insanely unfrauded ascension… done in 5 months. any more room for improvement??

willcel

willcel

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
IMG 3011
IMG 3010
currently on accutane so the acne will be fixed soon.

i am also gymmaxxed but this picture may not show it as it is a facial defrauded angle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Av0nr, NarrowBones and 15 others
Good progress pookie

• +1
Reactions: zura, Zonar, Av0nr and 3 others
are u the guy that insanely overrated himself?

fix ur hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lethbridge
are u the guy that insanely overrated himself?
no i’ve never rated myself
i give myself a solid high mtn currently

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Tai Lung
get a bullhorn lip lift to fix your philtrum and better your midface ratio. dont forget to get fraxel laser treatment after you got it done to reduce any scaring

no i’ve never rated myself
i give myself a solid high mtn currently
oh, lmao there was a objective ltn thinking he was strong chadlite cause he had semi light blue eyes

get a rhino after a bimax with a high cut lefort 1

get a bullhorn lip lift to fix your philtrum and better your midface ratio. dont forget to get fraxel laser treatment after you got it done to reduce any scaring
i have a laser appointment in 6 months after accutane, no surgery till after college tho😔

oh, lmao there was a objective ltn thinking he was strong chadlite cause he had semi light blue eyes
lmao, (praying im not ltn)

chad, a lot of respect for that honestly, i guess thats really it aside from surgery no?

edit

i dont think you need surgery btw thats not what i meant
yeah pretty much, after accutane and laser treatment i plan to lose more fat and heightmaxx to 6’3 ish. about it sadly so will take some perseverance

how did you do it
if youre talking about laser and accutane, my family is very well off so I do have a dermatologist and I get lab reports from my parents (onw to a lab rn).

but how i improved my looks is along the lines of calorie deficits, vitamins, lifting, sleeping in a contracted position, taping my mouth, staying home from school to sleep often, getting 9-10 hrs a night…

I can make a more detailed thread if you would like

lip lift to fix the imbalance not to actually increase the size of the lips.

if youre talking about laser and accutane, my family is very well off so I do have a dermatologist and I get lab reports from my parents (onw to a lab rn).

but how i improved my looks is along the lines of calorie deficits, vitamins, lifting, sleeping in a contracted position, taping my mouth, staying home from school to sleep often, getting 9-10 hrs a night…

I can make a more detailed thread if you would like
yeah if you can please do, what did the laser do? also what diet and vitamins?

Canthoplasty will ascend you hard

yeah if you can please do, what did the laser do? also what diet and vitamins?
I haven’t gotten laser treatment yet, but basically it treats acne scars and deformities.

i took- k2, d3, collagen, zinc, magnesium, fish oil, calcium, potassium, axethisminthin( probably spelled wrong lol), beta carotene, accutane (isotretinoin), tretinoin, and basic walgreens/cvs cleansers and moisturizers

mostly the 500 calorie deficit imo

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
huge w dawg congrats

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
yes, or threads.

there's many different kinds of lip lifts, but he has noticeable asymmetry.
botched lip lift is unfixable, there is basically no revision for it though, i'd just cope with fillers instead

do you even know what canthoplasty is nigger? His hooding looking weird is due to sunlight aswell and he has almond eyes.
it should be the same affect in both pictures, usually my eyes look more almond in normal lighting.

botched lip lift is unfixable, there is basically no revision for it though, i'd just cope with fillers instead
its all fucked up because of accutane, should retain and top should grow over the next couple months.

Looks like k shami

• +1
Reactions: axsen
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69
do you even know what canthoplasty is nigger? His hooding looking weird is due to sunlight aswell and he has almond eyes.
You do realize he is squinting in the second photo. I can’t with retards. It’s insane.

What did you do for your under eyes?

What did you do for your under eyes?
im pretty sure my under eye issues were just straight fat problems, but i did use tret and i got collagen under eye pads or whatever they are called (i stole them from my mom)

LTN to MTN wow totally insane bro!

subhuman haters as always
I mog you brutally greycel and even if I didnt, it wouldnt change the objective truth of him being a low MTN. Cant wait for blackgymmax to see this bullshit jfl.

I mog you brutally greycel and even if I didnt, it wouldnt change the objective truth of him being a low MTN. Cant wait for blackgymmax to see this bullshit jfl.
He’s pushing htn with the only thing holding him back from it being his asymmetrical lips. Mid-High mtn

youre my son lool, your puny 5’9 frame will never outmatch me+ ur older than me and still lool worse😂

I just turned 18 and im 6”2 enjoy ur delusion tho
im 16 and 6’2 😂 pussy + you only joined a month before me you .org subhuman rotcel

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular