inferior insertions

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
should i even train chest with my subhuman chest insertions?

post how they look

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger

Attachments

• WIN_20240509_19_02_31_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240509_19_02_31_Pro.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
There's nothing to lose

• JFL
there is tbh divorced chest looks ugly when hypertrophied , look better flat
If you train you will go from looking bad naked and bad with clothes to looking bad naked and good in clothes

• +1
If you train you will go from looking bad naked and bad with clothes to looking bad naked and good in clothes
i dont think so flat looks good naked tbh

there is tbh divorced chest looks ugly when hypertrophied , look better flat
Would you rather have a bunch of muscles and a gay bird chest or have a bunch of muscles and a slightly less ideal chest?

If you’re not training to be a bodybuilder this doesn’t matter. People will notice a disproportionate development before they notice your mid insertions.

• Hmm...
@coispet whats so funny bhai ? truecels like me cant catch a break?

• JFL
there is a whole ass highway gap although the gap is even but it is big and runs straight through
I have one too, you can literally touch my bone if you poke me directly in the middle of my chest and sometimes people do this and notice it. It’s like an inch gap between each peck.

Still it’s better to have proportionate development. Unless you’re getting absolutely ripped and lean most people won’t think too much about it. They will however think “why is this guy muscular but has the chest of a 13 year old boy?”

• JFL
I have one too, you can literally touch my bone if you poke me directly in the middle of my chest and sometimes people do this and notice it. It’s like an inch gap between each peck.

Still it’s better to have proportionate development. Unless you’re getting absolutely ripped and lean most people won’t think too much about it. They will however think “why is this guy muscular but has the chest of a 13 year old boy?”
alr bro i will train it but less frequently

sorry bhai, caged a bit :owo:
do u think i can build a decent physique with my insertions ?, not being skinnyfat is already top 10% here

• +1