Is 26 too late to change

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
Is 26 a age where it is too late to change and become succesfull ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, thecel, Crusile and 3 others
@pneumocystosis started looksamxing at 14 btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Respalier, poopoohead and 1 other person
no, it is not, its it mostly depended on iq

but seeing as you arent successful at 26 theres a 97% chance you are average or low iq

also it depends on what you mean as successful.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, thecel, Crusile and 2 others
im 23 and it's over for me as well just ldar ig

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Kristin, Pikabro and 2 others
Men's life begin at 50 bro

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, rand anon, Lucid and 6 others
never too late brah it's useless to think about too late
only time is too late is when ur dead or bed ridden

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 26678, normie_joe and 2 others
Is 26 a age where it is too late to change and become succesfull ?
Eminem made it at 27 in the entertainment industry where youth matters most.

its over if you arent succeful by 20

• So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox
yes. even money cant save u. im 24 and rich af and 0 way out of my shit life. i just rot in my parents basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Red Fox, Manletmachine and 3 others
yes. even money cant save u. im 24 and rich af and 0 way out of my shit life. i just rot in my parents basement.
Rotting with money is better than rotting without money. Don’t downplay this

• +1
Reactions: itsover00000000
No, it's not too late.

Rotting with money is better than rotting without money. Don’t downplay this
not at all. i feel 0 difference between being broke and rich as an ugly individual.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
not at all. i feel 0 difference between being broke and rich as an ugly individual.
Yeah man working like a dog just to pay the rent and bills and always tired and stressed is the same thing as having money and being able to travel and shit

Yeah man working like a dog just to pay the rent and bills and always tired and stressed is the same thing as having money and being able to travel and shit
Travel and do what? Sit in a hotel or walk around like a creep by myself? I would rather go to work and have at least some human interaction instead. If you're working like a dog then there's no reality where you wouldn't be rich. People who are poor are simply lazy and vice versa.

Travel and do what? Sit in a hotel or walk around like a creep by myself? I would rather go to work and have at least some human interaction instead. If you're working like a dog then there's no reality where you wouldn't be rich. People who are poor are simply lazy and vice versa.
Don’t latch on the travel comment im
just saying you have all the options in the world and only limited by your imagination.

Also I know plenty of people who work like dogs and they aren’t even close to being rich. It’s the system. You have the learn it instead of just working hard

Don’t latch on the travel comment im
just saying you have all the options in the world and only limited by your imagination.

Also I know plenty of people who work like dogs and they aren’t even close to being rich. It’s the system. You have the learn it instead of just working hard
such as what? you only mentioned traveling just like every other normie. theres nothing else to do.

theres no system. poor people are just lazy and stupid. im hard working and smart. thats the only difference.

such as what? you only mentioned traveling just like every other normie. theres nothing else to do.

theres no system. poor people are just lazy and stupid. im hard working and smart. thats the only difference.

They might be stupid in some cases which they can’t even help, but they are not all lazy. This is rich boy cope

They might be stupid in some cases which they can’t even help, but they are not all lazy. This is rich boy cope
im not a silver spoon. im a self made (multi)millionaire in less than a year. every poor person is utterly incompetent, lazy, and barely sentient.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Pikabro
no, it is not, its it mostly depended on iq

but seeing as you arent successful at 26 theres a 97% chance you are average or low iq

also it depends on what you mean as successful.
Bs.

IQ is of course an important feature when it comes to success but not even wanting to commit to anything (being lazy) can drive you away from that.

Angry cuck

• JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Respalier
im not a silver spoon. im a self made (multi)millionaire in less than a year. every poor person is utterly incompetent, lazy, and barely sentient.
What a CAP hahahahahaha

Why is this abnormality not banned yet?

u r being cringe at this point

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master

Mf stop wasting ur energy he’s larping

How? Not capping about shit everyone is just a crab in a bucket here.
poor = low iq, not lazy most of the time

laziness stems from lack of ability and realization of incompetence

i am lazy though

It's never too late.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
*It’s over.[/hidethanks]

It’s beyond over if you’re like me. The only things I want out of life are things that typically occur under the age of 18. I missed out on all of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Ragnar
[Hidden content]

It’s beyond over if you’re like me. The only things I want out of life are things that typically occur under the age of 18. I missed out on all of it.
how old are you

define successful. I know almost nobody of that age who I would say wow, he has achieved something.

yes. I'm 26. A KKHV

I wanna say no but even at 18 I feel like it's over

define successful. I know almost nobody of that age who I would say wow, he has achieved something.
read the last phrase of my post

Stop the delusion, you dont even have 1k to ur name. You are the biggest larper on here

what about at 35?

Stop the delusion, you dont even have 1k to ur name. You are the biggest larper on here

I don't even have 100 bucks to my name yet a mog the soul out of you, bitch 🤭

Also you're not fully grown until 35 OP, but as long as you are alive it's never too late to try...

I don't even have 100 bucks to my name yet a mog the soul out of you, bitch 🤭
so you are poor and also a dirty faggot? Ur parents must be proud. Also you will never mog me, you wont even mog anyone on here. U are a pathetic subhuman, consider killing yourself soon.

I have 26 and I improved a lot

so you are poor and also a dirty faggot? Ur parents must be proud. Also you will never mog me, you wont even mog anyone on here. U are a pathetic subhuman, consider killing yourself soon.
I just started working, dumbass... Give me half a decade and I'll show you my bank account 🤭

I just started working, dumbass... Give me half a decade and I'll show you my bank account 🤭
Half a decade just to be a pooron with less than 3 figures in his account. I’ll make ur entire yearly wage in a day u poor faggot.