Insurance won’t pay for bimax because I‘m not recessed enough, for it to cause me breathing issues at night yet. But still getting my first "hardmax“

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
Even though I am clearly recessed insurance denied me bimax because my recession is not YET on the level it would cause a breathing issues at night.
They basically said we‘d have to wait it out until I‘m in my mid 20‘s until we can see if this recession causes any sleep apnea. (In cases like mine it probably does).
They offered me turbinoplasty, septoplasty, adenoidremoval and tonsilremoval for free covered, because my crooked nose and enlarged adenoids + enlarged tonsils are the main reasons for my current breathing issues at day and at night.
I had this since late childhood.
This shit is probably what also caused me to mouthbreathe partially since then and ruined 70% of my cranofacial growth.
So now I actually know the cause of my shortcomings that contributed a big factor in making me a truly ugly, I can fix the underlying issues first before “hardmaxxing“
I hope this will also give me greater health benefits and better quality of sleep which is a big “looksmax“ in itself.
1. I‘m not even disappointed tbh, I will get to afford surgery myself and get bimax and genio from a blackpilled surgeon who cares about functions and aesthetics like-wise.
2. I will get to sleep and wake up feeling rested again.
3. I won‘t breathe like an abused dog anymore.
4. And to my luck I will get a slight PSL increase because my nose will get straightened and I will get a deeper or more „vocal“ and “resonate“ voice.
So I‘m getting my first real “hardmaxxes“ if you can call it like that in a few weeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24002
You dodged a bullet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
  • +1
Reactions: Thorsten and Deleted member 24002
I really did.
Especially after seeing what bluepilled surgeons did to people on r/jawsurgery.
When you go on r/jawsurgery you see all the best results first because theyre upvoted most. Once you actually start scrolling and getting into it, you realize how over it is for people with blue pilled surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 26092
When you go on r/jawsurgery you see all the best results first because theyre upvoted most. Once you actually start scrolling and getting into it, you realize how over it is for people with blue pilled surgeons
Yep man, complete shitshow tbh.
Many dogmaxxed cases or people that look more even more recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Even though I am clearly recessed insurance denied me bimax because my recession is not YET on the level it would cause a breathing issues at night.
They basically said we‘d have to wait it out until I‘m in my mid 20‘s until we can see if this recession causes any sleep apnea. (In cases like mine it probably does).
They offered me turbinoplasty, septoplasty, adenoidremoval and tonsilremoval for free covered, because my crooked nose and enlarged adenoids + enlarged tonsils are the main reasons for my current breathing issues at day and at night.
I had this since late childhood.
This shit is probably what also caused me to mouthbreathe partially since then and ruined 70% of my cranofacial growth.
So now I actually know the cause of my shortcomings that contributed a big factor in making me a truly ugly, I can fix the underlying issues first before “hardmaxxing“
I hope this will also give me greater health benefits and better quality of sleep which is a big “looksmax“ in itself.
1. I‘m not even disappointed tbh, I will get to afford surgery myself and get bimax and genio from a blackpilled surgeon who cares about functions and aesthetics like-wise.
2. I will get to sleep and wake up feeling rested again.
3. I won‘t breathe like an abused dog anymore.
4. And to my luck I will get a slight PSL increase because my nose will get straightened and I will get a deeper or more „vocal“ and “resonate“ voice.
So I‘m getting my first real “hardmaxxes“ if you can call it like that in a few weeks.
pic

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 26092
nah you wont. look at blackgymmax, thousands upon thousands have seen his photos and hes never been doxed.
Not just that.
I don‘t want my face plastered all over this place.
Almost got it done by some users I sent my pictures via DN.
Especially since I‘m just LTN-MTN.
Maybe if I ascend I‘ll post 1-2 pictures of me in the rating section.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 24002