Is 50 caliber round good for non-painful suicide attempt ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
introduction
I’ve been researching way’s to suicide with the least amount of pain and i have come across gun self infliction’s ( specifically barrett rifle’s with 50 caliber/12.7mm rounds and was wondering if thats enough to die with not even a single millisecond of pain ?.
The 50 cal headshot’s video

What the 50 cal round looks like
E61AF87F E28C 463D 8648 9DFD247D46B3
18E8497E 14B2 4E6D 9AC3 633C0309C783

i think i might choose HEI 50 cal rounds because the intense pressure should be able to liquify my pain recptor’s within a millisecond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 51465, High Cortisol Chad and 4 others
no use .22 LR

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
i'm sorry you're going through this man.
my DMs are open if you wanna talk or vent.

seriously, this shit is never a solution.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Axii, tombradylover and 7 others
i'm sorry you're going through this man.
my DMs are open if you wanna talk or vent.

seriously, this shit is never a solution.
Well it is now boyo and sure ill talk to you if i want too when im free but rn im figuring out how to get to the U.S and rent a barett 50 cal with high explosive rounds

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Razeb and pneumocystosis
Bro, don't fucking do this, it's not a solution, you can talk to me. Remind yourself these forums are not reality. There is so much more to life. Don't do this shit man it's really not worth it. Get off this damn page and reconnect with the people around you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 51465, tombradylover and 9 others
Bro, don't fucking do this, it's not a solution, you can talk to me. Remind yourself these forums are not reality. There is so much more to life. Don't do this shit man it's really not worth it. Get off this damn page and reconnect with the people around you
Ill see…

introduction
I’ve been researching way’s to suicide with the least amount of pain and i have come across gun self infliction’s ( specifically barrett rifle’s with 50 caliber/12.7mm rounds and was wondering if thats enough to die with not even a single millisecond of pain ?.

View attachment 2125919View attachment 2125921

i think i might choose HEI 50 cal rounds because the intense pressure should be able to liquify my pain recptor’s within a millisecond

outside of SMV and shit like that, there's a lot to live for in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, SidharthTheSlayer, <6PSLcel and 3 others
F7C91C0D 390A 4C39 BD5B 5912DA57AF6B

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Spergi, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
That literally doesn't mean jackshit, you have no idea how much more outside of "slaying" there is to this world
I will see but im getting tired…. And tired everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Baldingman1998 and RopeMaxxed
I will see but im getting tired…. And tired everyday
It does get better bro.... It really does. Don't make such a decision, just give it time and focus on something else.... You should get off this forum

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
That literally doesn't mean jackshit, you have no idea how much more outside of "slaying" there is to this world
bla bla bla, lets keep it real, at the end of the day everything connects with sex
sex is like adult business and other stuff are like child's play
after some time, children are going to stop playing so adults can talk with each other about what really matters.
op shouldn't kill himself tho

bla bla bla, lets keep it real, at the end of the day everything connects with sex
after some time, children are going to stop playing so adults can talk with each other about what really matters.
Im gonna do it anyways

Ur still a kid wait for your puberty to complete

• +1
just drink a beer or something we're all dying in the end there is no hurry

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
Honestly 12 gauge should be enough or bigger hunting round like 300 winmag
Try to be lower inhib(ask girls for sex)before u suicide tho as there is no going back

• +1
Honestly 12 gauge should be enough or bigger hunting round like 300 winmag
Try to be lower inhib(ask girls for sex)before u suicide tho as there is no going back
I see

Nigga youre just 16
And just me you wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
No it doesnt. Sex sells but it doesnt keep the world turning. People who say everything a man does is driven by sex fall into four categories.

1. Men who get too little, or no sex at all.

2. Men who get too much sex (fiends).

3. Women who don't have a clue what they're talking about.

4. Stupid kids on the internet who have been influenced by any or all of the above.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niki9911, Deleted member 16275, os_cria and 1 other person
Like what ?
like standing by the rocks and overseeing the water while there's a nice breeze blowing on by on a nice summer day. Serene. It's amazing to me because many years ago, long before modern civilization, these lakes were once giant glaciers. It's the small things in life. Sometimes, doing nothing is doing SOMETHING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 24444, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
you're too much of a pussy to do this. scared faggot.

12 gauge slugs would be best method. I believe it would be impossible to rope w a .50 calibre rifle due to the length

Tough times never last

I understand you want to take your life I wish you peace but if you don’t then maybe get out of your current situation.

most centerfire rifle calibers are good enough. you'd need to make a contraption for 50cal and the gun itself is incredibly expensive. serbu makes the cheapest one for 2500usd

theres more to life bro I promise bro don’t kill yourself you have so much to live for bro

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Tryingtoascend
theres more to life bro I promise bro don’t kill yourself you have so much to live for bro
I will see but i might go E.R and bomb the tower in the new york while im doing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Dr. Bludy and lunin7
I will see but i might go E.R and bomb the tower in the new york while im doing it
I was being sarcastic but that be a based way to go out blow up like the world trade

• +1
u already failed by typing this out. feds are on high alert pick a different location

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
I was being sarcastic but that be a based way to go out blow up like the world trade
Or im gonna try to detonoate all nukes in the world to every major city

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
u already failed by typing this out. feds are on high alert pick a different location
At least something exciting in my life for once….

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and 190cm90kg
go out with a bang
Gonna do everything i can before i rope

JB PUSSY here i come

If u cant attract JB pussy then you simply take it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and 190cm90kg
introduction

bruh shotgun

This cartoon is like level 9000 cope

99% of incels who commit suicide, die without anyone noticing that they're gone.
They rot in their houses and apartments for days or weeks, putrefying and leaking into the carpet until their neighbours report a smell.
Their suicide notes get skimmed over by a handful of cops who only care about ruling out a suspicious death, and unless they commit suicide next to their driver's licence nobody even identifies their body. The ones who make it to hospital and die have their unclaimed unidentified bodies sit in the morgue for a week while the lowest effort imaginable is made to find Next of Kin, and then they get handed over to the crematorium and all evidence they ever existed is destroyed forever, they don't even get a headstone.

If an incel posted to his public social media announcing that he was going to kill himself then in all likelihood no one would even read his post. In the best case scenario maybe he'd get one or two DMs from people virtue signaling, but it would just be bluepilled insincere bullshit like "there's so much to live for, problems are temporary, call the suicide hotline, get help"

Women love it when their husbands commit suicide because they get to be victims, bask in all the sympathy, inherit everything and then they get to be single again. To imagine that a girl who rejected a guy would even look at her phone and even know that he'd committed suicide is peak narcissism. To imagine that she would write a post about how sad it was is so hilariously delusional it defies comprehension.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, vermillioncorefan, Pikabro and 7 others

99% of incels who commit suicide, die without anyone noticing that they're gone.
They rot in their houses and apartments for days or weeks, putrefying and leaking into the carpet until their neighbours report a smell.
Their suicide notes get skimmed over by a handful of cops who only care about ruling out a suspicious death, and unless they commit suicide next to their driver's licence nobody even identifies their body. The ones who make it to hospital and die have their unclaimed unidentified bodies sit in the morgue for a week while the lowest effort imaginable is made to find Next of Kin, and then they get handed over to the crematorium and all evidence they ever existed is destroyed forever, they don't even get a headstone.

If an incel posted to his public social media announcing that he was going to kill himself then in all likelihood no one would even read his post. In the best case scenario maybe he'd get one or two DMs from people virtue signaling, but it would just be bluepilled insincere bullshit like "there's so much to live for, problems are temporary, call the suicide hotline, get help"

Women love it when their husbands commit suicide because they get to be victims, bask in all the sympathy, inherit everything and then they get to be single again. To imagine that a girl who rejected a guy would even look at her phone and even know that he'd committed suicide is peak narcissism. To imagine that she would write a post about how sad it was is so hilariously delusional it defies comprehension.
mega blackpill right here

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Zeruel
introduction

Its over gringo

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I was at the same dark place. I literally wrote a letter to my family. And i was about to do it but then I realised that if it's all for nothing then why bother dying.
If there's no meaning of anyone's existence then why would there be if I don't die. After all we're just bones and carbon bodies and we're not really alive the way we think. Our consciousness is nothing but sparks of electricity and chemicals. So my advice would be to not do it because there won't be god or a devil waiting for you....you will just simply sleep...

• +1
I was at the same dark place. I literally wrote a letter to my family. And i was about to do it but then I realised that if it's all for nothing then why bother dying.
If there's no meaning of anyone's existence then why would there be if I don't die. After all we're just bones and carbon bodies and we're not really alive the way we think. Our consciousness is nothing but sparks of electricity and chemicals. So my advice would be to not do it because there won't be god or a devil waiting for you....you will just simply sleep...
LDAR is better then dying ig... everyone is destined to die just some faster or earlier then others

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
introduction

Try Sodium Nitrite (in GTA V).

I'd choose something that wouldn't destroy my fucking face, this is looksmax after all why would I want to be an ugly corpse?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Tabula Rasa

Damn. One girl acknowledging a suicide of an implied college colleague is peak narcissism??

This is one of the most blackpilled comments i have read in recent times. This is amazing. It caught me off guard so hard bro. I have nothing more to say.

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Pikabro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back