Insane how ugly the majority of this forum is

Id say most users who are frequently on are mtn+
Most users are subhumans
Look into the rate me section 90% are ltn subhumans that will never make it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, St.TikTokcel, Skywalker and 1 other person
Literally cagefuel how most you are are true ltns in denial with the most garbage subhuman faces and still rot on this forum. What a miserable existence you must have living with that piece of shit of a face you wake up with everyday.
Have fun rotting tonight with ZERO women because you're a genetic abomination and need to be removed from the gene pool. Good bye genetic shit
Thats why were here bruh

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Literally cagefuel how most you are are true ltns in denial with the most garbage subhuman faces and still rot on this forum. What a miserable existence you must have living with that piece of shit of a face you wake up with everyday.
Have fun rotting tonight with ZERO women because you're a genetic abomination and need to be removed from the gene pool. Good bye genetic shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Baldingman1998, datboijj and 3 others
  • +1
What if I'm subhuman and accept it without larping nor frauding?

• +1
its an incel forum for a reason nigga chuds dont even know this exist

• +1
your entire forum persence is rating niggas
Yeah but I only rate obvious subhumans and obvious htn+
That's the most ill rate you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and seethe
Maybe 5% of this forum is above MTN (being generous)

• +1
This nigger is feeling too comfortable talking about looks when before nose surgery he could have easily drained the mediterranean with just one sniff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, chincel11, DelonLover1999 and 5 others
F0415912 39EB 4BDC 807D C42C83F309A3

you make a thread like this every 2 weeks it’s getting old now 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski and Frankiks2
Started skin lightening i see. Whatd you use? Did you opt for megadosing MSM and Vit C or did you use some offbrand jew chemicals?

Honestly this forum is better than irl for the most part. Which is kinda sad but still

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Mewton and 4 others
@Squirtle is going to ban you from rubbing his belly

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
second of all every girl lies about this shit
truer words have never been spoken
just ask foids about what they find attractive theorem :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i need u to bring this energy to moggergaston threads. He needs to be humbled
?
he doesnt brag although a legit chadlite that looks like jesus lol....literally does the opposite? tf?

truer words have never been spoken
just ask foids about what they find attractive theorem :feelsyay:

its always been so stupid to me people that ask women what they like and etc, you should always judge people by what they do and how they act not by what they say, its 10x more telling

even girls dont notice just how bullshit their own answers are when they are asked these type of questions, nooo i like nice guys blah bleh blah, them being muscular isnt important

meanwhile you see them out at the club and tehy instantly are talking to the cheating guy with a good frame lmfao

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Skywalker and 1 other person
its always been so stupid to me people that ask women what they like and etc, you should always judge people by what they do and how they act not by what they say, its 10x more telling

even girls dont notice just how bullshit their own answers are when they are asked these type of questions, nooo i like nice guys blah bleh blah, them being muscular isnt important

meanwhile you see them out at the club and tehy instantly are talking to the cheating guy with a good frame lmfao
the club is cope it’s just whores. If ur attractive you’ll be approached by women simple as that. A standard Party is far better than the club tbh in terms of women

the club is cope it’s just whores. If ur attractive you’ll be approached by women simple as that. A standard Party is far better than the club tbh in terms of women

only htb and under approach so its pointless

club is simply nt in college, i dont plan on going ever again after graduating, parties are very infrequent in general compared to clubbing due to the fact that they take longer to set up and etc

only htb and under approach so its pointless
Why do u say HTB like it’s a bad thing. Stacies are more rare than chads u probably haven’t seen one irl unless ur around the upper class well they all hang out.

I see plenty of htbs daily and they are ez Stacie’s irl some stacylites here and there.
club is simply nt in college, i dont plan on going ever again after graduating, parties are very infrequent in general compared to clubbing due to the fact that they take longer to set up and etc
Club is NT after college. Only old people go to clubs. Parties mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Why do u say HTB like it’s a bad thing. Stacies are more rare than chads u probably haven’t seen one irl unless ur around the upper class well they all hang out.

I see plenty of htbs daily and they are ez Stacie’s irl some stacylites here and there.

Club is NT after college. Only old people go to clubs. Parties mog

i said htb and under, even htb's dont approach that often even when gl, ive seen plenty of stacies irl lmao. i spent 3 months in milan and went to high class clubs there where models would get into vip areas for free, even saw this one ig model with like 300k was standing next to her and wanted to rope instantly 5'11 without heels and was wearing them with stacylite face minimum

bro of course parties mog but parties arent a frequent reocurring thing lmfao, im in a frat trust me i would know

theres at most one party a week, so the rest of days you want to slay you have to go club instead.

if ur clubbing after graduating frequently then its over, should be an occasional thing to celebrate birthdays and etc if anything

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i said htb and under, even htb's dont approach that often even when gl, ive seen plenty of stacies irl lmao. i spent 3 months in milan and went to high class clubs there where models would get into vip areas for free, even saw this one ig model with like 300k was standing next to her and wanted to rope instantly 5'11 without heels and was wearing them with stacylite face minimum
Ok well u went to high class clubs boyo. The average person doesn’t see that. However if u go to a decent school and go to college u can pretty much find plenty of htbs/stacylites. If you live in the slums you’ll probably be lucky to find a MTB
bro of course parties mog but parties arent a frequent reocurring thing lmfao, im in a frat trust me i would know

theres at most one party a week, so the rest of days you want to slay you have to go club instead.
Yea if ur old and want to fuck whores maybe
if ur clubbing after graduating frequently then its over, should be an occasional thing to celebrate birthdays and etc if anything
It’s a useless place to go.

racemaxx asap

Ok well u went to high class clubs boyo. The average person doesn’t see that. However if u go to a decent school and go to college u can pretty much find plenty of htbs/stacylites. If you live in the slums you’ll probably be lucky to find a MTB

Yea if ur old and want to fuck whores maybe

It’s a useless place to go.

useless in what sense, if ur insecure and need an ego boost from fucking girls then its the perfect place

i go clubbing to have fun with friends, not to cope with trying to slay a random whore, which is what most guys do. they care about increasing their body counts and think it even matters when literally any ltn can easily get a slay every couple nights out with any drunk whore at the club

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ElTruecel
bro take this post back please.

two of the ugliest guys in my fraternity have 20+ bodies each literal ltns
yet another post that points towards ltn in this shithole= htn IRL lol

ltn in this shithole= htn IRL lol

nah unironically some of the ugliest guys i know objectively one of them looks like mr potatohead and the other looks like ernie from sesame street

all of these "ascended" looksmaxxers are still mental subhumans who are still not able to have kids and family of their own, so all of their effort is worthless in the end.
Clayton Keller Hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

NO ONE here escapes mental inceldom, it seems like :feelscry: