Is 23andme a scam?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I bought it to prove that I'm not a curry when someone calls me one on here :lul: My guess is 55% German, 25% Italian, 15% Irish, and 5% other.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
bump nga

everybody on .org is an honorary dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Axii, zan and 5 others
Germany is basically india nigger

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Let’s go, I picked the right one.
bro did u even watch the video? no u didn't
familytreedna is the most accurate, followed by ancestry, then 23andme
but I think you can upload your data from 23andme into familytreedna for better analysis

• JFL
but I think you can upload your data from 23andme into familytreedna for better analysis
Yes let me pay more money to these Joohs and send my 23andme results to familytreedna and pay for that shit aswell

I bought it to prove that I'm not a curry when someone calls me one on here :lul: My guess is 55% German, 25% Italian, 15% Irish, and 5% other.
is a scheme so the jews in the cia can see just how subhuman you truly are

Don't they sell your data

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Yes let me pay more money to these Joohs and send my 23andme results to familytreedna and pay for that shit aswell
well u already gave them ur DNA so gg in 10 years when ur insurance company raises ur premium $100000 because they see u have a genetic predisposition to x y and z :lul::lul::lul:

also enjoy ur DNA being at risk of being matched to the suspect in a homicide at will by law enforcement :lul::lul::lul:

all of that and u didn't even choose the right test................. brootal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler and CoreSchizo
well u already gave them ur DNA so gg in 10 years when ur insurance company raises ur premium $100000 because they see u have a genetic predisposition to x y and z :lul::lul::lul:

also enjoy ur DNA being at risk of being matched to the suspect in a homicide at will by law enforcement :lul::lul::lul:

all of that and u didn't even choose the right test................. brootal.
I will rope soon anyways they can’t frame me for shit

• JFL
I will rope soon anyways they can’t frame me for shit
well I'm afraid it just keeps getting worse...

you just put your entire family at the same risk since they share your DNA

but if you're roping you don't really care about your family anyway.... brootal.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
well I'm afraid it just keeps getting worse...

you just put your entire family at the same risk since they share your DNA

but if you're roping you don't really care about your family anyway.... brootal.
Bruh it’s not that deep it’s a fucking shitty little DNA kit

• So Sad
Bruh it’s not that deep it’s a fucking shitty little DNA kit
that my friend... is what we call cope.

it IS that deep and there are cases of this happening

but whatever helps u sleep at night.

should have done private testing via a CLIA certified lab............ brootal.

• +1
Reactions: jxck7468 and N1666
Yes. (((They))) will have your DNA. Enjoy getting embroiled in a crime you never committed in the first place because your DNA was found on the scene, goy!

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
23&me should be used if you want to know not only your paternal haplogroup but also your maternal haplogroup. Other testing services only check your paternal group. But, ancestry is the best one if you want to toy around with your raw data.

Yes. (((They))) will have your DNA. Enjoy getting embroiled in a crime you never committed in the first place because your DNA was found on the scene, goy!
Who wants to frame a subhuman rotter?

(((They))) do!
Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
23&me should be used if you want to know not only your paternal haplogroup but also your maternal haplogroup. Other testing services only check your paternal group. But, ancestry is the best one if you want to toy around with your raw data.
familytreedna includes both paternal and maternal haplogroups and is the most accurate because they have the largest data sets

familytreedna includes both paternal and maternal haplogroups and is the most accurate because they have the largest data sets
Didn't know familytree also gave out maternal haplogroups. According to research, ancestry was best for raw data. If I were to do a dna test, I'd be interested in the raw data and not the haplogroups themselves. If I go for a dna test, I'll go with familytree.

Didn't know familytree also gave out maternal haplogroups. According to research, ancestry was best for raw data. If I were to do a dna test, I'd be interested in the raw data and not the haplogroups themselves. If I go for a dna test, I'll go with familytree.
veritas has the most comprehensive genome test - sequences ur entire genome
that raw data analyzed by a professional is ideal

veritas has the most comprehensive genome test - sequences ur entire genome
that raw data analyzed by a professional is ideal
The problem with professionals is they focus on European genetics mostly. I'm South Asian so I can't rely on their services as it's not their field.

• +1
The problem with professionals is they focus on European genetics mostly. I'm South Asian so I can't rely on their services as it's not their field.
the professionals I'm referring to use genome-wide association studies that identify genetic markers throughout the genome which don't focus on specific regions of the world

the professional's I'm referring to use genome-wide association studies that identify genetic markers throughout the genome which don't focus on specific regions of the world
Well, what I'm interested in are the tools that focus on the region I come from. I've been told that ancestry is the best option for that purpose. I don't really care about the rest myself.

Well, what I'm interested in are the tools that focus on the region I come from. I've been told that ancestry is the best option for that purpose. I don't really care about the rest myself.
in that case it sounds like u would want to use familytreedna since they have the largest data sets followed by ancestry

in that case it sounds like u would want to use familytreedna since they have the largest data sets followed by ancestry
What you don't seem to understand is that I would be relying on third-party services and not on familytree, so their large datasets do not matter in my scenario. But your argument would work for others who aren't interested in the raw data.

What you don't seem to understand is that I would be relying on third-party services and not on familytree, so their large datasets do not matter in my scenario. But your argument would work for others who aren't interested in the raw data.
how does ancestry differ

how does ancestry differ
Apparently, their raw data provides more accuracy compared to other services' raw data when you use those third-party services. Keep in mind, this is the case for South Asians. It would be different for you if you're a different race.

Apparently, their raw data provides more accuracy compared to other services' raw data when you use those third-party services. Keep in mind, this is the case for South Asians. It would be different for you if you're a different race.
by third-party services you're implying the professional analyzing the raw data?

again, these professionals have no affiliation with these dna testers and use GWAS's which go into into far greater detail but are used to identify genetic predispositions to diseases more than anything

also, i think what u mean to say is ancestry provides a better analysis of ur raw data than familytreedna which doesn't make sense considering the disparity in data set size

by third-party services you're implying the professional analyzing the raw data?

again, these professionals have no affiliation with these dna testers and use GWAS's which go into into far greater detail but are used to identify genetic predispositions to diseases more than anything

also, i think what u mean to say is ancestry provides a better analysis of ur raw data than familytreedna which doesn't make sense considering the disparity in data set size
The thing is, you're focused on data sets of companies but they are irrelevant because you are only using the raw data that you get from them. By using third-party services, you're not relying on a professional, but rather you are relying on the tools that they created. Do you understand what I'm saying? So, I am not saying Ancestry or FamilyTree provides a better analysis, but the raw data extracted from Ancestry will provide a more accurate analysis of your raw data when it is used in third-party tools that focus on ethnic-specific genetics. For instance, Genoplot is one of these third-party services I am referring to.

The thing is, you're focused on data sets of companies but they are irrelevant because you are only using the raw data that you get from them. By using third-party services, you're not relying on a professional, but rather you are relying on the tools that they created. Do you understand what I'm saying? So, I am not saying Ancestry or FamilyTree provides a better analysis, but the raw data extracted from Ancestry will provide a more accurate analysis of your raw data when it is used in third-party tools that focus on ethnic-specific genetics. For instance, Genoplot is one of these third-party services I am referring to.
So you're saying the raw data generated by ancestry will be more accurate than the raw data generated by familytree?

Because I would think there would be minimal discrepancies, especially since you can upload your raw data generated from one platform to another to get re-analyzed

Are there any studies that validate the accuracy of one over the other?

Assuming there are minimal discrepancies, I would still prefer the raw data to be analyzed using the largest data sets possible

So you're saying the raw data generated by ancestry will be more accurate than the raw data generated by

Because I would think there would be minimal discrepancies, especially since you can upload your raw data generated from one platform to another to get re-analyzed

Are there any studies that validate the accuracy of one over the other?

Assuming there are minimal discrepancies, I would still prefer the raw data to be analyzed using the largest data sets possible
That's what people have been telling me, or more specifically brown people who like to toy around with raw data.

It basically boils down to why you're taking a DNA test. Do you want to have the best results? Then go for the service using the largest datasets.

Do you want to toy around with third-party services/tools instead? Then go for the service that offers the best raw data.

I am going with the second option. And I've been told (because I asked) which was better, and they said Ancestry (but the other option was 23&me). So we'll see.

• Hmm...
That's what people have been telling me, or more specifically brown people who like to toy around with raw data.

It basically boils down to why you're taking a DNA test. Do you want to have the best results? Then go for the service using the largest datasets.

Do you want to toy around with third-party services/tools instead? Then go for the service that offers the best raw data.

I am going with the second option. And I've been told (because I asked) which was better, and they said Ancestry (but the other option was 23&me). So we'll see.
If I want to know my genetic predispositions and details into all of my polymorphisms I'm going to use something like veritas to sequence my entire genome and then have that analyzed by a professional to identify those areas of interest

If I want to know my ancestry, I'm going to upload that same raw data generated by veritas or you could go directly through familytreedna and have them generate it for u and have them analyze my ancestry based on their data sets

so to me it boils down to what u want analyzed

Do it bhai, I found out I was 3% dravidian

If I want to know my genetic predispositions and details into all of my polymorphisms I'm going to use something like veritas to sequence my entire genome and then have that analyzed by a professional to identify those areas of interest

If I want to know my ancestry, I'm going to upload that same raw data generated by veritas or you could go directly through familytreedna and have them generate it for u and have them analyze my ancestry based on their data sets

so to me it boils down to what u want analyzed
Yes, that's what I'm saying -- boils down to what you are interested in when it comes to your genetics.

• +1