Interesting Chadfish request

chadcel;

chadcel;

Master
I'd like to test out a theory that's pushed a lot online on YT and reddit regarding tinder and other dating apps. A lot of the time when someone fails to get matches someone will tell them "YoUr PhOTOs ArE BAd" and tell them to pay for professional photos, etc.

To test this theory I think it'd be good to use just one photo of a good looking guy on Tinder and see what the results would be. E.g. will he still get a lot matches with a bathroom selfie or will he still need pay for professional photos like less GL guys.

The point of this is to prove that taking high quality photos is cope and all you need is to be attractive (blackpill).

I don't know how to make chadfish accs and already have my actual acc on my phone, so if someone can, do you mind making one like this to test this out? Would be good knowledge I reckon
IMG20230510

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
mirin tall neck.

as probab more nt i can say to u that professional pics are the cringiest thing one can do

I'm pretty certain it has been proven many times that better pics lead to better results at any looks level

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 25995 and BLovee