inhb is just shit in the last couple of months

P

ptethisbs

Iron
in the last couple of months im 90% of the time at home (quitted my job and neeting for now). \the isolation is having a big effect on me, without me even realizing that....
i cant even have eye contact with people anymore. everytime i pass someone on the street idk where to look and im nervous as fuck.
all the little confidence i had is gone

just blockmaxx

you cant truly live in isolation

in the last couple of months im 90% of the time at home (quitted my job and neeting for now). \the isolation is having a big effect on me, without me even realizing that....
i cant even have eye contact with people anymore. everytime i pass someone on the street idk where to look and im nervous as fuck.

Shoot me a DM if you wanna talk

I'm in a similar position tbh.
Except that I am a wagecuck currently.

I started forcing myself to make eye contact with people whenever possible though, in an attempt to reduce inhibition.