Injections in the sole to increase height.

jeno55555

jeno55555

Banned
I remember reading about injections / implants in sole to increase height, u can get to around 1.5 cm, its basically free, like 300-1000$, low pain and permanent.

Now since all search engines r fucked i cant find anything on it, it was like silicone / HA / pmma / injections and some semihard implants just like chin augments or w/e.

Does anyone know anything more about this?

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
no but that doesn't sound like a great idea

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deprived, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
This actually makes total sense but I've never heard about it. I wonder why (not sarcasm). I'm 1.63m myself

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
can you show me evidence? I found nothing

no but that doesn't sound like a great idea
Ye ok, ur sole already changed based on bf, bbders on stage get shorter due to fat loss on soles, also u literally have muscle there which is able to be trained and u can get taller that way. Hgh also thickens your whole feet and increase head size so u might get taller just from hgh alone. But these injections r simple af and DO work.

Ahh, eres de España

can you show me evidence? I found nothing
Id inject myself but idk what with synthol and silicone seem too soft for regular makeup of the foot, implants problem is they can move so if u have an accident kick someone or smth it can slide down ur foot.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox
List of substances that stay in the body and are harder then synthol?
Come on people work with me on this. We can figure this height increasing shit out, millions of people here, someone has to know something to inject thats harder than synthol and stays in the body.

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Gaygymmaxx
So you would NOT use fat?
I dont want too much compression when standing, feel the regular makeup of ur sole, its pretty dense. But since ur soles are never seen by anyone anyways i could make it bulky and inject like 2.5 cms of fat. But even silicone would be better than fat. I might just low inhib this shit and inject silicone str8 up.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Donkeyballs and Red Fox
I dont want too much compression when standing, feel the regular makeup of ur sole, its pretty dense. But since ur soles are never seen by anyone anyways i could make it bulky and inject like 2.5 cms of fat. But even silicone would be better than fat. I might just low inhib this shit and inject silicone str8 up.
Okay, tag us in your thread when you inject silicone into your sole

just do LL bro

Okay, tag us in your thread when you inject silicone into your sole
If i single handedly figure sht out why wud i help people that contributed nothing? Lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs
is 10cm possible

Too expensive, fucks proportions, year and half recovery time.
55k in germany, 5cm its enough to make a difference and not fuck up your proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45270
maybe a silicon plate at the bottom of the heel could work

I remember reading about injections / implants in sole to increase height, u can get to around 1.5 cm, its basically free, like 300-1000$, low pain and permanent.

Now since all search engines r fucked i cant find anything on it, it was like silicone / HA / pmma / injections and some semihard implants just like chin augments or w/e.

JUst bonesmash your heels

I need feet implants 6 inches. Can you manage 😍

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4

there is a doctor in spain that doing this treatment, i talk t them and they still doing that, they say there is two treatment, one is permeant, they injecting some silicon or something and it supposed to be permeant but still need to be checked i think to valid it, and there is not permeant treatment that they inject hyaluronic acid.
https://www.doctorabarba.com/hombre...o-estatura-sin-cirugia-acido-hialuronico.html

gonna fuck up ur posture and cause problems

just wear lifts for special events