Investing in shares and indexes is overdone by white men. How the fuck can I moneymog them?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
How the FUCK can I make more money without relying on a stocks and shares ISA, overemployment without getting caught, dropshipping? I'm now waiting to turn £10K into £100K in 10 fucking years. Plus every other person especially white men are doing this so I can't moneymog my peers if they keep doing this. Fuck these millennial white men.

Also might want some ideas for a faceless youtube channel.

Don't tell me to model please.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
white men mog you. you can never compete with your ethnic lower iq dna #sorrynotsorry #itsover
I'm half white but jesus fucking christ every older gen Z and millennial white male gas a stocks and shares ISA and is investing in indexes so I can't moneymog even if I got multiple 9-5 remote jobs secretly and script them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 26859
You have to be smart to understand shares and stock.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You have to be smart to understand shares and stock.
I am taking courses on them
Heard some Chinese are even developing some AI/ML tools that tell them where to invest shares and stocks as the markets go on but they aren't releasing those apps to anyone. Time for westerners to hop into that shit

I am taking courses on them
Heard some Chinese are even developing some AI/ML tools that tell them where to invest shares and stocks as the markets go on but they aren't releasing those apps to anyone. Time for westerners to hop into that shit
If you have to take a course on them it's already over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
whitemen = jews

//xangsane's beautiful black arab girlfriend