Invincible to retinol?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
I tried this retinol yesterday with 3 drops. Apparently your meant to have irritation on your first week and only use it once a week to start. Whats weird is that i had 0 irritation. Does this mean i should just say fuck it and use it everyday in my first week?

The Ordinary Retinol 1% in... Amazon product ASIN B0779YGB2G

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: miles tioki, PickleTheSlayer and goldpill
You fucking cunt, healthy young skin reacts worse to chemicals,your not invincable your a naso fold fag trying to cope with a cream that thins out your skin and makes it worse in the long run you fucking idiot, this is why i hate .org. Your definetly a oldcel coping about your shit skin quality when a young buck like me mogs you to oblivion
sorry nigga did i hurt your feelings?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: miles tioki and TheMewingBBC
if it aint tretinoin i dont think your suppose to have a reaction, tretinoin is pretty bad even for the toughest of skin but reactions are suppose to happen

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki
if it aint tretinoin i dont think your suppose to have a reaction, tretinoin is pretty bad even for the toughest of skin but reactions are suppose to happen
Yeah i was initially gonna go for tret but its kinda hard to acquire and i was afraid my skin would be sensitive to it, even with retinol i thought i might have started with too high of a concentration (1%) but it seems fine right now, i may have to move to tret if retinol is not effective

• +1
Yeah i was initially gonna go for tret but its kinda hard to acquire and i was afraid my skin would be sensitive to it, even with retinol i thought i might have started with too high of a concentration (1%) but it seems fine right now, i may have to move to tret if retinol is not effective
yea your probably gonna be looking like shit for like 2-3 months if you go a higher concentration of tret, but im asian so tret is a must. I don't know if i had any improvements on cerave retinol but i saw a pretty big difference on tret

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
I tried this retinol yesterday with 3 drops. Apparently your meant to have irritation on your first week and only use it once a week to start. Whats weird is that i had 0 irritation. Does this mean i should just say fuck it and use it everyday in my first week?

Most people who test are low t cucks. If u have chad mogger skin no side effects. Same thing happens to me

Just mix it with cicaplast lol, never had any irritation doing it with tret or taz.

Also OP that’s some weak shit that does nothing. The stuff that actually works is prescription, what you got is cope.

Last edited:
Just mix it with cicaplast lol, never had any irritation doing it with tret or taz.

Also OP that’s some weak shit that does nothing. The stuff that actually works is prescription, what you got is cope.
i mean have you seen the tretinoin subreddit, like if you aren't purging or peeling you might just be weakening the tretinoin itself. Like nowadays i barely shed like 4 months in

i mean have you seen the tretinoin subreddit, like if you aren't purging or peeling you might just be weakening the tretinoin itself. Like nowadays i barely shed like 4 months in
Purging is if you had acne in the first place, I had good skin always without doing anything. Maybe a pimple or two a month when I was teenager. I only use retinols for better collagen.

Purging is if you had acne in the first place, I had good skin always cuz I grew up on whole foods. Maybe a pimple or two a month when I was teenager.

Purging is if you had acne in the first place, I had good skin always without doing anything. Maybe a pimple or two a month when I was teenager. I only use retinols for better collagen.
i mean its like aha and bha the stronger it is the more likely to react, you might just be using super low dose tretinoin i just went balls deep into 0.1%

i mean its like aha and bha the stronger it is the more likely to react, you might just be using super low dose tretinoin i just went balls deep into 0.1%
Bro I use 0,1% tazarotene that mogs tret to another realm this is the real deal.

• Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung
Bro I use 0,1% tazarotene that mogs tret to another realm this is the real deal.
i mean id expect you to react to it atleast pretty violently then, im just assuming you've used tret before cause buffering will still have a shit ton of peeling, read up on how tret works

i mean id expect you to react to it atleast pretty violently then, im just assuming you've used tret before cause buffering will still have a shit ton of peeling, read up on how tret works
I use tret for 2 years before I switch to taz. I only ever got irritation when using too much without cicaplast.

Don't think it means much.

When I started using it, had a lot of irritation and redness and peeling the first few weeks, but then it stopped

Ive made the decision, im using everyday on my first week im not a pussy

• +1