Why do people hate Indians?

I did not cherry pick, they are normies, I wanted to make a comment on diversity not about them lookmaxxing. Lookmaxxing scene ain't large in india
Ur so called diversity pictures still reflect the 99th percentile in India, and yet they are normies at best.
If u were to post "diversity pictures" of the equivalent caliber from Sweden or Deutschland, you'd have chadlites and stacies.

That is why India, along with all other ethnic shitholes are being made fun of in the lookism community.

I don't dislike Indians personally, but I realize that they are ugly on average, which is worth mentioning on a forum that literally revolves around looks and lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Seek medical help
I have actually, its gotten better with tretinoin and stuff but like chickenpox scar cant go away jfl. I dont know how much it hurts my smv as im still a mtn to everybody. Although people are mainly curious when asking what it is.

Your ancestors are from the Steppes of Ukraine all the way to central Russia and Siberia
yeah lol, no wonder i was born with blue eyes although they changed to a hazel.

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav and BrahminBoss
This point is so retarded tbh now my skin is like one of my two big flaws alongside maloclussion, i have like a good amount of scars alongside chickenpox scar JFL.
Bro trust me they look good on you like warrior scars

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Ur so called diversity pictures still reflect the 99th percentile in India, and yet they are normies at best.
If u were to post "diversity pictures" of the equivalent caliber from Sweden or Deutschland, you'd have chadlites and stacies.

That is why India, along with all other ethnic shitholes are being made fun of in the lookism community.

I don't dislike Indians personally, but I realize that they are ugly on average, which is worth mentioning on a forum that literally revolves around looks and lookism.
I have been to Sweden and No the average Swedish male do not look chadist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
its true bhai muslim curries mog hindus on average
That is because of caste giving them better genetics and environments. Not because of Islam kek. Muslim curries on average typically come from upper castes because during the Mughal empire, they converted to fit in with the aristocracy. While Hindus are very diverse. The takeaway should be that upper castes mog

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
yeah lol, no wonder i was born with blue eyes although they changed to a hazel.
How was your reaction when you realised you are R* haplo?

Mine might be nig (E)

Bro trust me they look good on you like warrior scars
Mirin thanks brother. It would actually ascend me a lot if I gymmaxx. Im low inhibmaxxing rn thanks to the amount of black friends I have its made me much more open to talk to girls. A girl even said she wanted to hookup with me (blonde htb) so ill meet her at the mall this week hopefully

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have been to Sweden and No the average Swedish male do not look chadist
"If u were to post "diversity pictures" of the equivalent caliber from Sweden or Deutschland, you'd have chadlites and stacies."
Do I need to emphasize "equivalent caliber"?

Yet another reason why Indians are to be made fun of, yall are stooopiiid on average.

That is because of caste giving them better genetics and environments. N
Brother, most muslims are lower caste background. But you are right tho I guess my rajput ancestry+ central asian ancestry makes me taller and stronger than other curries as we’ve had better genetics and nutrition than other curries for thousands of years

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
"If u were to post "diversity pictures" of the equivalent caliber from Sweden or Deutschland, you'd have chadlites and stacies."

Yet another reason why Indians are to be made fun of, yall are stooopiiid on average.
Brother, most muslims are lower caste background. But you are right tho I guess my rajput ancestry+ central asian ancestry makes me taller and stronger than other curries as we’ve had better genetics and nutrition than other curries for thousands of years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770

Says the one from Sweden, lol don't get me started on your fucking IQ

Indians can reach 5.5 PSL max

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Curries are cool most of the time they seem more docile than other ethniks that kill each other and torture animals

Says the one from Sweden, lol don't get me started on your fucking IQ
My IQ is actually around 140, not that it is relevant since it doesn't reflect the national average, but still thought I'd point it in order to protect my fragile ego.
Either way, the mean IQ in Sweden is around 20 percentage points higher than the mean IQ in India.

I think he meant from more poor background, I dont think there are caste in muslims (idk)
Muslims don't come from a poor background on average in India according to that chart. In my view it's all about genetics and environment, not religion or minor changes in diet kek. Always the muzzy curries trying to claim they are superior to us of Hindu origin! JFL at thinking worshipping a sand nigga God will make you more aesthetic! @kwacker777 can confirm.

Truth is the genetic diversity in curryland is the reason why subhuman Indians and mogger Indians can come from the exact same location. There is more genetic difference between castes in India than Greeks and Germans

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 24770
My IQ is actually around 140, not that it is relevant since it doesn't reflect the national average, but still thought I'd point it in order to protect my fragile ego.
Either way, the mean IQ in Sweden is around 20 percentage points higher than the mean IQ in India.
Yeah you are only 20 less than Einstein, like fuck I'll believe that.
Literacy rate in India is also lower than Sweden

• Hmm...
Muslims don't come from a poor background on average in India according to that chart. In my view it's all about genetics and environment, not religion or minor changes in diet kek. Always the muzzy curries trying to claim they are superior to us of Hindu origin! JFL at thinking worshipping a sand nigga God will make you more aesthetic! @kwacker777 can confirm.

Truth is the genetic diversity in curryland is the reason why subhuman Indians and mogger Indians can come from the exact same location. There is more genetic difference between castes in India than Greeks and Germans
View attachment 2449976
Agree with the last point you made, but first plays a big role in aesthetics, respect your opinion though

What, this you?😐😹 Post yourself
You have some level of down syndrome Retardation why would I post my face on an Incel site ?

Yeah you are only 20 less than Einstein, like fuck I'll believe that.
Literacy rate in India is also lower than Sweden
140 among high functioning autists is quite common. Also, 20 IQ points is A LOT, just as a jump from 120 to 140 is a whooole lot.
Obviously most statistics are going to be worse in India, due to it being a third world country.

Everything asides though, I quite like India and I would like to visit someday, perhaps I'll be able to fuel my ego further by heightmogging everyone.

Keep coping with muh caste muh north indian

Yall niggas look the same all the way as we cross turkey till bangla fucking desh

Theres a reason why after 9/11 every brown looking person was fucked over without care

Outsiders dont care nor cant tell

Wtf is the diet and Islamic cope bro. It's all about genetics. Most of India eats meat. Vegan sikh Punjabis heightmog their Islamic brothers on vegan diets. I am vegetarian yet here I am mogging 90% of the forum.
No way. We have 7’0”+ punjabis as well.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This cant be taken seriously because the Indian government doesn’t count muslim people as scs and st’s and mainly keeps those reservations for hindus. 80-85% of muslims are from backward communities who converted, so called aljaf muslims. And I am an “ ashraf”muslim, didn’t know these terminologies for caste within indian muslims existed but they do sadly. it’s unfair to say that most converted because of aristocracy, my family did but because they are elite and my whole family is aristocratic and feudal but that’s beside the point as most muslims converted to escape casteism.

• Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

Cope

Just admit every foodora driver mogs you to death when you order mcdonalds

• JFL
You have some level of down syndrome Retardation why would I post my face on an Incel site ?
Just stop hating, don't post your face, calm the fuck
140 among high functioning autists is quite common. Also, 20 IQ points is A LOT, just as a jump from 120 to 140 is a whooole lot.
Obviously most statistics are going to be worse in India, due to it being a third world country.

Everything asides though, I quite like India and I would like to visit someday, perhaps I'll be able to fuel my ego further by heightmogging everyone.
Think what ever bro, also what is your height?
Do visit but please visit the places that are good, don't go to slums lol.

• +1
Just stop hating, don't post your face, calm the fuck down
How Stupid Are You Posted An Indian Model ? I posted White Models They Clearly Mog Him To Sucide And Back

No way. We have 7’0”+ punjabis as well.
I’m telling him bro, u see how in Bollywood there is overrepresentation of indian muslims and people of muslim backgrounds (half or quarter)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
How Stupid Are You Posted An Indian Model ? I posted White Models They Mog Him To Sucide And Back
😹😹 model? He is martial artist, he do starvemax and shit. No one in india starvemax sadly

people who look like they bathe themselves in the sewer will always be hated. the accent and clumsy low iq mannerisms don't help either.

indians also look very low trust, not in the criminal way, but like they're too retarded to be trusted

😹😹 model? He is martial artist, he do starvemax and shit. No one in india starvemax sadly
So ??? Doesn't Change The Fact He's Ugly As Fuck

people who look like they bathe themselves in the sewer will always be hated. the accent and clumsy low iq mannerisms don't help either.

indians also look very low trust, not in the criminal way, but like they're too retarded to be trusted
Your comment shows how big of a retard and low IQ creature you are

So ??? Doesn't Change The Fact He's Ugly As Fuck
He is ugly? Bro there are levels to this, show me your face in MSG bro, I will show my, I gotta see your face now

Think what ever bro, also what is your height?
Do visit but please visit the places that are good, don't go to slums lol.
I'm 6'2 which is not very tall here in Sweden, but I could imagine it being above average in India.
But satire aside, I quite like India, and I've seen some gorgeous Indian girls in Sweden (probably mixed but still).

I'm 6'2 which is not very tall here in Sweden, but I could imagine it being above average in India.
But satire aside, I quite like India, and I've seen some gorgeous Indian girls in Sweden (probably mixed but still).
6'2 is above average ngl, you are taller than me by one inch lol

• Woah
He is ugly? Bro there are levels to this, show me your face in MSG bro, I will show my, I gotta see your face now
You're Just Ignoring What I Said You Posted The Best Looking Guy You Thought And He's Still Ugly Drago Hexum Barett Mog Him

Don't You See The Difference Between Whites And Subhuman Toilet Cleaners

Last edited:
This cant be taken seriously because the Indian government doesn’t count muslim people as scs and st’s and mainly keeps those reservations for hindus. 80-85% of muslims are from backward communities who converted, so called aljaf muslims. And I am an “ ashraf”muslim, didn’t know these terminologies for caste within indian muslims existed but they do sadly. it’s unfair to say that most converted because of aristocracy, my family did but because they are elite and my whole family is aristocratic and feudal but that’s beside the point as most muslims converted to escape casteism.
Thanks for the info, I didn't know this. If they are lower caste, why do you think they mog tho? @CFW432 thoughts?

??????? Are You Stupid You're Just Ignoring What I Said Do You Know How To Read ? You Posted The Best Looking Guy You Thought And He's Still Ugly Drago Hexum Barett Mog Him Don't You See The Difference Between Whites And Subhuman Toilet Cleaners
I am infact not reading a comment made by white supremacist, Jordan barett is starvemaxxing and I do not intend to look like him. Good looks with good body, cope starvemaxxer

Still Doesn't Change The Fact He Mogs Every Curry To Grave And Back And What About Erik Hexum And Hernan Drago Why Did You Ignore Them To Look At Barett ?
I am infact not reading a comment made by white supremacist, Jordan barett is starvemaxxing and I do not intend to look like him. Good looks with good body, cope starvemaxxer