ironic how looksmaxxing doesn't work for people who need it the most

i dont go outside anymore i dont take showers ever since i joined here
damn what this place is making to people. U NEED HELP OR U TROLLING

you’re doing the right thing. stacy or death. beckies dont matter.
I literally have no relations with any girls aside from some stacylite which im FWB with

damn what this place is making to people. U NEED HELP OR U TROLLING
no i am not trolling @SecularIslamist @Tallooksmaxxer they saw me and confirmed i am ltn subhuman who dont deserve to live

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and SecularIslamist
I literally have no relations with any girls aside from some stacylite which im FWB with
i used to fuck beckies before joining here than i understood they dont matter stacy or masturbation

i used to fuck beckies before joining here than i understood they dont matter stacy or masturbation
as bluepilled as it sounds I dont have the confidence to set up a FWB or even HU with random beckies, its just this one stacylite, brutal for me tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
as bluepilled as it sounds I dont have the confidence to set up a FWB or even HU with random beckies, its just this one stacylite, brutal for me tbh
i refuse to go out side before getting 10 surgeries i dont go to school thank god you dont have to go to the last year of highschool in turkey

i refuse to go out side before getting 10 surgeries i dont go to school thank god you dont have to go to the last year of highschool in turkey
I'm in my first year of highschool and unironically I look better than 90% of guys here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I walked once with one girl on a date, she is 17 btw. Talked, then was slightly touching her, then I already was hugging her. Like there was no barrier u know what I am saying.

Might touch her everywhere

wtf you told me i cant reach htn? below htn means subhuman
@Tallooksmaxxer