Upper chest cannot be trained

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
The upper chest is mainly genetics, its main influence is how the fibres distribute your chest insertions also play a crucial role in whether it is shaped like a armor plate with not a singificant gap.

The only way, and i mean the only way to actually having a nice asethetic chest is genetics or chest insertions that are good. No special incline bench or db press is going to train your upper or middle chest, the basics work as in you only need the fucking flat bench press to grow a large chest. Note how i said grow a large chest and not a Asethetic chest two different things

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Sodoku, silencio and 1 other person
muscle insertion is all what matters

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, proxyy, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
muscle insertion is all what matters
No matter how much you tell those who aren't blackpilled in bodybuilding, they will deny and spend 10 years in the gym to still have bad chest area because their room temp iq fails to understand how genetic upper chest, side delts, biceps, and lats are.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Clark69, proxyy and 2 others
skill issue

No matter how much you tell those who aren't blackpilled in bodybuilding, they will deny and spend 10 years in the gym to still have bad chest area because their room temp iq fails to understand how genetic upper chest, side delts, biceps, and lats are.
The mainstream has always told us to push our limits and train till failure but bro you cannot grow a muscle when there isn’t any insertion :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, UrGirlsMcm and Bonesbonesbonesbone
The mainstream has always told us to push our limits and train till failure but bro you cannot grow a muscle when there isn’t any insertion :feelsuhh:
Let alone insertions, you also have to be on gear or respond well to lifting weights or else you’ll look the exact same in 10 years if you keep “grinding hard bro”.

I would even agure that bone structure/frame plays a larger importance than muscle insertions because your insertions can still look shit with narrow clavicles, low set close scapula’s, and sloped untapering shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and STUPIDREFEREES
Let alone insertions, you also have to be on gear or respond well to lifting weights or else you’ll look the exact same in 10 years if you keep “grinding hard bro”.

I would even agure that bone structure/frame plays a larger importance than muscle insertions because your insertions can still look shit with narrow clavicles, low set close scapula’s, and sloped untapering shoulders.
Exactly bro all the major gains are made in the first couple of years after that the growth rate is hella slow, natty lifting for more than two years to get bodybuilder physique is an absolute joke :feelswhy:

Exactly bro all the major gains are made in the first couple of years after that the growth rate is hella slow, natty lifting for more than two years to get bodybuilder physique is an absolute joke :feelswhy:
By the time you reach your peak natural (technically you will never peak as a natural because you keep gaining 1lb of muscle every year after your 1st two years of lifting, provided you do everything correct, diet perfect, and everything that is when you can gain 1lb of muscle a year).

Doesn't matter because because by the time your 30, your T level's drop and then you lose muscle anyways. fucking brutal nattypill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, sayi, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
The upper chest is mainly genetics, its main influence is how the fibres distribute your chest insertions also play a crucial role in whether it is shaped like a armor plate with not a singificant gap.

The only way, and i mean the only way to actually having a nice asethetic chest is genetics or chest insertions that are good. No special incline bench or db press is going to train your upper or middle chest, the basics work as in you only need the fucking flat bench press to grow a large chest. Note how i said grow a large chest and not a Asethetic chest two different things
Yeah no one will ever tell the truth
Also jon jones is gay

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Yeah no one will ever say the truth
Also jon jones is gay
all the noble natties are also probably not even natty jfl, their on like trt and claiming natty while their whole life depends on looking 'decent' for a 'natural' a true natural who has been consistently lifting for 10 yrs straight with average genetics does not look like they lift unless their shirtless, with a pump, and have a good lighting + angles.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
By the time you reach your peak natural (technically you will never peak as a natural because you keep gaining 1lb of muscle every year after your 1st two years of lifting, provided you do everything correct, diet perfect, and everything that is when you can gain 1lb of muscle a year).

Doesn't matter because because by the time your 30, your T level's drop and then you lose muscle anyways. fucking brutal nattypill.
Bro can I pm you, I need some advice

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
if you have shitty genes just train upper chest and don't train lower chest, will look better than saggy tits like tate's

• +1
Reactions: Aero
@Bonesbonesbonesbone I'm about to head to the gym for upper body, what should I do for chest since I lack upper chest development and lateral deltoid development

@Bonesbonesbonesbone I'm about to head to the gym for upper body, what should I do for chest since I lack upper chest development and lateral deltoid development
Flat Bench Pres (Barbell) for your chest, and then cable or dumbbell lateral raises, up to you.

Upper chest is genetics, dont waste your time coping in the weight room believing your going to grow a bigger upper chest.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
if you have shitty genes just train upper chest and don't train lower chest, will look better than saggy tits like tate's
You can't train upper chest, it's 100% genetics. they only time it looks big is when your flexing the fibres but your not flexing 24/7.

Flat Bench Pres (Barbell) for your chest, and then cable or dumbbell lateral raises, up to you.

Upper chest is genetics, dont waste your time coping in the weight room believing your going to grow a bigger upper chest.
Work out done 3 Sets flat benchpress 2 sets shoulder press and 3 sets of dumbell lateral raises. Rep range 12 RM on each with a set to failure on each set of the last one.

Is this chest routine solid? Im extremely weak and I'm trying to bulk rn. ( Eating till I feel like throwing up, still losing weight due to some metabolic illness I procured when I was younger )

Do I have good chest insertions? This was me a year into lifting no pump

Can u elaborate more on side delt genetics?

Side delts especially, ranges from having flat ones to death star looking ones

You’re wrong and right at the same time tbh. There is no separate upper chest muscle, everyone has an upper chest, but your insertions to the sternum and clavicle will determine whether it’s a breastplate mogger chest or a saggy chest.

One thing I’ve noticed is that PEDs will fill in the upper chest more so than any exercise due to the concentration of receptors there.

Attachments

• 2DB4FD34-B879-4362-AA79-333B914766A4.jpeg
    2DB4FD34-B879-4362-AA79-333B914766A4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • BC9D5A07-74E2-4C05-B86C-3C33ADC3FD3D.jpeg
    BC9D5A07-74E2-4C05-B86C-3C33ADC3FD3D.jpeg
    814.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Work out done 3 Sets flat benchpress 2 sets shoulder press and 3 sets of dumbell lateral raises. Rep range 12 RM on each with a set to failure on each set of the last one.

Is this chest routine solid? Im extremely weak and I'm trying to bulk rn. ( Eating till I feel like throwing up, still losing weight due to some metabolic illness I procured when I was younger )
Yes, remember as a natural lifter keep the excerises basic, so that workout you just told me is good, your main muscle building driver as a natural is testosterone levels/ hormone maxxing, not necessairly bulking because bulking lowers test.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Can u elaborate more on side delt genetics?
Some people have side delt insertions which spread out further away from the deltoid, also some are more androgen receptive than others in that muscle group (all 3 heads of the shoulder) which make it more visible, full, pops out.

You’re wrong and right at the same time tbh. There is no separate upper chest muscle, everyone has an upper chest, but your insertions to the sternum and clavicle will determine whether it’s a breastplate mogger chest or a saggy chest.

One thing I’ve noticed is that PEDs will fill in the upper chest more so than any exercise due to the concentration of receptors there.
Another thing is that when natural, the shoulders, traps, upper chest, upper back, and back width will look unimpressive.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and szolliontaraelis
Damn, somebody called the citizens of the Loserville to this thread. Retarded nerds, most of the people who are consistently coming to the gym for 5+years aren’t doing it for the hopes of a ‘mogger’ physique. You skelator niggas don’t have the willpower in yourself to do it right so you blame it on the genetics.

Damn, somebody called the citizens of the Loserville to this thread. Retarded nerds, most of the people who are consistently coming to the gym for 5+years aren’t doing it for the hopes of a ‘mogger’ physique. You skelator niggas don’t have the willpower in yourself to do it right so you blame it on the genetics.
Upper chest , Side delts, traps, lats, and upper back thickness + width is all genetics or how much gear your androgens are responding.

Side delts especially, ranges from having flat ones to death star looking ones
Aren’t “flat ones” just not built enough and the more muscle you pack on it, the more it’ll pop out?

Some people have side delt insertions which spread out further away from the deltoid, also some are more androgen receptive than others in that muscle group (all 3 heads of the shoulder) which make it more visible, full, pops out.
If it spreads out further isn’t that a good thing in the long run though? Once you pack on muscle on it, it will look bigger since ur actual muscle is longer.

It’s the same as having long vs short biceps. When you have short biceps, it’s easier to get a peak than having long biceps, but long biceps r hard to fill out, once u do tho, they look better than short biceps

Aren’t “flat ones” just not built enough and the more muscle you pack on it, the more it’ll pop out?
Theres not enough muscle because shit genetics
if you have average genetics and you train delts they can pop out

Just be lean and have 3 yrs natty levels of muscle. That’s all you need for the female gaze, being more jacked than that is cool and all but do you rlly want to shut down your natural Test and make your kids deformed just to roid.

• +1
Just be lean and have 3 yrs natty levels of muscle. That’s all you need for the female gaze, being more jacked than that is cool and all but do you rlly want to shut down your natural Test and make your kids deformed just to roid.
The difference between david gandy's physiue and david laids physique is negligible in terms of sexual attractivness.

The difference between david gandy's physiue and david laids physique is negligible in terms of sexual attractivness.
Fr, I’ve also noticed that the bulking meme has tricked way too many ppl. I’m only 16-17% bodyfat, and I’m literally way leaner than mostly every other dude in the gym locker room jfl. Most ppl in the gym are just permabulkers coping with oversized shirts and their bench press stats. Being aesthetic is actually rare

Fr, I’ve also noticed that the bulking meme has tricked way too many ppl. I’m only 16-17% bodyfat, and I’m literally way leaner than mostly every other dude in the gym locker room jfl. Most ppl in the gym are just permabulkers coping with oversized shirts and their bench press stats. Being aesthetic is actually rare
Being Aesthetic is rare as a natural lifter in general. You got to have the perfect bone structure and muscle insertions to look very good as a natural and compete with roiders who are framecels.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku