Insane lifefuel for chewing

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
Guess who is this ?

This is angelina jolie as a kid as you can see the midface and jaw structure is not there at all
inbh4 : she is a toddler mayo?, guess what look at this

this is Sean o pry as a kid, here you can see the midface and the facial structure is already there so you can't say muhh toddler
only one explanation is the bone structure re modeling that happens now it so happens to be that it changes every 20 years and if you look at most jaw transformations with the like of tom cruise HAPPEN AT THAT AGE ( WHICH NATTY BTW LOOk AT ANY SURGEON BREAKDOWN OF HIS FACE)
Now look at her obv not natty but the jaw is natty look at that FUCKING FORWARD GROWTH

im gonna attach some more jaw transformations

matt stonie

tom cruise

infamous salludon

TLDR : KEEP CHEWING AND LEAN DOWN BOYS FOR CHAD TIER LOWER THIRD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and Never Get Up
@RAMU KAKA it will begin sir

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
@Never Get Up what's so funny buddy? Now I get it why now this forum has any new looksmaxxing knowledge

Depends on masseter insertions tbh but yeah try chewing but don’t overdo it if u don’t like the results u can stop anytime

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
@RAMU KAKA it will begin sir
Lifefuel only for people with above average chin height cuz chewing pushes the molar inside reducing the chin height

Chewing and clenching interrupts natural tooth eruption leading to a small chin height and @Birdcell like face

You may benifit from it though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
I had to stop clenching after hearing about the tooth eruption thingy, chewing was good enough for me before this theory but ig, it was truly fucking me up slowly

And the bloat is always there after chewing (does it happen because blood gets pumped to the masseter?)

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
matt stonie is the goat of chewmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Mog3D, mayo mogger and 1 other person
cruise got implants

• +1
I had to stop clenching after hearing about the tooth eruption thingy, chewing was good enough for me before this theory but ig, it was truly fucking me up slowly

And the bloat is always there after chewing (does it happen because blood gets pumped to the masseter?)
It's from pump

• +1
Lifefuel only for people with above average chin height cuz chewing pushes the molar inside reducing the chin height

Chewing and clenching interrupts natural tooth eruption leading to a small chin height and @Birdcell like face

You may benifit from it though
Bro I already have a small chin height

• JFL
My face looking kinda better and more lean after i stopped chewing but it is noticeably narrow now
Loss of fat = loss of width

• Hmm...
midface looking long, fuck it imma clench again

But maybe its the 30 rupee plastic mirror

Attachments

• IMG-20240306-WA0028.jpeg
    IMG-20240306-WA0028.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
  • +1
Mirror distort krdeta hai , tu angle upar se le aur fir short lagega
Abhi kya karu currently to? Cuck jaisa baithe rahu? Clenching hi zindagi thi meri, wahi ek looksmax karta tha lol

Aur nimbu+brown sugar+honey+coffee milake lips mai lagata tha lmao

• +1
Abhi kya karu currently to? Cuck jaisa baithe rahu? Clenching hi zindagi thi meri, wahi ek looksmax karta tha lol

Aur nimbu+brown sugar+honey+coffee milake lips mai lagata tha lmao
Regular chewing krte rhe jaw masticate hone Mai 2-3 saal lagne hai