• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
Average Friday night as a 24 year old friendless bitchless nigguh

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Average Friday night as a 24 year old friendless bitchless nigguh
The reality is that this is the average life of a corporate normie. And hes a low HTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, fukmylyf and hello12344
My life in 3 years if I don’t lock in tbh.

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
My life in 3 years if I don’t lock in tbh.
I mean hes pretty locked in too. He makes good money, is healthy, fit.

Life is over after college tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2

is this accurate? Tagging old niggas:

@Brus Wane
@Bojack
@Lefty Rankin
@Vermilioncore
@Pikabro

Mogs me just by being able to cook and for making the effort to tape his mouth

Im still lucky to have 1 or 2 friends to hang out with on Friday but they're not always available.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and N8verBegan
Mogs me just by being able to cook and for making the effort to tape his mouth

Im still lucky to have 1 or 2 friends to hang out with on Friday but they're not always available.
Adult life is so brutal😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
taping your mouth:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I mean hes pretty locked in too. He makes good money, is healthy, fit.

Life is over after college tbh
brutal heightpill tbh he looks 5’8-5’9,
htn + good money + physique couldn’t even save him

All the 6’3 24 yr olds are prolly still out slaying

• So Sad
how do these guys not kill themselves?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blithe and hello12344
This video has inspired me to get LL, there’s a 99% chance I end up exactly like this if I continue the 5’9 lifestyle.

• JFL
No better than most of our lives but notice how he lives the life of a complete hoe.

This is something id imagine a women in the victorian era do seriously. Cooks, cleans, and is essentially forced to live a life of housekeeping.

But i wouldnt be surprised if he was homosexual mentally. Only certian types of people can live as estrogenic as this without self deleting or "rising up".

This video has inspired me to get LL, there’s a 99% chance I end up exactly like this if I continue the 5’9 lifestyle.
Moneymaxx first

Nah I just fuck my hand that’s all

brutal heightpill tbh he looks 5’8-5’9,
htn + good money + physique couldn’t even save him

All the 6’3 24 yr olds are prolly still out slaying
that's not a htn or an aesthetic physique

no I just scroll through social media

It’s worth being psl god from 24-32 or better just stay overweight all life?

is this accurate? Tagging old niggas:

@Brus Wane
@Bojack
@Lefty Rankin
@Vermilioncore
@Pikabro

I never made my bed or really cooked for myself from 21-32 years old (The time in which I lived completely on my own). And I certainly never made my bed. Never went grocery shopping but I did eat out a lot more than most, by myself and with others.

It's funny because after getting my first apartment at 21 in Michigan I went grocery shopping perhaps two times only right in the beginning. Within the first two weeks I lived there. Totally I stayed in that place by myself for a year and a half but when I think of how I fed myself it was a total blur. I do remember going through a lot of drive throughs.

Lived alone with no girlfriend from age 21-24. It was grand. Smoked a lot of weed during most of that time, but I wouldn't say I was rotting at all per se. I taught myself a lot of very useful stuff stealing the internet through neighbors' routers, I read a lot of books and experimented with people and social situations (Mainly through work which eventually ended up getting me fired). Driving around drinking beers while listening to music and getting stoned was something I did about once a week or more. Sometimes I'd go down country roads and sometimes I'd drive through the worst neighborhoods of Detroit, Ypsilanti, Lansing, or Ann Arbor. Back then it wasn't as easy for police to give you a DWI for weed. They had to be able to find it in those days.

Anyways, that time was a blast for me. From ages 21- 32 I only ever had one live in girlfriend, for about 6 months. Living alone can get lonely in ways but mostly it's cherished memories. Never heard or thought of such a thing as rotting.

The video you showed me is very sad. The dude doesn't seem to have much to look forward to. I don't imagine someone who grew up in this day and age would have the tools to make themselves a happy existence in his situation. There's no good prospects. That's for sure. You gotta really think outside the box to make everything alright. This is probably the kind of guy that would have carried around pictures of family members in his wallet and show them off on dates.

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and SoundnVision
Sad life for men

this nigga did more work in one night than i do in the whole week lol. meanwhile my oneitis' night at 24 is ordering junk food then proceed to burn it by riding on chad's stick