IQ is legit and if you deny it....

D

Deleted member 30634

Bronze
youre either a nigger or an indian which makes sense because your low IQ makes you insentiently low self esteem 2 and makes you deny reality!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RAITEIII, Ranjeet Dipshit and 11 others
Said the pakistani

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, aspiringexcel, vampyre and 8 others
youre either a nigger or an indian which makes sense because your low IQ makes you insentiently low self esteem 2 and makes you deny reality
have you never seen a baljeet at your school that might be the next albert einstein?

usually subhumans but we should get some 200iq baljeet and turn him into the next salludon as our little project, unstoppable little indian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, 5.5psl, Danish_Retard and 11 others
Said the pakistani
Pakistan has Nobel Prize winners and hey man look im an anomaly im a very intelligent dude you Indians are just jealous of everyone in this world cuz of low IQ and small dick a deadly combination for the gas chambers my dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, emeraldglass, midlatinocel and 2 others
have you never seen a baljeet at your school that might be the next albert einstein?

usually subhumans but we should get some 200iq baljeet and turn him into the next salludon as our little project, unstoppable little indian
no india is a shithole not even the smartest indians have the creativity or the social skills 2 pull off anything impressive theyre all conjobs i bet if you actually tested them theyd be like 110 IQ best

just really conscientiousness and striving 2 be the "best"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Danish_Retard, gimpygunk and 2 others
Pakistan has Nobel Prize winners and hey man look im an anomaly im a very intelligent dude you Indians are just jealous of everyone in this world cuz of low IQ and small dick a deadly combination for the gas chambers my dude
if an indian family gets out of india, their kids will make it far in life, doctors, engineers, lawyers

this is true for basically every ethnic, except arabs, i’m arab and it pains me to see that 70% of arab FOB try to act like they are gang and disrespect their parents struggle to get them here.

don’t get me wrong though, my family and family friends all have very successful children but still annoying to see that’s not the case for 70% of us 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: gimpygunk
lol indians outside of india are usually 200 iq, they always carry our asses in engineering and math competitions with the chinks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gimpygunk, Zonar, Kristin and 1 other person
if an indian family gets out of india, their kids will make it far in life, doctors, engineers, lawyers

this is true for basically every ethnic, except arabs, i’m arab and it pains me to see that 70% of arab FOB try to act like they are gang and disrespect their parents struggle to get them here.

don’t get me wrong though, my family and family friends all have very successful children but still annoying to see that’s not the case for 70% of us 🤦‍♂️
yeah thats because of nepotism on the indian peoples parts
I have never claimed otherwise, but hyperfocusing on IQ is a very autistic trait. Plus, this forum is based on looks, and IQ has no impact on physical attractiveness.
looking high IQ attracts females and high IQ itself can get you girls if you use it in a sinister way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and gimpygunk
lol indians outside of india are usually 200 iq, they always carry our asses in engineering and math competitions with the chinks
not really their average iq is literally only 110 outside of India and thats the top 1% imagine how stupid the rest of the country has 2 be if the top 1 fucking percent are only 110 or slightly higher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and gimpygunk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D3v, gimpygunk and Deleted member 30634
I have never claimed otherwise, but hyperfocusing on IQ is a very autistic trait. Plus, this forum is based on looks, and IQ has no impact on physical attractiveness.
bro your avi tho :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and OGJBSLAYER
hyperfocusing on anything is autistic but IQ autists are on a whole other level

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah, works very well combined with crime. @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, poopoohead and Mr. President
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, poopoohead, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
hyperfocusing on anything is autistic but IQ autists are on a whole other level
i dont believe in autism and i think IQ is very important 2 someones self worth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, JohnDoe and LooksOrDeath
i dont believe in autism
jfl boyo

what do "autistic" people actually have then
and i think IQ is very important 2 someones self worth
it isn't
people with higher iq suffer from depression at much higher rates than avg and esp low iq people
iq is just a possible means to success, there are many other ways that the vast majority of people use to succeed to be seen as important in society and thus generally to themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mr. President
Shitskin on mudskin on diarheaskin crime

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30634
youre either a nigger or an indian which makes sense because your low IQ makes you insentiently low self esteem 2 and makes you deny reality!
indians are least likely to deny IQ. retard take and retard sentencing. go rope faggot

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
jfl boyo

what do "autistic" people actually have then

it isn't
people with higher iq suffer from depression at much higher rates than avg and esp low iq people
iq is just a possible means to success, there are many other ways that the vast majority of people use to succeed to be seen as important in society and thus generally to themselves.
no they dont youre so brainwashed
indians are least likely to deny IQ. retard take and retard sentencing. go rope faggot
no dont youre so brainwashed you fucking ugly bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 30634
yours was basically nothing
i respond as i see fit
fair enough but if you want an argument why IQ is more important than ever and why is has productive real life consequences then there are countless examples irl and on the internet of individuals reporting more purpose in their life with IQ

look if you have purpose in your life youre beginning to evolve beyond the delusional state of women incels etc. so IQ already puts you a step ahead of everything

IQ is related to overall cognition and cognition means you can do more with your life too

most people on here low IQ and just basically faggoty as fuck so theyll deny this and say getting jbs is the only thing that matters but look at Jeff Epstein living every incels dream etc. so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
fair enough but if you want an argument why IQ is more important than ever and why is has productive real life consequences then there are countless examples irl and on the internet of individuals reporting more purpose in their life with IQ
Have barely seen any. Are you referring to people who are higher IQ? From another angle it seems you are implying that some people have increased their IQs. What should I search to find examples of people having more purpose in their lives due to the former?
look if you have purpose in your life youre beginning to evolve beyond the delusional state of women incels etc. so IQ already puts you a step ahead of everything
Ok, let's assume being born with a higher IQ does give you more purpose in life.
The delusional state of women and incels, hmm. I guess for women you are talking about their overcompensating standards for partners, their general feeling of solipsism, and their propensity to support causes that either appear to make them seem virtuous (social justice, black lives matter) or to further the power of their gender (feminism), both of which alot of women take a huge herd mentality towards. If these things aren't what you're talking about when you refer to women having a delusional state then dp elaborate.

Incels are just lost people hyperfocusing on and pivoting towards whatever new belief affirms their extremely self deprecating beliefs in themselves. Whether that be height is law, all women are bad, there is no point in dating after x age etc. They can be seen as low iq because of these things, but they still share a certain understanding of the culture here, and are generally inclined towards talking about ideas, the dynamics of people, meta about the overall incel culture, which are things that would be relate to having a higher IQ, And I've seen that more people here act like this than not.
To solidify that point, "normies" don't care about understanding the meta of dating culture, and to talk about certain topics at an autistic level of focus. You seem to overrestimate the average IQ if you really do think people here could be considered low IQ relative to normies. IQ =/ making the right choices.
IQ is related to overall cognition and cognition means you can do more with your life too
It's precisely that understanding that high IQ people have that leads to a lot of them to be depressed. They can do more than others can, and they're great at doing more, they're greatly admired by the people around them. But they also see the big picture, that life is not just about being competent at doing and creating things. This leads a lot of them towards philosophy as well, to understand the nature of life, the nature of people, of ideas. Philosophy is the field with the highest average IQ, and one of the highest rates of depression victims.
most people on here low IQ and just basically faggoty as fuck so theyll deny this and say getting jbs is the only thing that matters but look at Jeff Epstein living every incels dream etc. so
Most people here say getting women is the only thing that matters because they're lonely. I can see why you'd think that having a narrow point of view would be a low IQ trait, but people who are depressed will often hyperfocus on things that will allegedly cure their negative feelings. And that's women, the fruit of being physically attractive, unacheivable to those who are ugly, which is something incels suffer from every day of their life.

What's a high IQ person like in your view?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WayneBraaaah
Have barely seen any. Are you referring to people who are higher IQ? From another angle it seems you are implying that some people have increased their IQs. What should I search to find examples of people having more purpose in their lives due to the former?

Ok, let's assume being born with a higher IQ does give you more purpose in life.
The delusional state of women and incels, hmm. I guess for women you are talking about their overcompensating standards for partners, their general feeling of solipsism, and their propensity to support causes that either appear to make them seem virtuous (social justice, black lives matter) or to further the power of their gender (feminism), both of which alot of women take a huge herd mentality towards. If these things aren't what you're talking about when you refer to women having a delusional state then dp elaborate.

Incels are just lost people hyperfocusing on and pivoting towards whatever new belief affirms their extremely self deprecating beliefs in themselves. Whether that be height is law, all women are bad, there is no point in dating after x age etc. They can be seen as low iq because of these things, but they still share a certain understanding of the culture here, and are generally inclined towards talking about ideas, the dynamics of people, meta about the overall incel culture, which are things that would be relate to having a higher IQ, And I've seen that more people here act like this than not.
To solidify that point, "normies" don't care about understanding the meta of dating culture, and to talk about certain topics at an autistic level of focus. You seem to overrestimate the average IQ if you really do think people here could be considered low IQ relative to normies. IQ =/ making the right choices.

It's precisely that understanding that high IQ people have that leads to a lot of them to be depressed. They can do more than others can, and they're great at doing more, they're greatly admired by the people around them. But they also see the big picture, that life is not just about being competent at doing and creating things. This leads a lot of them towards philosophy as well, to understand the nature of life, the nature of people, of ideas. Philosophy is the field with the highest average IQ, and one of the highest rates of depression victims.

Most people here say getting women is the only thing that matters because they're lonely. I can see why you'd think that having a narrow point of view would be a low IQ trait, but people who are depressed will often hyperfocus on things that will allegedly cure their negative feelings. And that's women, the fruit of being physically attractive, unacheivable to those who are ugly, which is something incels suffer from every day of their life.

What's a high IQ person in like in your view?
I really think IQ is a bit secondary nowadays when number one problem for everyone is inability to focus

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
I really think IQ is a bit secondary nowadays when number one problem for everyone is inability to focus
True. Gen Z and new gen kids can't focus for jack. So many easy ways to get dopamine have made us uninterested in paying attention to actions that require effort to pay off, short form content is the worst by a huge margin. The best thing you can do for your kids is to not let them use youtube shorts, instagram, or tiktok until they're atleast 12 years old. Encourage them to learn and do instead of just consume.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, poopoohead and WayneBraaaah
True. Gen Z and new gen kids can't focus for jack. So many easy ways to get dopamine have made us uninterested in paying attention to actions that require effort to pay off, short form content is the worst by a huge margin. The best thing you can do for your kids is to not let them use youtube shorts, instagram, or tiktok until they're atleast 12 years old. Encourage them to learn and do instead of just consume.
We have this with offtopic section.

Sure, you can have 160+ IQ, but if your brain is doing monkey flips over the next dopamine dose, it kills all the momentum. Also lazyness to rot there. Just one example how IQ isnt everything

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksOrDeath and Danish_Retard
usually when indians get out of those shithole ocuntries they live in they can make it far in life unlike you bitching and being racist on an incel forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30634
Would you commit suicide if you were disfigured in an accident and surgery couldn't fix it?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and poopoohead

What's a high IQ person like in your view?
a high IQ person is someone who scores high on an IQ test im just saying that in general terms people with higher IQs find a niche and purpose in life not all high IQ people but significantly more than people with lower IQs they also have better well being because they know that life is subjective are aware and sentient of things that make them feel worse or better and then choose things that will make them feel better

the main benefit of IQ is increased rationality which leads 2 better functioning and maintaining an objective and aesthetic view of life!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Ranjeet Dipshit
Fagotstani thinks he's smart... I promise you that you don't know the first thing about IQ, let alone your own

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30634
Fagotstani thinks he's smart... I promise you that you don't know the first thing about IQ, let alone your own
and you know everything faggot right son of a bitch loser go suck my fat brown cock then idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

This isn’t how it works, indians aren’t high iq. The high iq ones get out of india and migrate to America and European countries so it messes with the iq statistics.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 30634
a high IQ person is someone who scores high on an IQ test im just saying that in general terms people with higher IQs find a niche and purpose in life not all high IQ people but significantly more than people with lower IQs they also have better well being because they know that life is subjective are aware and sentient of things that make them feel worse or better and then choose things that will make them feel better
That is a nice rationale, and I can see some high IQ people taking that approach, but studies show that higher IQ people are atleast just as prone to depression as average and lower IQ people are. I will use depression and happiness to gauge that which you aparently mean by better well being

Depression and intelligence do not have a linear or causal relationship. Someone with a low, average, or high IQ can develop depression.

higher IQ people are also genetically more inclined towards depression.

Higher IQ people are more likely to be happy, but not in regards to life satisfaction. More in regards to personal mastery, relationships and personal growth. And the correlation is not that strong. An IQ of 120-129 seems ideal for happniess, but not higher, which is inversely related.
the main benefit of IQ is increased rationality which leads 2 better functioning and maintaining an objective and aesthetic view of life!
Life was subjective a second ago
they also have better well being because they know that life is subjective
Not sure what your point is, apart from mirin the aesthetic of being high intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Its all about dopamine

Shit thread paki

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mizzy and Deleted member 30634
IQ is not real

• Ugh..
That is a nice rationale, and I can see some high IQ people taking that approach, but studies show that higher IQ people are atleast just as prone to depression as average and lower IQ people are. I will use depression and happiness to gauge that which you aparently mean by better well being

Depression and intelligence do not have a linear or causal relationship. Someone with a low, average, or high IQ can develop depression.

higher IQ people are also genetically more inclined towards depression.

Higher IQ people are more likely to be happy, but not in regards to life satisfaction. More in regards to personal mastery, relationships and personal growth. And the correlation is not that strong. An IQ of 120-129 seems ideal for happniess, but not higher, which is inversely related.

Life was subjective a second ago

Not sure what your point is, apart from mirin the aesthetic of being high intelligence.
intelligence is about problem solving so yes sometimes you solve problems and become depressed about it because either the results are negative or its just boring afterwards

overall intelligence and specifically IQ can make you realize so much in life and live it without delusion and stupidity that it can be beneficial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and poopoohead