• +1
Reactions: kyrre, Xangsane, Deleted member 21244 and 1 other person
@Iasacrko

@flippasav

same psl, chad SMV

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Meteor21, flippasav and 3 others
@5.5psl (forum cuck)

Psl is only face tho ur smv now is probably htn due to height with that height you’d have chad smv

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Chad smv if tall htn rn due to being a manlet

@FailedNormieManlet

@Unmoggablegingercel

Kind of a dumb question cuz you won’t ever be 6’2 😂 but you would be chad for sure

Kind of a dumb question cuz you won’t ever be 6’2 😂 but you would be chad for sure
Yuh sgree, but I want to know will it increase my smv by a lot or not, as for my current height what could be my smv

Yuh sgree, but I want to know will it increase my smv by a lot or not, as for my current height what could be my smv
Just go for a shorter girl and you should be fine don’t think too deep into it but you will probably never be a complete slayer unless you get LL and that is ok

Just go for a shorter girl and you should be fine don’t think too deep into it but you will probably never be a complete slayer unless you get LL and that is ok
Well this is kinda seems unusual, but am attracted to tall girls than the shorter one ,my previous 3 dates were all taller than me by atleast 2 inches

So only my height is what keeps ne away from becoming a complete slayer

So only my height is what keeps ne away from becoming a complete slayer
I would say if you were taller you wouldn’t have any problem with women only reason women would have to reject you would be height or being non nt

Subhuman, too tall

I would say if you were taller you wouldn’t have any problem with women only reason women would have to reject you would be height or being non nt
Well ,nt is not a problem for me tbh..but height is maybe
.but ihv to deal with it anyway thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Xangsane and justinzayn
girls wont even notice your height with that face bro if anything 5'5 is ideal because they get to see it up close

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 23218
Good morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28473, justinzayn, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Eye area, especially the inner part looks weird here. Is it morphed?
Eyebrows are fucked up and very low. It's definitely morphed as I looked closely.

post in motion

Eyebrows are fucked up and very low. It's definitely morphed as I looked closely.
Aren't lower eyebrows are masculine

Well am short like 5'5 so modeling don't work I think
do it regardless, you can be a face model or some shit I highly doubt they would reject you especially if its an indian one + fat models and disabled people are a trend for companies now (although this only applies to foids)

Are you half white

do it regardless, you can be a face model or some shit I highly doubt they would reject you especially if its an indian one + fat models and disabled people are a trend for companies now (although this only applies to foids)
Can you mention some agencies thank you

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Post video in motiom

Tbh chadpreetlite smv but chadpreet if gymmaxxed

But your photo is faceApped and you'll probably never be 6'2 my beloved friend