IQ and reproduction

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Since the dawn of agriculture in the Neolithic era, the human brain size has only decreased. The modern human brain is about 10 percent smaller (a chunk of brain matter roughly equivalent to a tennis ball in size). Farming made it much easier to survive, which enabled the impulsive to freely outbreed their more conscientious counterparts. The relationship between fertility and intelligence has been investigated in many demographic studies. There is evidence that, on a population level, intelligence is negatively correlated with fertility rate and positively correlated with survival rate of offspring. Proponents of dysgenics postulate that, if the inverse correlation of IQ with fertility rate is stronger than the correlation of IQ with survival rate, and if the correlation between IQ and fertility can be linked to genetic factors, then the hereditary component of IQ will decrease with every new generation, eventually giving rise to a 'reversed Flynn effect', as has been observed in Norway, Denmark, Australia, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, France and German-speaking countries, where a slow decline in average IQ scores has been noted since the 1990s.

There's a very practical reason why every religion forbids fornication: reproductive rationality i.e. anti-dysgenics. Throughout most of humanity's advanced civilization, fornication was appropriately prohibited. Perhaps the most significant modern cultural issue in the West is this unshackled fornication. The U.S. now has the highest share of single parenting in the world. Recent estimates show that about 40 percent of births in the United States occur outside of marriage, up from 7 percent in 1940. There isn't a lack of birth control as proclaimed by many. People simply choose not to use birth control or misuse it. Unfortunately, this cultural atavism of reckless fornication has been revitalized primarily due to the rise of feminism.

As we all know, feminism is a major tentacle of Cultural Marxism, and feminism has taken a marked behavioral and attitudinal toll on several generations of young women. The effects have been extremely unfavorable to family values, reproductive rationality, and mutual respect between the sexes.

Lest the next few paragraphs seem misogynistic, I have no doubt that things look bad from either direction. If the female population seems to consist largely of absurdly entitled two-dollar ho-bags these days, the male population seems to consist of so many unregenerate dirtbags and gutless, brain-dead cuckolds.

And now, permission to speak frankly: When women are let loose to do as they please, away from the influence of men, they have not come up with a cornucopia of great inventions and discoveries. Instead, they have aborted tens of millions of infants, caused depression and suicide rates to skyrocket, blamed all their problems on men, become excessively promiscuous, gotten worthless college degrees and demanded equally worthless make-work jobs, believed that wealth falls like manna from Heaven, come to believe marriage is temporary, destroyed countless children's lives through easy divorce and single parenthood... and rationalized every bit of it.

Dear Cyndi Lauper, when girls "just have fun" by fornicating recklessly, society deteriorates. Hook-up culture continues to terrorize the nation. Most mass shooters (and criminals in general) come from negative family environments - a direct result of girls "just having fun". The vast majority of continued poverty and crime is thanks to single mothers. The same is not true for single fathers. In fact, after controlling for single motherhood specifically, the difference between black and white crime rates disappear. On the topic of mass shooters, here's a relevant quote from Elliot Rodger's manifesto (he committed a mass shooting in 2014): "I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence. If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would breed with stupid, degenerate men, which would only produce stupid, degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve humanity completely. Women are like a plague that must be quarantined."

Elliot's claims are not entirely baseless. In fact, criminals do have greater sexual access to women and criminals father more children on average than law abiding men. It's a well known fact that women are attracted to the "dark triad" i.e. "bad boys". Manifesting true devotion to a woman who combines a bad attitude with sleeping around, thereby exemplifying promiscuity and low fidelity and discrimination, is quite a serious challenge for many men, especially where one or more of her previous sexual partners are (e.g.) known dirtbags or belong to groups known for astronomically high rates of transmissible STD infection.

A rational and discriminating male may lose interest in getting past first base after he finds the canvas threadbare, tattooed with disreputable skid marks, and very likely crawling with antibiotic-resistant herpes and venereal warts. It is no longer PC to suggest that the sexual histories of most modern women so diminish their desirability as partners that their reproductive value / genetic quality would have to be astronomical to compensate, but such an hypothesis is not so easily dismissed. Mating quality is more for sale than ever, and if a man isn't well-off, he simply can't afford it. For both sexes, desirable mates - nearly every one of them artificially inflated with an overly high estimate of his or her value - are increasingly likely to "hold out for something better" until they die on the vine. The effects on reproduction should be obvious: quality is not favored. The "elite", being eugenically bred and largely responsible for destroying the moral and intellectual fiber of the West, are no doubt very pleased with all of the social and genetic degeneracy that has resulted. After all, as John D. Rockefeller said: "Competition is a sin" (even at the gene pool). And as Billy Joel added, it comes down to bait. To control the bait is to control the genetic future of mankind.

• +1
Reactions: brucel, GetShrekt, Kingcel32 and 4 others
Do not worry, Putin will save the world.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 15827
every word btw

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 15827
@Tinydragon98 this might be of interest to you and your future plans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 20618
cuck. muh evil women

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Since the dawn of agriculture in the Neolithic era, the human brain size has only decreased. The modern human brain is about 10 percent smaller (a chunk of brain matter roughly equivalent to a tennis ball in size). Farming made it much easier to survive, which enabled the impulsive to freely outbreed their more conscientious counterparts. The relationship between fertility and intelligence has been investigated in many demographic studies. There is evidence that, on a population level, intelligence is negatively correlated with fertility rate and positively correlated with survival rate of offspring. Proponents of dysgenics postulate that, if the inverse correlation of IQ with fertility rate is stronger than the correlation of IQ with survival rate, and if the correlation between IQ and fertility can be linked to genetic factors, then the hereditary component of IQ will decrease with every new generation, eventually giving rise to a 'reversed Flynn effect', as has been observed in Norway, Denmark, Australia, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, France and German-speaking countries, where a slow decline in average IQ scores has been noted since the 1990s.

There's a very practical reason why every religion forbids fornication: reproductive rationality i.e. anti-dysgenics. Throughout most of humanity's advanced civilization, fornication was appropriately prohibited. Perhaps the most significant modern cultural issue in the West is this unshackled fornication. The U.S. now has the highest share of single parenting in the world. Recent estimates show that about 40 percent of births in the United States occur outside of marriage, up from 7 percent in 1940. There isn't a lack of birth control as proclaimed by many. People simply choose not to use birth control or misuse it. Unfortunately, this cultural atavism of reckless fornication has been revitalized primarily due to the rise of feminism.

As we all know, feminism is a major tentacle of Cultural Marxism, and feminism has taken a marked behavioral and attitudinal toll on several generations of young women. The effects have been extremely unfavorable to family values, reproductive rationality, and mutual respect between the sexes.

Lest the next few paragraphs seem misogynistic, I have no doubt that things look bad from either direction. If the female population seems to consist largely of absurdly entitled two-dollar ho-bags these days, the male population seems to consist of so many unregenerate dirtbags and gutless, brain-dead cuckolds.

And now, permission to speak frankly: When women are let loose to do as they please, away from the influence of men, they have not come up with a cornucopia of great inventions and discoveries. Instead, they have aborted tens of millions of infants, caused depression and suicide rates to skyrocket, blamed all their problems on men, become excessively promiscuous, gotten worthless college degrees and demanded equally worthless make-work jobs, believed that wealth falls like manna from Heaven, come to believe marriage is temporary, destroyed countless children's lives through easy divorce and single parenthood... and rationalized every bit of it.

Dear Cyndi Lauper, when girls "just have fun" by fornicating recklessly, society deteriorates. Hook-up culture continues to terrorize the nation. Most mass shooters (and criminals in general) come from negative family environments - a direct result of girls "just having fun". The vast majority of continued poverty and crime is thanks to single mothers. The same is not true for single fathers. In fact, after controlling for single motherhood specifically, the difference between black and white crime rates disappear. On the topic of mass shooters, here's a relevant quote from Elliot Rodger's manifesto (he committed a mass shooting in 2014): "I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence. If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would breed with stupid, degenerate men, which would only produce stupid, degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve humanity completely. Women are like a plague that must be quarantined."

Elliot's claims are not entirely baseless. In fact, criminals do have greater sexual access to women and criminals father more children on average than law abiding men. It's a well known fact that women are attracted to the "dark triad" i.e. "bad boys". Manifesting true devotion to a woman who combines a bad attitude with sleeping around, thereby exemplifying promiscuity and low fidelity and discrimination, is quite a serious challenge for many men, especially where one or more of her previous sexual partners are (e.g.) known dirtbags or belong to groups known for astronomically high rates of transmissible STD infection.

A rational and discriminating male may lose interest in getting past first base after he finds the canvas threadbare, tattooed with disreputable skid marks, and very likely crawling with antibiotic-resistant herpes and venereal warts. It is no longer PC to suggest that the sexual histories of most modern women so diminish their desirability as partners that their reproductive value / genetic quality would have to be astronomical to compensate, but such an hypothesis is not so easily dismissed. Mating quality is more for sale than ever, and if a man isn't well-off, he simply can't afford it. For both sexes, desirable mates - nearly every one of them artificially inflated with an overly high estimate of his or her value - are increasingly likely to "hold out for something better" until they die on the vine. The effects on reproduction should be obvious: quality is not favored. The "elite", being eugenically bred and largely responsible for destroying the moral and intellectual fiber of the West, are no doubt very pleased with all of the social and genetic degeneracy that has resulted. After all, as John D. Rockefeller said: "Competition is a sin" (even at the gene pool). And as Billy Joel added, it comes down to bait. To control the bait is to control the genetic future of mankind.
High iq and true. I am a filipino nigger (avg filipino iq is 86), but i have 120 legitimately tested.

i have plans to return to the philippines from canada, because i am statusmaxxed there bc my family is politically prominent there. I also mog the locals. I wont have a filipina raise my child w my genetics bc she will most likely taint my 120 iq genetics with her 86 iq ape nigger ones.

My solution to this is surrogacy with a 5'10+ white or east asian foid, and raising the kid when i return to the philippines
@rightfulcel @Predeterminism

U should do the same @Predeterminism if u cant get a tall foid and want to reproduce. Surrogacy is legit tbh jsut need to money maxx

4F18D592 319F 4751 B267 3B9F977B9E29

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Growth Plate, Kingcel32 and 3 others
@ @Predeterminism if u cant get a tall foid and want to reproduce. Surrogacy is legit tbh jsut need to money maxx
i decided its too much work. ill just abort male babys. short girl baby will be fine

• +1
i decided its too much work. ill just abort male babys. short girl baby will be fine
True tbh. Im gonna suffer through student loans, 5 years of getting mogged in Uni just to cope in the philippines with my status and 300k mansion where i will probably rot in with my filipina princess and surrogate son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kingcel32, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
True tbh. Im gonna suffer through student loans, 5 years of getting mogged in Uni just to cope in the philippines with my status and 300k mansion where i will probably rot in with my filipina princess and surrogate son.
based tbh. i couldnt handle the uni mog so i didnt try but respect if u can get through it without ending up dangling from a rope

will be worth it tho

resource monopoly in ph. bro half of them live on farms and dont even have a bath tub, just wash buy pouring bucket of water over themselves.

we could get some nice girls from province and take them under our wing and theyd be loyal asf cos its not like theyre gonna wanna go back to not even having a bathtub. need to focus on moneymaxxing

• +1
Too tired to read most of it but I do agree that one of the main issues in western society is the growing rate of single mothers/fathers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I always questioned that argument as to why women should be the sexual selectors. They have shown time and time again they favour a lot of dysgenic traits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
here's a relevant quote from Elliot Rodger's manifesto (he committed a mass shooting in 2014): "I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence. If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would breed with stupid, degenerate men, which would only produce stupid, degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve humanity completely. Women are like a plague that must be quarantined."
Read every word,extremely based will also read ER's manifesto he seems like an educated and based person!

• Love it
I always questioned that argument as to why women should be the sexual selectors. They have shown time and time again they favour a lot of dysgenic traits.
because high physical performance indicators is considered more important to women than high intelligence indicators

• +1
because high physical performance indicators is considered more important to women than high intelligence indicators
They select positively for Dark Triad personality traits, they’re just going to make men into a bunch of pretty looking, Brutish dumbasses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Growth Plate
They select positively for Dark Triad personality traits, they’re just going to make men into a bunch of pretty looking, Brutish dumbasses.
keep coping with pretty looking. More like tall wide framed men with ideal skulls for fighting success and not to struggle with chewing or sleep apnea like some bimax patient subhuman abomiination. Having a perfect face and powerful body and an average IQ is more powerful than being a high iq incel. Also, good looking people are smarter on average. Also, you can be both high iq and dark triad. The most successful dark triad people are above avg iq in their area

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and GetShrekt
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 13787
keep coping with pretty looking. More like tall wide framed men with ideal skulls for fighting success and not to struggle with chewing or sleep apnea like some bimax patient subhuman abomiination.
This is stupid, women would not have selected for blue eyes if they didn’t care about aesthetic features. There does not need to be some underlying advantageous trait these sexually successful men have in order for women to choose them.
Having a perfect face and powerful body and an average IQ is more powerful than being a high iq incel.
For what? We don’t need this trait anymore, a perfect face doesn’t magically create solutions.
Also, good looking people are smarter on average. Also, you can be both high iq and dark triad.
There’s no consistent relationship, those studies only show the halo effect, IQ is negatively corellated with sexual success after a certain point.

Don’t cope your way out of it, there’s a direct correlation between your major and IQ. Intelligent people utilise their intellect not sit around on Instagram, being hedonistic & only following their base primal instinct.

It’s easily debunked by walking into any STEM major in a good university, they are overwhelmingly ugly & ugly men. Muh Chad is not smarter than a maths champion it’s just a pathetic cope.

The most successful dark triad people are above avg iq in their area
The majority of scientific discovery and technological advancement was not done by people with those traits at all.

It’s a dysgenic trait, there’s no justification for women to choose Jeremy Meeks or a gangbanger over a STEMcel other than their own stupidity & selfishness, it’s evident humans are much dumber now than in the industrial revolution.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 17997
most intelligent woman i know (128iq tested IRL) has had 4 abortions and no kinds and is getting her tubes tied as well

lmfao. Birth control and allowing women to abort is so dysgenic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and GetShrekt
most intelligent woman i know (128iq tested IRL) has had 4 abortions and no kinds and is getting her tubes tied as well

lmfao. Birth control and allowing women to abort is so dysgenic
People will agree that women are illogical & not good descision makers if they get ghosted by a girl from Tinder.

But if you bring up that this may also hinder their ability to choose a quality mate then they do a 180 and women suddenly become perfect arbiters of mate selection.

Last edited:
  • +1
You probably won't read all of this, so just skip to the last paragraph in bold

This is stupid, women would not have selected for blue eyes if they didn’t care about aesthetic features. There does not need to be some underlying advantageous trait these sexually successful men have in order for women to choose them.
Being aesthetic is an advantageous trait for survival especially these days. For example,

Brown eyed becky reproduces with a blue eyed Chad for a chance to have blue eyed attractive offspring > got lucky and got a blue eyed Stacy daughter that was able to pull a Rich tall Chad that not only has good genes but also has a great amount of resources. Girls are literally able to make money in so many ways just from their looks while being single anyway and I know you already know this so I don't need to elaborate

Women literally say themselves "why would I fuck with a manlet? Why would I put that on my children?" because they don't want to children to suffer from bad physical traits. They want their children to have every halo that comes from being good looking

Men naturally are disgusted by very ugly men and women just like women are. All humans are just biologically programmed to be disgusted by a lack of aesthetic features, even men in response to other men. Being treated well or not being treated well from your looks could impact your survival. Adults would naturally be less inclined to take care of an ugly child than a good looking child

So, yeah, basically aesthetics literally do have underlying advantages

2 big reasons blue eyes are attractive, but there might be better ones:

It is a scientific fact, that if you stand out in the crowd, you will get more attention and seem more interesting.

It is also a scientific fact, that people often find things beautiful, if they are raised with the thought that these things are beautiful.
For what? We don’t need this trait anymore, a perfect face doesn’t magically create solutions.
Regarding face, it doesn't matter if we don't need this trait anymore. We used to a lot and that won't just disappaear from female biological programming. They sticked to what was always considered attractive. And I did include and explanation in that post. A lot of ppl get bimax because their subhuman jaws can't allow them to eat properly or sleep without literally dying. A strong bone structure remains important in fights and a dom face is important to being intimidating to other men. Then there is all the benefits of a perfect face that I listed in my response to the last quote

It’s easily debunked by walking into any STEM major in a good university, they are overwhelmingly ugly & ugly men. Muh Chad is not smarter than a maths champion it’s just a pathetic cope.
Eh. It could be that Chads would rather live the lifestyle their looks give them than studycel Electrical Engineering. It's too boring for them and they don't have the attention span for it thanks to their giga dopamine frying insane life. While they're studying, they would know they could be fucking hot girls, partying or engaging in a physical sport. Also I think you could be overexaggerating how ugly ppl are in STEM majors. It's probably mostly aspie white normies and studymaxxed east asians and curries. My highschool has STEM programs where you literally have to be accelerated in Math to be part of them. For example, there is a program where you need to take at least AP Calc in 10th grade and the most popular and tall slayers in my school are taking it along with a bunch of east asians and curries. This is usually how it goes in my school. I can name so many slayers in my school that are also above avg iq. For example, one STEM gymmaxxed wide framed 6'3" HTN that got a perfect SAT score
The majority of scientific discovery and technological advancement was not done by people with those traits at all.
Dark triad people don't care about discovering and advancing shit for other people jfl. Literally part of the dark triad is only caring about yourself and being a hedonistic psychopath that wouldn't focus on inventing robots or some shit
It’s a dysgenic trait, there’s no justification for women to choose Jeremy Meeks or a gangbanger over a STEMcel other than their own stupidity & selfishness, it’s evident humans are much dumber now than in the industrial revolution.
Already explained the impact having good looking vs ugly children on their lives. Now the question is whether being high IQ Stemcel ugly manlet framelet ethnic or a tall average IQ wide framed Chad is better for survival even back in caveman times. Answer is obvious. The 2nd one. It's like an mmamaxxed manlet vs a tall wide framed guy with a size and strength advantage. Intelligence doesn't matter at that point. You act as if Jeremey Meeks or the average Chad is mentally retarded. They're not. They're usually average IQ. Once you're average, it doesn't matter. Yeah, what? You get more financial resources when you're a stemcel? Jeremy Meeks has that from his looks. Ok, I know. The average Chad doesn't have that much money and as blackpilled men, we know women would even rather ltr a broke Chad than a rich stemcel! Easy. The woman can just get a betabuxx with her looks for a short period and fuck Chad on the side. Also, remember resources can be lost easily. Not genes unless via death but that applies to both. So that's kinda why genes > resources. Why would a foid even naturally want to worship your body (literally what sex is) if your body is literally just poor genetic value? Doesn't make sense. There is only money to worship for a stemcel. I'm not gonna go any further. You get the gist

Last edited:
  • +1
You probably won't read all of this, so just skip to the last paragraph in bold

Being aesthetic is an advantageous trait for survival especially these days. For example,

Brown eyed becky reproduces with a blue eyed Chad for a chance to have blue eyed attractive offspring > got lucky and got a blue eyed Stacy daughter that was able to pull a Rich tall Chad that not only has good genes but also has a great amount of resources. Girls are literally able to make money in so many ways just from their looks while being single anyway and I know you already know this so I don't need to elaborate

Women literally say themselves "why would I fuck with a manlet? Why would I put that on my children?" because they don't want to children to suffer from bad physical traits. They want their children to have every halo that comes from being good looking

Men naturally are disgusted by very ugly men and women just like women are. All humans are just biologically programmed to be disgusted by a lack of aesthetic features, even men in response to other men. Being treated well or not being treated well from your looks could impact your survival. Adults would naturally be less inclined to take care of an ugly child than a good looking child

So, yeah, basically aesthetics literally do have underlying advantages

2 big reasons blue eyes are attractive, but there might be better ones:

It is a scientific fact, that if you stand out in the crowd, you will get more attention and seem more interesting.

It is also a scientific fact, that people often find things beautiful, if they are raised with the thought that these things are beautiful.

Regarding face, it doesn't matter if we don't need this trait anymore. We used to a lot and that won't just disappaear from female biological programming. They sticked to what was always considered attractive. And I did include and explanation in that post. A lot of ppl get bimax because their subhuman jaws can't allow them to eat properly or sleep without literally dying. A strong bone structure remains important in fights and a dom face is important to being intimidating to other men. Then there is all the benefits of a perfect face that I listed in my response to the last quote

Eh. It could be that Chads would rather live the lifestyle their looks give them than studycel Electrical Engineering. It's too boring for them and they don't have the attention span for it thanks to their giga dopamine frying insane life. While they're studying, they would know they could be fucking hot girls, partying or engaging in a physical sport. Also I think you could be overexaggerating how ugly ppl are in STEM majors. It's probably mostly aspie white normies and studymaxxed east asians and curries. My highschool has STEM programs where you literally have to be accelerated in Math to be part of them. For example, there is a program where you need to take at least AP Calc in 10th grade and the most popular and tall slayers in my school are taking it along with a bunch of east asians and curries. This is usually how it goes in my school. I can name so many slayers in my school that are also above avg iq. For example, one STEM gymmaxxed wide framed 6'3" HTN that got a perfect SAT score

Dark triad people don't care about discovering and advancing shit for other people jfl. Literally part of the dark triad is only caring about yourself and being a hedonistic psychopath that wouldn't focus on inventing robots or some shit

Already explained the impact having good looking vs ugly children on their lives. Now the question is whether being high IQ Stemcel ugly manlet framelet ethnic or a tall average IQ wide framed Chad is better for survival even back in caveman times. Answer is obvious. The 2nd one. It's like an mmamaxxed manlet vs a tall wide framed guy with a size and strength advantage. Intelligence doesn't matter at that point. You act as if Jeremey Meeks or the average Chad is mentally retarded. They're not. They're usually average IQ. Once you're average, it doesn't matter. Yeah, what? You get more financial resources when you're a stemcel? Jeremy Meeks has that from his looks. Ok, I know. The average Chad doesn't have that much money and as blackpilled men, we know women would even rather ltr a broke Chad than a rich stemcel! Easy. The woman can just get a betabuxx with her looks for a short period and fuck Chad on the side. Also, remember resources can be lost easily. Not genes unless via death but that applies to both. So that's kinda why genes > resources. Why would a foid even naturally want to worship your body (literally what sex is) if your body is literally just poor genetic value? Doesn't make sense. There is only money to worship for a stemcel. I'm not gonna go any further. You get the gist
You have a good point with aesthetics I’ll concede. But I still think women’s monkey brain has not caught up to the current evolutionary pressures humans face today, this is why I keep emphasising hybristophillia & their general disregard about a mans intellect.

Regardless it doesn’t really matter what I think given the current political stronghold feminism & bitches have when it comes to this matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Growth Plate
People who read all that crap are clearly too smart to reproduce.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17997
High iq and true. I am a filipino nigger (avg filipino iq is 86), but i have 120 legitimately tested.

i have plans to return to the philippines from canada, because i am statusmaxxed there bc my family is politically prominent there. I also mog the locals. I wont have a filipina raise my child w my genetics bc she will most likely taint my 120 iq genetics with her 86 iq ape nigger ones.

My solution to this is surrogacy with a 5'10+ white or east asian foid, and raising the kid when i return to the philippines
@rightfulcel @Predeterminism

U should do the same @Predeterminism if u cant get a tall foid and want to reproduce. Surrogacy is legit tbh jsut need to money maxx

View attachment 1780255
you look mogger in that pic