Interracial couples are rage inducing

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Nah,you look decent.I've seen pics of your eye are,so I can mostly assume,but still.
20190418 140659983013716

My full face br0
Eyes are green bruh swear I'm white.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
  • +1
How old are you?
18, and before you say that it's over, my dad is 6'1 and was 5'7 at my age. Of course I could stay like this as well, I guess its just genetics at this point.

18, and before you say that it's over, my dad is 6'1 and was 5'7 at my age. Of course I could stay like this as well, I guess its just genetics at this point.
Genetics are weird,I'm 17.My mom and dad are both 5'4-5'5 and I ended up being 6'4

• Woah
Genetics are weird,I'm 17.My mom and dad are both 5'4-5'5 and I ended up being 6'4
What a cruel joke. My parents are 6'1 and 5'5 yet I'm only 4 inches taller than my mom.

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
What a cruel joke. My parents are 6'1 and 5'5 yet I'm only 4 inches taller than my mom.
Damn,that sucks.You're probably gonna grow.
I would honestly rather have your face and be 5'7 than be 6'4 with my face.

• +1
Damn,that sucks.You're probably gonna grow.
I would honestly rather have your face and be 5'7 than be 6'4 with my face.
Bro in Japan there are a lot of couples with the guy being 5'5-5'6 its legit lifefuel to me, I'd move to Japan if I could.

Bro in Japan there are a lot of couples with the guy being 5'5-5'6 its legit lifefuel to me, I'd move to Japan if I could.
Same.I really want to go to Japan,I could giantmaxx then.Too bad I'm middeterenian,so I have dark brown eyes and hair.

• +1
Too bad I'm middeterenian,so I have dark brown eyes and hair.
lol I watched a jav today with a Mediterranean actor tbh, you'd slay cause you're still white

• +1