Ironically, the best foods for looksmaxxing/leanmaxxing are usually the cheapest, generic white brand ones

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
same with coffee. All the more expensive fancy brands are full of carbs while the only absolute zeeo carb coffee I ever found was the cheap supermarket-brand one...

Seems like the more expensive brand consumable items are usually bloated as fuck full of carbs and salt

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2621
just grow yourself theory

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Chad kills his own animals and eats them on the spot to use all the teeth correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheChosenChad, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
same with coffee. All the more expensive fancy brands are full of carbs while the only absolute zeeo carb coffee I ever found was the cheap supermarket-brand one...

Seems like the more expensive brand consumable items are usually bloated as fuck full of carbs and salt
Not true for organic and grass fed tho, thought that was bs cause I couldnt taste the difference but it has way more vitamine k

Everything nowadays contains sugar and salt. I read the ingredients in my butter and it said that it had sugar, salt and soy in it. Why would butter have soy in it and its the same with my bread and every drink in the supermarket.
they want to make u less masculine, since soy increases estrogen

Exactly, when we we're hunter-gatherers this is how we used to look like:
Extremely High T
Large Cheekbones, Large Browridge and Large Lowerthird.
View attachment 101368
And all original tribes have perfect tongue posture to this day

• +1
Reactions: narrow
Exactly, when we we're hunter-gatherers this is how we used to look like:
Extremely High T
Large Cheekbones, Large Browridge and Large Lowerthird.
View attachment 101368
Wrong, This is the perfect High T man god himself created

Agreed. No salt oatmeal and brown rice with lean meat is all you need. Maybe some mashed potatoes and broccoli.