Indians have piss poor diet and always skinnny fat

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
So they just have shitty wheatish skin with disgusting green undertones. If they get a slight tan to mask green and then overdose on lycopene, colouring would look good. I overdosing on my dads beta c and lycopene tablets and my mom today said I am too red also doing way more things like acetozalamide, fat loss h in iron thats why im so red (she doesnt know iron is pro aging and one of the reasons my collagen got raped). even salludon has shit colouring cos he refuses to tan, that green undertone of curry is death only option to get a slight tan. No tan = maybe slightly better in photos but irl ull look like a cuck

also most actors / models are blackpilled on this, its almost next to impossible for delon as old fatass to have this colouring (check any normie white guy at this age and body fat theyll just be sickly pale) , he is overdosing on beta c and god knows what else

Last edited:
What's the average dick size of Indians?

Dnp t3 t4 clen keto calorie deficit no sugar = lean

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and chadpreetsingh
this is the aim, ill never get this skin but this colouring is achievable i just want to look high T and dark triad like al pacino not look like a model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, dehydrated and iam good boy
If sendhil in his prime can have red undertones despite being dark brown then light brown skin curries can easily get it, just be high T and have carotenoid regimen, unlike what u said about it being genetic @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
dravidian possessed by vishnu ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jxck7468, chadpreetsingh, butterworld and 2 others
I’m grey

this is the aim, ill never get this skin but this colouring is achievable i just want to look high T and dark triad like al pacino not look like a model

View attachment 2847628
I know that retard I message his very brootal things in insta I also said will kill his whole family for nothing

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So they just have shitty wheatish skin with disgusting green undertones. If they get a slight tan to mask green and then overdose on lycopene, colouring would look good. I overdosing on my dads beta c and lycopene tablets and my mom today said I am too ricIm also doing way more things like acetozalamide, fat loss h in iron thats why im so red (she doesnt know iron is pro aging and one of the reasons my collagen got raped). even salludon has shit colouring cos he refuses to tan, that green undertone of curry is death only option to get a slight tan. No tan = maybe slightly better in photos but irl ull look like a cuck

also most actors / models are blackpilled on this, its almost next to impossible for delon as old fatass to have this colouring (check any normie white guy at this age and body fat theyll just be sickly pale) , he is overdosing on beta c and god knows what else

View attachment 2847624
Bhai wtf should I overdose lycopene or beta-carotene or that other shit

• +1
What's the average dick size of Indians?
5.1 x 4.5 as per an official study. But the government also produces small condoms which are obviously produced for a reason. 49 mm instead of the regular 52/53 mm in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiku and WeiWei
5.1 x 4.5 as per an official study. But the government also produces small condoms which are obviously produced for a reason. 49 mm instead of the regular 52/53 mm in the west.
i dickmog most of my indian population at 15 jfl gengar bhai

Do you think this coloring better than typical north Indian lightskin coloring (yellowish undertones like Salman Khan)?
IMG 1802

i have the coloring of the guy on top should i just tan
3749095 IMG 4990

• +1
Lycopene 20 mg x 2 w coconut oil every day lutein/zea 8 mg once a day
Lycopene 20mg twice a week can I take 200mg will I shit my intestine out

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
So they just have shitty wheatish skin with disgusting green undertones. If they get a slight tan to mask green and then overdose on lycopene, colouring would look good. I overdosing on my dads beta c and lycopene tablets and my mom today said I am too red also doing way more things like acetozalamide, fat loss h in iron thats why im so red (she doesnt know iron is pro aging and one of the reasons my collagen got raped). even salludon has shit colouring cos he refuses to tan, that green undertone of curry is death only option to get a slight tan. No tan = maybe slightly better in photos but irl ull look like a cuck

View attachment 2847624
b-bu-but saar saar I phul saport izrel saar
🇳🇪🇮🇳🫱🏿‍🫲🏻🇦🇷 saar I waant to go to Dubai for my job saar i luv izrel wuman
🥺❤️🕉️🫱🏿‍🫲🏻✡️

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and dehydrated
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and chadpreetsingh

View attachment 2847628
fuck, that guy is my end goal, we have same uee, gonna get contacts and tan

• +1
Is yellow-green undertone a result of vegetarian diet? I was vegan for a few years and I got this undertone but it mostly went away.

• +1
the indian caste system is easily the most potent dysgenic force on the planet followed by muslims fucking their own relatives

• +1
Is yellow-green undertone a result of vegetarian diet? I was vegan for a few years and I got this undertone but it mostly went away.
yellow yes not sure about green, beta cryptoxanthin may possibly produce green undertones but not sure. Green could also mean bad liver function in which case TUDCA can help. I have no idea why curries have green undertones, if its evolution or diet

• +1
Reactions: Veganist