Is 26 too late to change

Half a decade just to be a pooron with less than 3 figures in his account. I’ll make ur entire yearly wage in a day u poor faggot.
I'm leaving Brazil soon, retard
Also I challenge you to try to get rich here, good fucking luck 🤭

Half a decade just to be a pooron with less than 3 figures in his account. I’ll make ur entire yearly wage in a day u poor faggot.
I can get paid for sex and make your entire month overnight, coping beta manlet lol

I can get paid for sex and make your entire month overnight, coping beta manlet lol
Keep coping, nobody would pay you for sex other than blind old men.

Keep coping, nobody would pay you for sex other than blind old men.
That's why I got +50 touching, harassing, groping and multiple rape attempts done against me, right? Cuz only ugly people go through that 🤭

That's why I got +50 touching, harassing, groping and multiple rape attempts done against me, right? Cuz only ugly people go through that 🤭
Age?

You get sexually harassed by men and brag about it online, how pathetic.

Aren't you like 16 and still living with your parents?

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
You get sexually harassed by men and brag about it online, how pathetic.
Men are the majority, but not the only ones.

They don’t know how I make money or that I even have it. I can’t just move out all of a sudden
Boy, you got $500 but tell yourself it's $50,000.

• +1
Boy, you got $500 but tell yourself it's $50,000.
Lol. Come on a discord or telegram call and I’ll back out my ledger and exodus wallet live in front of you. You seem jealous because ur a slave wagecuck who works 12 hours a day, just for a teenager to make more than you.

They don’t know how I make money or that I even have it. I can’t just move out all of a sudden
So it's explained after all: you are just a kiddo that barely got out of your diapers... That explains your behavior, now I'm putting you on my "special needs list" hahahah

So it's explained after all: you are just a kiddo that barely got out of your diapers... That explains your behavior, now I'm putting you on my "special needs list" hahahah
A “kiddo” who is more mature than you + mogs you in every way possible. You are a worthless faggot, a grown man who is a complete failure.

Lol. Come on a discord or telegram call and I’ll back out my ledger and exodus wallet live in front of you. You seem jealous because ur a slave wagecuck who works 12 hours a day, just for a teenager to make more than you.
The IRS would find it very interesting to know how you make that much money at 16 tho... Not that I'll snitch, no I'm not that type, but it would be a shame if one of the many people you offend online read what I'm writing and liked the idea... Just sayin'🙄

I work 12 hours a day, but only 3 consecutive days a week. Money don't mean squat to me beyond the little bit of freedom it gives in order to be able to walk away from my job at any time without having to worry.

• +1
A “kiddo” who is more mature than you + mogs you in every way possible. You are a worthless faggot, a grown man who is a complete failure.
The ONLY thing I don't have in this life is money, my friend... Spent 25 years grinding and bettering myself, now that I got an income I'm going to shine ❤️

The IRS would find it very interesting to know how you make that much money at 16 tho... Not that I'll snitch, no I'm not that type, but it would be a shame if one of the many people you offend online read what I'm writing and liked the idea... Just sayin'🙄
Go ahead and report me to the “IRS”. You are showing how much of a low iq pig you are, now stop embarrassing yourself and quit replying.

I work 12 hours a day, but only 3 consecutive days a week. Money don't mean squat to me beyond the little bit of freedom it gives in order to be able to walk away from my job at any time without having to worry.
Poor fag cope.

He doesn't understand that money is worthless paper and what matters is the comfort you can get with it... I bet he hides all his under the couch ☺️

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Go ahead and report me to the “IRS”. You are showing how much of a low iq pig you are, now stop embarrassing yourself and quit replying.
I don't need to do it, I could, but you are not important enough for me to go after these things... You don't seem very smart given all failures in your OpSec tho: maybe you get kidnapped for ransom before the authorities know about this due to all the info you are spilling?

Poor fag cope.
Well what's the end goal for you? What's the point of having so much money? To buy stupid shit that stupid people buy? To impress sluts that are useless beyond their three holes? To brag on discord?

I don't need to do it, I could, but you are not important enough for me to go after these things... You don't seem very smart given all failures in your OpSec tho: maybe you get kidnapped for ransom before the authorities know about this due to all the info you are spilling?
You clearly have no idea what opsec is. I have never revealed any personal or private information on here, nor have I showed my face. I haven't disclosed how much I make either, you really think the IRS or similar authorities will track me down? Such a stupid and pathetic man you are.

You clearly have no idea what opsec is. I have never revealed any personal or private information on here, nor have I showed my face. I haven't disclosed how much I make either, you really think the IRS or similar authorities will track me down? Such a stupid and pathetic man you are.
With the info you gave, some deranged mercenary (who's reading) could easily go after some blackhat-for-hire to track you down then force you to wipe your account clean at gunpoint, also you would be lucky if they didn't bust your cheeks or split your wig after it 🤭

With the info you gave, some deranged mercenary (who's reading) could easily go after some blackhat-for-hire to track you down then force you to wipe your account clean at gunpoint, also you would be lucky if they didn't bust your cheeks or split your wig after it 🤭
LOL, ur so delusional its funny. This is real life, not a movie.

LOL, ur so delusional its funny. This is real life, not a movie.
If you really don't know how far human beings are willing to go for money, YOU are the one being delusional...

If you really don't know how far human beings are willing to go for money, YOU are the one being delusional...
It is so frustrating how stupid one can be.

It is so frustrating how stupid one can be.
Ok, YOU are the most enlightened sample of this species, all the rest of us are NPCs ☺️