interesting yaremchuk case

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
scroll down to figure 6:

why does the dude's ogee curve improve so much from his second surgery. he had infras and malars in his first surgery, but ogee curve still nonexistent in results, but then midface lift makes it appear as though there is way more cheek volume

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
scroll down to figure 6:

why does the dude's ogee curve improve so much from his second surgery. he had infras and malars in his first surgery, but ogee curve still nonexistent in results, but then midface lift makes it appear as though there is way more cheek volume

That's fascinating, because when I lift my cheek up like this (essentially mimicking a midface lift), my cheekbones look much bigger.

Ezgifcom optimize23

Maybe something to do with the fat pad placements?

• +1
Reactions: Rhom
scroll down to figure 6:

Very natural looking ascension too.

That's fascinating, because when I lift my cheek up like this (essentially mimicking a midface lift), my cheekbones look much bigger.

View attachment 2929612

Maybe something to do with the fat pad placements?
Same here. I suspect it is fat pad placement, which means that it's only going to look lower and lower with age.