Insane how ugly the majority of this forum is

not only they look like abominations that cant breath

they believe theyre going to escape this by "loosmaxxing", jfl instead of trying something unorthodox or play within their genetic category. fantasize sucking random gl guys dicks 24/7 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
what i’m chasing:

3953428 3934929 3601150 1692516647925

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Literally cagefuel how most you are are true ltns in denial with the most garbage subhuman faces and still rot on this forum. What a miserable existence you must have living with that piece of shit of a face you wake up with everyday.
Have fun rotting tonight with ZERO women because you're a genetic abomination and need to be removed from the gene pool. Good bye genetic shit
I mog your subhuman face nigger

• +1
@Blackgymmax what would you rate the bull?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
You do mog now after all the surgeries tbh lol

Schizophrenic rants from the slums of Detroit

• So Sad
Meeks was right god has a plan for you don’t ever get up

You would expect that subhumans who ascended would have some humility and wisdom because they've seen both sides of reality but no... They are the biggest pieces of shit, even bigger than some narcy normie or Chad who had it all always.

It's the same way when some bullied, insecure subhuman becomes a politican and decides to shit on everyone now.

Although, all of these "ascended" looksmaxxers are still mental subhumans who are still not able to have kids and family of their own, so all of their effort is worthless in the end.
there is a rage knowing that people do have an ego regarding looks and it is mature to see past these things but thats just how the world is as you often judge by what u see.

Crazy how guys who needed millions of surgeries and have the entire pharmacy inside them still babbling about gene poll
Brutal react ratio pill

No surgery for your trash genetics, I hope you don't have any children or that poor creature will suffer just as you did my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceofDarkness, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
no way ur talking about genes when ur genetically a 3/10 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quinfluence, greywind, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
60% dicksucking 40 % bashing so far :smonk:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
damn u still havent had a HT after all these years boyo? :feelskek:
I went from a 6 to a 4 but got more pussy as bald. Just be bald, fat with gyno bro. Easy af

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Bgm done turned schizo nigga said he mogs jacob elordi

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Same thing w these greycels commenting under my success posts with “muah larper” “muah bragger”

U have too many posts to be a “Tyrone.” slaya. Even tall HTN blacks like @tyronelite have more pull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and tyronelite
True but that definitely includes you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ShowerMaxxing
Literally cagefuel how most you are are true ltns in denial with the most garbage subhuman faces and still rot on this forum. What a miserable existence you must have living with that piece of shit of a face you wake up with everyday.
Have fun rotting tonight with ZERO women because you're a genetic abomination and need to be removed from the gene pool. Good bye genetic shit
Your current self aint the real u so idk what ur saying about muh genetics nigger
No surgery for ur SBC. Small Black Cock

U have too many posts to be a “Tyrone.” slaya. Even tall HTN blacks like @tyronelite have more pull
No lmao. I swear you guys just say anyone mogs me to take the piss lmfao. I'll say this
I have 100x more smv than you let's leave it at that

Just take rhe advice of some 13 year old fat egirl on discord theory

All those guys mog you to death bro @try2beme
none of them mog me to death you retarded ugly delusional subhuman. Unfortunately for you I'm a bit more than the "low htn" your miserable copes want to believe. Would be over if I include body
Screenshot 20240305 093452 Gallery
Screenshot 20240305 093433 Gallery
Screenshot 20240303 060712 Discord
Screenshot 20240303 060724 Discord
Screenshot 20240302 125639 Discord
Screenshot 20240229 143248 Discord
Screenshot 20240228 162210 Discord
Screenshot 20240228 112956 Discord

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
none of them mog me to death you retarded ugly delusional subhuman. Unfortunately for you I'm a bit more than the "low htn" your miserable copes want to believe. Would be over if I include body View attachment 2794010View attachment 2794011View attachment 2794012View attachment 2794013View attachment 2794014View attachment 2794015View attachment 2794016View attachment 2794017
Wait you're darkskin, which means you're ideal, lightskin men are feminine niggers

• JFL
whats the point of this ragebait seriously ? oh oh im ugly, so what, im supposed to leave a angry comment so you can get funny react and attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 51465 and buflek

• +1
Why do u say HTB like it’s a bad thing. Stacies are more rare than chads u probably haven’t seen one irl unless ur around the upper class well they all hang out.

I see plenty of htbs daily and they are ez Stacie’s irl some stacylites here and there.

Club is NT after college. Only old people go to clubs. Parties mog
Parties are high school. Clubs are right after