Thread And Paste it in Looksmaxxing Not Looksmaxxing Questions You'll Get Better Answers And More Clout From Currys And Pakis
Thanks for the advice, new here so don't know much🙏🏼

Just Another Day At Deathnics.org

Last edited:
Probably because they are ugly on average

• +1
Reactions: zura, OGJBSLAYER and 3links2
cause they don't shower and have filthy skin

tonnes of south asians only want shite or arab women in the west i hate them not you

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Because they STINK nigger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Einon, rand anon and 1 other person
Great looksmaxxing question, GrAYcel!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, rand anon, chadpreetsingh and 1 other person
mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
you cant be serious jfl all those indians in that list i already mog at triple their bodyfat. theres a reason they say i capped indo aryan genetics
Send me a picture of yourself and let's see if you mog them or not, no one here care about aryans and shit. My fucking PE teacher mog you most probably

• JFL
Reactions: zura, ChileanMaxxer and donttrust
cause they racist

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, ascension and Michael Myers
Who is racist? Most Girls here love Korean-japanese men, people with colour live here, no one is racist.
racist to indians

• +1
Reactions: zura, ascension and Michael Myers
...proceeds to post pics of normies AT BEST...when cherrypicking...if that does not say it all...

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
They are narcy as fuck in org. Everyone thinks they are htn or chadlites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, horizontallytall and iblamechico
...proceeds to post pics of normies AT BEST...when cherrypicking...if that does not say it all...
I did not cherry pick, they are normies, I wanted to make a comment on diversity not about them lookmaxxing. Lookmaxxing scene ain't large in india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, rand anon and chadpreetsingh
I don't understand the hate with Indians or I should say the real ethnic Indians. I am an Indian and I was born and I currently live in India. I didn't know we were supposed to be on the last satir of lookmaxxing lol. I for one don't agree that Indians (ethnic, idk how they are overseas) got bad genetics.

Everyone here seems to hate overseas Indian and for a fact I also hate most of them, this might come off as the typical stereotyped Indian behaviour of hating their own kind(more on this latter), but I don't hate majority of them. I only hate the ones who went out of the country only for money, not because of culture and things, but just for money. It feels like they are saying, "living standards in India are miserable" when that is not true, are there slums in India? yes, but is whole India a slum, no. There are various places in India where living conditions are just as good as any other city overseas.

To be fair India demographic of economy is quite confusing, there are places that are really poor, like some 3rd world nation but there also exist places like South Delhi, Noida, Banglore, Kolkata, and all.

Anyhow enough of that, so onto the genetics part. So in India fitness and self care scene is not wide spread or mainstream, heck even some celebs don't care about looks, which is disgusting. One should be aware of how he smells, looks, and all. If not then what is the difference between a human and animals?
And majority of Indians don't care about any of it, but isn't that what you all call normies, and most of the people in India are normies in the language of this forum.a
I am still new to this forum so I don't know a lot of terms.

Here is what I get about genetics and looks that people think Indians look like:

1) Flat face

2) Bumpy Nose (too much cartilage)

3) Bad Gonial angle

4) No Skin care

5) No bone structure

7) Eyes

8) overall bad genetics (skinny fat and all)

And here is the take of a native and ethnic Indian:

1) Flat Face:

Not everyone in India have Flat face, most people in my surrounding are filthy fat or are skinny fat more towards fat category. But, the one who are fit or are towards skinny type in skinny fat does have good facial structure and prominent facial feature. For example jawline and such.

2)Bumpy Nose:

What I noticed is that a lot of people in India do have a bumpy nose, or should I say nose with a lotta side cartilage. Which I can't say it's not true, there many people with that type of nose but there are also a lot of people with good and prominent nose structure. My sister and mother both have good nose structure, I can't say anything about mine, I am not able to judge it.

3) Bad Gonial angle:

Absolutely untrue, most of my batchmates have good Gonial angle, even though they look like shit cause they are skinny fat. But as I said there are also good number of people who have bad Gonial angle or have long face with no width.

4)No Skin care:

Can't say anything in defense, I get so much of criticism or even hate for following the most basic skin care of, cleansing, moisturizing, grooming, SPF. Like this is the most softmaxxing thing there is, but they call me slurs all the time, even though they all look like shit. They say to me "girls care about their skin" or "it's not masculine/it's feminine to care about skin" and all, but I don't care, I mog all of them lol.

5)No bone structure:

Idk about these, as most of them are skinny fat, but again the one who workout do have really strong and prominent bone (me included). I have like 600 batchmates in 12th grades both male and female, 30-40% females are serious about how they look. And out of 300 boys only 7-8 workout, but about bone structure, skinny people also have real good structure.

6)Eyes:

Most people have good or amazing eyelashes, never met someone with bad eyelashes. And most if them have neutral tilt or +ve.

7) physique:

Most common to least: skinny fat, skinny, jacked or fit.

SO TO CONCLUDE, NATIVE INDIAN PEOPLE OR NATIVE CURRIES, I FIND THIS HILARIOUS AINT GON LIE, DO NOT LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU ALL THINK, I AM TALKING ABOUT FIT OR JACKED CURRIES NOT THE ONE WHO ARE OVERSEAS OR ARE FILTHY.
I haven't visited a lot of South India so I can't say anything, I have mostly visited mid or central India, Northern India and north eastern India.

ALSO TO TELL YOU ALL HOW DIVERSE NORTHERN, CENTRAL AND NORTHEASTERN INDIAN ARE HERES A COMPARISON:-

(purpose: to show the diversity)
1) Chirag Khanna- Central

Pure Native Indian, born and raised and living in India.

View attachment 2449850
View attachment 2449851
2) Pratiksha Sheti- Central
Again Pure Native Indian.
View attachment 2449852View attachment 2449853
3) Ikisvon- Northern East
Again native pure Indian
View attachment 2449854View attachment 2449855
4) Madarhana- Northern west, Bombay
Again Pure Native Indian
View attachment 2449856View attachment 2449857
5) Krishna Riyat- Northern-west
Again Pure Native Indian
View attachment 2449858View attachment 2449859
6) NIDA- Northern
Again native pure Indian.
View attachment 2449860View attachment 2449861

I hope you see the point I am making, It is very diverse, but I hope you noticed something,
Most of them have colour. It is because we have melanin, and I am happy to be am individual of colour, I like being a little tan. Colour is good.
I don't follow any South Indian I am sorry and ashamed, gotta check out that part of my country soon.

ANYWAY I hope I manage to change your perception of Indians.

It's important to note that India has a population of 1.43 billon (it's concerning really) and due to which a good part live in poverty and 3rd nation type of environment. Even though it's a small fraction for India, but population wise and number wise it's quite large. India is continuously growing I have high hope that we will overcome this soon.

ALSO INDIANS IN HERE, IN THE LAND, ARE NOT SELF HATING WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT WE WANTING TO BE FAIR AND BE A PART OF ARYAN AND WHAT NOT RACE, FUCK NO, I WANT EVERY SINGLE INVADER WHO INVADED INDIA TO BURN IN HELL. YES THERE WAS A TIME ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING TO BE FAIR BUT NO ONE CARES ANYMORE, NO ONE. NOT IN MY SURROUNDING TO SAY THE LEAST. PEOPLE IN INDIA ARE HAPPY TO BE INDIANS. HERE EVERYONE LOVES THEIR MOTHERLAND. IDK ABOUT THE OVERSEAS INDIANS, BUT IF THEY ARE SELF HATING, WELL FUCK THEM.
Fuck man she looks slavic with dark colouring

646828A1 64CE 400A A886 35AE52B279F2

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
I for one don't agree that Indians (ethnic, idk how they are overseas) got bad genetics.
They aren’t bad in general but it’s bad for aesthetics and terrible diets (Hindu, Buddhist, Jain people). Thats why all the good looking Indians are muslims mainly look at bollywood jfl, or meat eating hindus. But in terms of survival, curry genes are the best because we have the best fat storage genes as we went through a lot of famine. The same wack fat storage cucks our aesthetics tho. And also negative stereotypes cuck us

They aren’t bad in general but it’s bad for aesthetics and terrible diets (Hindu, Buddhist, Jain people). Thats why all the good looking Indians are muslims mainly look at bollywood jfl, or meat eating hindus. But in terms of survival, curry genes are the best because we have the best fat storage genes as we went through a lot of famine. The same wack fat storage cucks our aesthetics tho. And also negative stereotypes cuck us
Fuck them vegan curries I hate every vegan on earth 🗣️🗣️

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24770
Caucasus/Russian pheno no wonder why most Indian men are R1a haplogroup

1E5F50D0 EAFF 469F A46C F90544C9D415

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I have travelled to enough tourist spots and lived all over the country to know for a fact that the average kinds sucks in every ethnicity and they all have their fair share of good looking people

• +1
Reactions: zura and Michael Myers
This point is so retarded tbh now my skin is like one of my two big flaws alongside maloclussion, i have like a good amount of scars alongside chickenpox scar JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Wtf is the diet and Islamic cope bro. It's all about genetics. Most of India eats meat. Vegan sikh Punjabis heightmog their Islamic brothers on vegan diets. I am vegetarian yet here I am mogging 90% of the forum.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and chadpreetsingh

• JFL
Reactions: brutalbull
This point is so retarded tbh now my skin is like one of my two big flaws alongside maloclussion, i have like a good amount of scars alongside chickenpox scar JFL.
Seek medical help

Send me a picture of yourself and let's see if you mog them or not, no one here care about aryans and shit. My fucking PE teacher mog you most probably
Triple their bf and easily mogging

94A73A51 22C3 4F15 9B5B 17B86A7D0647

Fuck them vegan curries I hate every vegan on earth 🗣️🗣️
100% brotha.
Wtf is the diet and Islamic cope bro. It's all about genetics. Most of India eats meat. Vegan sikh Punjabis heightmog their Islamic brothers on vegan diets. I am vegetarian yet here I am mogging 90% of the forum.
its true bhai muslim curries mog hindus on average

I unironically have R1a-Y7 haplogroup (subclade of aryan haplo R1a-Z93) as a north indian. JFL
Your ancestors are from the Steppes of Ukraine all the way to central Russia and Siberia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770