Indigenous people are truecels

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
The South American indigenous phenotype is actually subhuman and the main reason why I even rot on this fucking forum.

South American indigenous phenotype absolutely destroys any harmony or any appeal PSL or universal wise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Lonenely sigma, AFTK and 14 others
No, your phenotype is not the problem. There are mogger indigenous North and South Americans, you just aren't one of them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: okwiwhd, Deleted member 49130, VolcelFTW and 30 others
your just ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: urielRanhel, The Grinch, Ragnar and 8 others
Uh most of them live happy lives with there fam just because you’re a typical weirdo spic doesn’t me the rest are lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, okwiwhd, Deleted member 49130 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, AlexanderTheGreat11, Debetro and 4 others
Uh most of them live happy lives with there fam just because you’re a typical weirdo spic doesn’t me the rest are lol
Probably because they have IQs below 85

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: okwiwhd, VolcelFTW, eccothreethousand and 7 others
JFL at these coping bolivians thinking any South American indigenous person mogs
I mog you to gandy's heaven and back and I'm not south American indigenous boyo

• Ugh..
JFL at these coping bolivians thinking any South American indigenous person mogs
I'm Nordic as fuck.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, lightskinbengali, Debetro and 3 others
I'm Nordic as fuck.
Fuck off from my thread then because you don’t know shit about what I’m talking about kraut.

• +1
A 5’7 Mexican Indio mogging another Indio is literally irrelevant.
I'm a 5'11 mulatto with only masc features you couldn't compare to me even with surgeries :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Lol Hispanism is a larp. I probably know more arguments attempting to defend the Indios than you nigger.

A 5’7 Mexican Indio mogging another Indio is literally irrelevant.
your a disgrace i know your fam hates your ass hate your own people you’ll end up like the allen texas weirdo disgusting truly

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection
I'm a 5'11 mulatto with only masc features you couldn't compare to me even with surgeries :feelskek:
JFL Im 5’11 as well. Also muhh masc features JFL yea whatever you faggot greycel kike, being bald and looking like an egghead won’t mog shit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 4397
JFL Im 5’11 as well. Also muhh masc features JFL yea whatever you faggot greycel kike, being bald and looking like an egghead won’t mog shit.
typical .is user, my left testicle mogs your bloodline exit the forum and rope xxo

your a disgrace i know your fam hates your ass hate your own people you’ll end up like the allen texas weirdo disgusting truly
Nope don’t even hate my own people. JFL how do I hate my own people by talking about the truth about phenotypes you low iq ape.
:feelskek: :feelskek: This is my own experience I’ve received from looking at indigenous people in Blackpill communities and how they’re always the lowest rated people.

But yea I hate my own people by making a literal observation and pointing it out.

• +1
No, your phenotype is not the problem. There are mogger indigenous North and South Americans, you just aren't one of them.
OP isn't even that ugly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 32486
Fuck off from my thread then because you don’t know shit about what I’m talking about kraut.
I know more shit than what you're talking about, since your people are all apparently 85 IQ. Every phenotype has the capacity to be good-looking, this is a simple fact. You might have more appeal with less bones if you're white or even black, but that doesn't negate the fact that there are good-looking people of any phenotype.

typical .is user, my left testicle mogs your bloodline exit the forum and rope xxo
Lol you’re a coping retard who thinks being lightskin makes you mogger. JFL :feelskek: Im not even going to bother engaging with Greycels who found out about the Blackpill through tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I know more shit than what you're talking about, since your people are all apparently 85 IQ. Every phenotype has the capacity to be good-looking, this is a simple fact. You might have more appeal with less bones if you're white or even black, but that doesn't negate the fact that there are good-looking people of any phenotype.
Sure. But most good looking people of that phenotype tend to have Eurocentric features. The reason for this is because the Yamnaya had genuinely more robust and aesthetic features than other groups.

There’s a reason the Yamnaya went and started replacing the eef in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Deleted member 32486
Lol you’re a coping retard who thinks being lightskin makes you mogger. JFL :feelskek: Im not even going to bother engaging with Greycels who found out about the Blackpill through tiktok
simply isn't true keep coping and rotting bud and your bragging about being an incel longer than someone jfl

Last edited:
You're subhuman because you lack proper nutrition and supplementation.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NateJacobs
Nope don’t even hate my own people. JFL how do I hate my own people by talking about the truth about phenotypes you low iq ape.
:feelskek: :feelskek: This is my own experience I’ve received from looking at indigenous people in Blackpill communities and how they’re always the lowest rated people.

But yea I hate my own people by making a literal observation and pointing it out.
Cringe emotes it’s over for this border hop trump 2024!!

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and Perfection
@NateJacobs @Perfection @looksmaxxer2
Explain why he’s rated as subhuman despite his good features such as
hunter eyes objectively (deep set, low set eyebrows and eye holding)
Prominent low set cheekbones
Good Zygos
Decent jaw area
Full lips
5E93CA47 8F37 436C 9B2E 34C73A84AD8D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, ChileanMaxxer, HitAndRun and 2 others
Good Zygos
Decent jaw area
Full lips
View attachment 2459437
dk who rated this guy subhuman but this nigga clearly is autistic aspsie ass expression lips are way to big for his face , photos edited so he looks even weirder on top of being autistic. also james sapphire has all of those things aswell dumb ass features alone doesn’t make someone gl

• +1
Good Zygos
Decent jaw area
Full lips
View attachment 2459437
XD @honeypot

Good Zygos
Decent jaw area
Full lips
View attachment 2459437
just because he has good features doesn't mean it will harmonize with his face
Minecraft
this guy's jaw is "perfect" according to blackpillers "bones is law" but does it harmonize with his face no it doesn't now leave your sweaty chair and have face-to-face human interaction, please

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Good Zygos
Decent jaw area
Full lips
View attachment 2459437
I do not think he is subhuman. However, I think that his lips are too full, they look puffy, they should be tapered more on the sides or just thinner overall. I'd rate him high MTN to HTN. I also would not say he has hunter eyes, it's good eye area, but his PFL to PFH ratio is too low, and he doesn't appear to have godly supras like the PSL gods with hunter eyes, it's just epicanthal folds from his phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and NateJacobs
View attachment 2459445 this guy's jaw is "perfect" according to blackpillers "bones is law" but does it harmonize with his face no it doesn't now leave your sweaty chair and have face-to-face human interaction, please
His face isn't perfect by PSL standards, you tard.

The South American indigenous phenotype is actually subhuman and the main reason why I even rot on this fucking forum.

South American indigenous phenotype absolutely destroys any harmony or any appeal PSL or universal wise.
No gringo talks abt this boyo , south american indigenous people have the lowest SMV on the world along with australian aboriginals, somalians and dravidians. They suffer from ethnic tax even at their own lands because of rampant colorism and caste system, stormfronters wont touch this

Even in the worst race, there are moggers. We just ugly boyo

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and poopoohead
dk who rated this guy subhuman but this nigga clearly is autistic aspsie ass expression lips are way to big for his face , photos edited so he looks even weirder on top of being autistic. also james sapphire has all of those things aswell dumb ass features alone doesn’t make someone gl
Not comparable. James sapphire is a delusional schizo who botched up his face with multiple surgeries despite looking decent. Also yea I won’t lie autistic features do also showcase which explains my falios as well. But yea harmony goes along with pheno a lot of the time.
View attachment 2459445 this guy's jaw is "perfect" according to blackpillers "bones is law" but does it harmonize with his face no it doesn't now leave your sweaty chair and have face-to-face human interaction, please
This dude’s jaw is fucking square and extremely non harmonized. Not anything to do with his pheno.
I do not think he is subhuman. However, I think that his lips are too full, they look puffy, they should be tapered more on the sides or just thinner overall. I'd rate him high MTN to HTN. I also would not say he has hunter eyes, it's good eye area, but his PFL to PFH ratio is too low, and he doesn't appear to have godly supras like the PSL gods with hunter eyes, it's just epicanthal folds from his phenotype.
Alright fair. Out of all the dudes shitting on my take you actually seem the most reasonable. Ratios do fucking him up badly. But yea fair.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 32486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
This dude’s jaw is fucking square and extremely non harmonized. Not anything to do with his pheno.
exactly it has nothing to do with their pheno types there is simply no harmony you melon please think.
The guy you sent does have good features but it doesn't matter if he looks like a fucking retard with no harmony
If I'm being honest I belive that curries/syrians may have the lowest smv but some of them do mog pheno means nothing with no harmony

Last edited:
Even in the worst race, there are moggers. We just ugly boyo
show me any moggers from the Pygmies or Abos. Also by Abos I mean specifically Australian aboriginals and not the australoids so don’t show me Melanesians around the islands. There’s a tribe of Melanesians with blue eyes + blonde hair afaik.
No gringo talks abt this boyo , south american indigenous people have the lowest SMV on the world along with australian aboriginals, somalians and dravidians. They suffer from ethnic tax even at their own lands because of rampant colorism and caste system, stormfronters wont touch this
So true.

exactly it has nothing to do with their pheno types there is simply no harmony you melon please think.
The guy you sent does have good features but it doesn't matter if he looks like a fucking retard with no harmony
If I'm being honest I belive that curries/syrians may have the lowest smv but some of them do mog pheno means nothing with no harmony
Wtf why Syrians

Alright fair. Out of all the dudes shitting on my take you actually seem the most reasonable. Ratios do fucking him up badly. But yea fair.
I think I kind of missed the initial point of your post, I took what you said at face value and assumed you meant every single indigenous American is ugly no matter what. I have a tendency to do that a lot, I am autistic. I guess being indigenous does automatically lower your appeal, especially among castizos and such. Personally I like the look of people with good bones who have indigenous American phenotypes, which I think is weakly correlated with my preference for Lappish/Siberian/EHG esque phenotypes. I get what you mean though, definitely lower appeal to most people.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I think I kind of missed the initial point of your post, I took what you said at face value and assumed you meant every single indigenous American is ugly no matter what. I have a tendency to do that a lot, I am autistic. I guess being indigenous does automatically lower your appeal, especially among castizos and such. Personally I like the look of people with good bones who have indigenous American phenotypes, which I think is weakly correlated with my preference for Lappish/Siberian/EHG esque phenotypes. I get what you mean though, definitely lower appeal to most people.
Yea that was my point. I do agree there are indigenous moggers however they tend to be more in the north than the south. But the south were far more advanced civilization wise than the north. I’m guessing the northern natives had more mogger bones due to a Hunter gatherer Lifestyle. Also probably the South natives being in a climate where the features would have to adapt more to the heat and stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
i do see what you are saying about phenotypes but you could've used an example of people who literally can't look good basically any sub African pheno

i do see what you are saying about phenotypes but you could've used an example of people who literally can't look good basically any sub African pheno
The only true phenotype I’ve seen where no one can look good is literally the aboriginal Australian & Congolese Pygmy phenos. Maybe Somalian & Dravidian as well

• +1

Sos boliviano?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel