• Love it
Reactions: seethe, wsada, TechnoBoss and 7 others
You should already be married with kids

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, ElTruecel, datboijj and 4 others
You should spend the rest of your life punching age in the throat

No, as you age you will mog more people your age. All the chads in my year group stop going gym, and they're now bloatlords. However they're in relationships so don't care.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, the BULL and Crisick
No, as you age you will mog more people your age. All the chads in my year group stop going gym, and they're now bloatlords. However they're in relationships so don't care.
what age remind me?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
For looksmaxxing etc..
Yeah way too old for normal looksmaxing tbh. Cut off is 20 years old. If you aren’t looksmaxxed by then, it’s kinda ogre :ogre:

Puberty is generally the thing that ascends you. You can do softmaxxing and surgeries past 20yrs old but under 20s will be able to do all the puberty maxxing, which (if done correctly) is amazing for looks.

Life ends after puberty for most people, to be honest. I did my part during puberty because of the gym and lookism but I wish I did more.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Crisick
Yeah way too old for normal looksmaxing tbh. Cut off is 20 years old. If you aren’t looksmaxxed by then, it’s kinda ogre :ogre:

Puberty is generally the thing that ascends you. You can do softmaxxing and surgeries past 20yrs old but under 20s will be able to do all the puberty maxxing, which (if done correctly) is amazing for looks.

Life ends after puberty for most people, to be honest. I did my part during puberty because of the gym and lookism but I wish I did more.
yea telling people you are 25-26 y/o and above isn't fun at all

• +1
its jova my negro

Can't you just lie about age? So it's just about how young you look not actual age

can you still slay JB'S while being in your mid twenties tho? or very hard.

• +1
You're asking this on a forum full of 14 year olds

Life ends at 19 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

You always benefit from looksmaxxing. If your 95 year old corpse doesn't mog the entire retirement home you've fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, tombradylover, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
yea telling people you are 25-26 y/o and above isn't fun at all
It’s :ogre: for me bhai

Yes of course I have Yubo and girls are still consistently messaging me even though haven’t used the app in months. Can slay 18yr olds easily. Even 17 is legal here for me but I wouldn’t do that tbh there’s too big of a gap and it feels nasty to me tbh.

not in ltr tho
You kinda can but you need to become giga dark triad and mysterious, meaning no teenager-tier relationship where you meet each other almost every day and hang out on the university campus all day

Good luck changing your personality however that shit is probably more difficult than looks :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Nigga literal high school drop outs dating girls in HS while in their twenties used to be a norm until very recently and still happens to a degree, this forum needs to stop making this out as some massive accomplishment when literal losers get this shit done without any of this zygomatic width autistic bullshit LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Crisick