IQmaxxing and Studymaxxing (HIGH IQ GTFIH)

DarkTriadPeerReview

DarkTriadPeerReview

PhD in Pimpology
DISCLAIMER: Long post for researchmaxxers and studymaxxers here. High IQ facts on how you can improve your study habits and overall scholar/academic performance (Hattie, 2008).
Introduction

We’re told and taught, from a young age, to strive for excellence. To perform like the perfect human beings each and every day. Truth be told, this is an inaccurate form of presenting reality, because it just makes self-discipline the center of our Universe. And it’s not true. According to John Hattie, Visible Learning and Teaching (his protocol’s full name) occurs when teachers SEE learning through their students’ eyes. Simply put, the learning is VISIBLE from a teacher’s point of view and the teaching is VISIBLE from a student’s point of view. But can we meet success criteria that would, eventually, lead us to being our own teachers? And visible ones, not just a random teacher that promotes typical bluepilled BS? The simple answer is YES! We totally can and it is, in fact, a matter of effect size (i.e., we can directly estimate the % of an intervention and we can predict our studymaxxing potential based on an internally and externally valid methodology). Why valid? We want to generalize this potential, to be able to put it into practice, to actually SEE results and be able to measure them (i.e., through grades and such).

Methodology

Here, we’re going to list a couple of the most simple yet EFFECTIVE (hence the importance of effectiveness in every single program that we’d want to implement).

1. Can it be SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE at the same time? YES.

2. Does it COST a lot? NO.

Sounds too good to be true, you might say. But, of course, the (only, in my opinion) downside is the effort that an individual would be willing to put into making these strategies effective for himself. That being said, let’s get straight into the 6 areas that we can observe real magnitude in, as it follows: (1) student effects; (2) home effects; (3) school effects; (4) curricula effects; (5) teacher effects; (6) teaching effects. We’re only going to pick the biggest effect size out of each of these 6 areas, because that’s where the most research is and that’s where the biggest changes actually come from.

Results

(1) Student Effects.

Self-report grades. This speaks for itself: You make your own tests, by selecting information from a given text and putting it into an item form. After that, randomize the items (by order number) and take the test after about 2-3 weeks (so that it’s a valid way of assessing your potential, not directly after finishing writing down the items, because the information would be way too fresh in your mind). After your own assessment, evaluate your item response rate and grade your evaluation.

Piagetian programs. Based on Jean Piaget’s developmental theory, there are layers to learning. Assuming that all the looksmaxxers here are over 12 years old, meaning that you passed the abstract thinking and conceptualization level, you can implement proper abstract items in your tests, based on critical thinking, logical & mathematical thinking and literacy (fluency and comprehension of a language), correlated to the domain that you’re putting performance in: science, maths or languages.

Prior achievement. Repetitio est mater studiorum. By repeating the process described earlier, over time, you’ll develop achievement (quantifiable through grades). This achievement will mark prior achievement for your future achievement. Past performance predicts future performance. Keep on testing and retesting yourself for proper success criteria.

(2) Home Effects.

Home environment. A calm, relaxed and trauma-free home environment will benefit your scholar/academic performance. If you keep getting into useless fights with your parents/siblings, choose another environment that can be considered “home”: library, friends’ houses, your own place.

Socioeconomic status. Useless to say, but the higher the socioeconomic status, the higher the potential to perform better will be. You can improve potential to perform better by improving socioeconomic status (i.e., having an intelligent group of friends or acquaintances, making a lot of money and redirecting them into studymaxxing).

Parental involvement. That’s a hard one, as sometimes our parents just don’t seem to get any of the information that we’re supposed to study. But this involvement consists in more than just them guiding you through school, it means your parents being involved into giving you feedback (i.e., “I see you’re learning new things constantly, I’m proud of you”-type of shit, even if it seems foolish and bluepilled, this actually helps human beings by giving them motivation & drive for their purpose). If your parents are not engaged or involved into your academic progress, you can always get feedback from friends/sibling/teachers.

(3) School Effects (Not Much We Can Do Here).

Acceleration. If teachers see that you’re high IQ, you should accelerate (i.e., graduate faster and shit like that).

Classroom behavioral. If your colleagues behave like low IQ gorillas, your performance will be shit. If they act like high IQ slayers, that’s going to impact your performance positively.

(4) Curricula Effects (Not Much We Can Do Here).

Vocabulary programs. You learn the vocabulary behind the domain you’re learning. You learn how to properly research and define/use terms.

Repeated reading programs. You’re reading a lot of content on your domain. Every. Single. Day.

Creativity programs. These are kinda rare, tbh. Teaching you how to be highly effective while being original and working perfectly in a group dynamic + having optimal metacognition/feedback levels is hard and should be a teacher’s interest.

(5) Teacher Effects (We Can Do Something Here and There).

Micro teaching. The teacher ought to choose some “gifted” students and try to make them perfect in the given domain (i.e., through private lessons and such).

Teacher clarity. The teacher MUST be clear about his/her intentions and the formulated success criteria (e.g., wanting gigahigh grades and perfect time management from a student).

Teacher-student relationships. No matter if you’re high or low IQ, the relationship with your teacher should be one with a goal-oriented and feedback-oriented outcome. Always ask for goals and feedback from your teacher.

(6) Teaching Effects.

Providing formative evaluation. The teacher’s assessments/exams should (or better said MUST) mold your cognitive abilities and personality into being a top tier high IQ student. Always focused on goals, performance and feedback.

Recirpocal teaching. Take some time off to just talk to your favorite teachers about things, this will give you the feeling of teaching them something (i.e., it might be PSL theories, who knows, teach that cuck why you mog him and why it’s OVER for him).

Feedback. Give and ask for. Demand. It should be your no. 1 academic resource.

Discussions

At the end of the day, even though looks are the major part of life’s game, you can always strive to do better from a cognitive point of view. Keep on looksmaxxing and IQmaxxing, bros, let’s slay the 2020’s. Have a great new year!

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
Dn rd but good thread

I will read later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
dn rd only looks matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and DarkTriadPeerReview
bookmarked to read later, good thread op

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
i read this post and it seems you put in a lot of effort but i did not really understand it fully.
i found that this webpage: https://visible-learning.org/glossary/ was a lot more clear

• Love it
Guys i saw a top tier video on studying

shall i make a post about it

and no

it isn't from those dogshit american "college" youtubers

this guy became a doctor and went to camebridge and made a business and a growing yt channel at the same time

since @DarkTriadPeerReview reacted

here is the vid:

his yt channel: way more stuff on there, look at his playlists

now you can get top grades and barely study compared to people who use normal ways of studying

cheers

Last edited:
  • Love it
i read this post and it seems you put in a lot of effort but i did not really understand it fully.
i found that this webpage: https://visible-learning.org/glossary/ was a lot more clear
It's the official webpage, so it's a great resource, thanks for the feedback :fire: :fire::fire:
Guys i saw a top tier video on studying

shall i make a post about it

and no

it isn't from those dogshit american "college" youtubers

this guy became a doctor and went to camebridge and made a business and a growing yt channel at the same time
Sure thing, man, go ahead and dob't forget to tag me in it so I can check.