Injecting insulin for cutting purposes

yue

yue

Exponent
As many of you know insulin reduces blood glucose and stores glucose inside the liver, muscles, and fatty tissue. Apparently injecting insulin before/while doing cardio results in a great deal of fat loss. I'm guessing this is because you take up more of the glucose into your muscles? Bodybuilders prepping for a show do this technique I've heard.

Don't fuck with insulin just hop on thyroid hormone/dnp/semaglutide

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jeww
Yes insulin is good for cutting, however it isn't just used for cutting and it has anabolic effects. There's others dedicated to cutting.
If you are going to inject insulin just don't mistake 0.1ml on an u-100 insulin syringe for it being 1IU, it's actually 10IU. So dosages are quite small in volume.

As many of you know insulin reduces blood glucose and stores glucose inside the liver, muscles, and fatty tissue. Apparently injecting insulin before/while doing cardio results in a great deal of fat loss. I'm guessing this is because you take up more of the glucose into your muscles? Bodybuilders prepping for a show do this technique I've heard.
do NOT fuck with insulin

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and tempelcat4
you play with your life doing that , can go into a coma

It's dangerous
Just a slight od = coma for years
Don't mess with insulin unless you are monitoring your blood sugar level all day long and have a professional coach
Use dnp

5 iu's for a little over a month and I grew 2 cm
1st 2cm arent bone length but decomp actually like first u wont grow for a while on hgh u will in the end tho

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
you donโ€™t want to enter hypoglycemic shock so if youโ€™re dead set on messing with insulin, at least make sure to read plenty beforehand and always carry glucose lol.

If you must do something that affects your insulin, why not look into zepbound or similar first?

It is anti catabolic, meaning it will help you not lose muscle during cardio. Be careful of hypoglycemia and I would say IM HGH an hour before cardio is far safer and more useful then insulin. I would guess the difference is pretty much that hgh causes the liberation of free fatty acids witch will be burnt during cardio whilst insulin inhibits liver from raising blood sugar and makes the muscle take up glucose thus fat cells have to release stored lipids as that is the only fuel source left.

Donโ€™t be retarded injecting before eating makes sense but before cardio is just gonna give you hypoglycaemia