(INSANE) 1 year side profile gains

fagtard

fagtard

Iron
absolutely unbeliveable how much mewing, bonesmashing, and thumbpulling can improve your side profile to this degree. cant belive how nobody is talking about this. went from a low htn to chad in such low time. in order to get this i thumpulled for about 20 minutes a day, bonesmashed for roughly 5 minutes, and hard mewed constantly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240112_215517_e.jpg
    Screenshot_20240112_215517_e.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240210_220120.jpg
    20240210_220120.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Feliezzx, 5.5psl and Newday*V3
Screenshot_20240112_215517_e.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Don’t forget to mention the cold showers

At least make a better morph next time

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Same shit, different greycel.

Don’t forget to mention the cold showers
no cold showers actually i set it to the highest temperature and let my balls marinate in it for the testosterone increase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone and sayi
absolutely unbeliveable how much mewing, bonesmashing, and thumbpulling can improve your side profile to this degree. cant belive how nobody is talking about this. went from a low htn to chad in such low time. in order to get this i thumpulled for about 20 minutes a day, bonesmashed for roughly 5 minutes, and hard mewed constantly.
:lul:

At least make a better morph next time
what morph, im geniunly curious? how jeluous are you that you have to discredit my transformation

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
  • +1
Reactions: jtron66 and vrilmaxxer
good thread OP will be sure to listen to alpha male subliminals watch andrew tate podcasts thumbpull bonesmash mew and cold shower
anyway its all over the screen

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
We’ve done this before. Nothing changed.

You’re in an impressive state of delusion if jutting your head forward like that to try and convince yourself you’re no longer a subhuman doesn’t resonate with you one bit.

Like do you not even notice your head is in a completely different position and the lighting is completely different?

• JFL

You’re in an impressive state of delusion if jutting your head forward like that to try and convince yourself you’re no longer a subhuman doesn’t resonate with you one bit.

Like do you not even notice your head is in a completely different position and the lighting is completely different?
wow jutting really changes your nose, ramus, chin, gonial angle and more you inbred

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Allornothing

wow jutting really changes your nose, ramus, chin, gonial angle and more you inbred
Still a subhuman insulting me won’t change that.

Instead of babbling nonsense take a picture from the same angle and lighting as the pic on the left. I know you won’t though and even if you did you would slit your wrists.

• JFL

Instead of babbling nonsense take a picture from the same angle and lighting as the pic on the left. I know you won’t though and even if you did you would slit your wrists.
video even better

Attachments

• 20240211_000442.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger

amazes me how you cant tell first pic is photoshopped

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
video even better
Congrats I asked for the same lighting and you couldn’t even do that.

All that’s changed is that your hair has grown out. Your thread would do well on r/mewing though don’t worry. You’ll probably become the next face of the movement.

amazes me how you cant tell first pic is photoshopped
Oh it’s photoshopped now? :ROFLMAO:. Let me guess you’re Chad IRL?

Uggos i swear. You’re basically admitting you know nothings changed now.

Congrats I asked for the same lighting and you couldn’t even do that.

All that’s changed is that your hair has grown out. Your thread would do well on r/mewing though don’t worry. You’ll probably become the next face of the movement.
that light was when i was in an rv btw you commented on my old post before when i used the same pic

Oh it’s photoshopped now? :ROFLMAO:. Let me guess you’re Chad IRL?

Uggos i swear. You’re basically admitting you know nothings changed now.
im mtn ik nothings changed i just made the post cuz i was bored. this is the original pic

Attachments

• 20240111_215139.jpg
    20240111_215139.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0