Is 50 caliber round good for non-painful suicide attempt ?

This cartoon is like level 9000 cope

99% of incels who commit suicide, die without anyone noticing that they're gone.
They rot in their houses and apartments for days or weeks, putrefying and leaking into the carpet until their neighbours report a smell.
Their suicide notes get skimmed over by a handful of cops who only care about ruling out a suspicious death, and unless they commit suicide next to their driver's licence nobody even identifies their body. The ones who make it to hospital and die have their unclaimed unidentified bodies sit in the morgue for a week while the lowest effort imaginable is made to find Next of Kin, and then they get handed over to the crematorium and all evidence they ever existed is destroyed forever, they don't even get a headstone.

If an incel posted to his public social media announcing that he was going to kill himself then in all likelihood no one would even read his post. In the best case scenario maybe he'd get one or two DMs from people virtue signaling, but it would just be bluepilled insincere bullshit like "there's so much to live for, problems are temporary, call the suicide hotline, get help"

Women love it when their husbands commit suicide because they get to be victims, bask in all the sympathy, inherit everything and then they get to be single again. To imagine that a girl who rejected a guy would even look at her phone and even know that he'd committed suicide is peak narcissism. To imagine that she would write a post about how sad it was is so hilariously delusional it defies comprehension.

One of the many reasons for which ER is a must before roping.

introduction
I’ve been researching way’s to suicide with the least amount of pain and i have come across gun self infliction’s ( specifically barrett rifle’s with 50 caliber/12.7mm rounds and was wondering if thats enough to die with not even a single millisecond of pain ?.
The 50 cal headshot’s video

What the 50 cal round looks like
View attachment 2125919View attachment 2125921

i think i might choose HEI 50 cal rounds because the intense pressure should be able to liquify my pain recptor’s within a millisecond

Do you know how big a Barret is? How would you even do it?

Also don’t KYS

Live is not over after 25

I'll pray every night that you get reincarnated as chad.

Damn. One girl acknowledging a suicide of an implied college colleague is peak narcissism??

This is one of the most blackpilled comments i have read in recent times. This is amazing. It caught me off guard so hard bro. I have nothing more to say.

Funny GIF
Trust me. We need to keep people with life experience out of blackpill because I just can’t handle this at all.

@XtrovertNTnormalfag @InnerVoid @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @the BULL

Was every user on lookism like this? holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and vermillioncorefan
(FBI or Police I was talking about bombing the tower’s in Grand Theft Auto the video game aswell as nuking every city in GTA) its a G- mod called be a bomber day

introduction
I’ve been researching way’s to suicide with the least amount of pain and i have come across gun self infliction’s ( specifically barrett rifle’s with 50 caliber/12.7mm rounds and was wondering if thats enough to die with not even a single millisecond of pain ?.
The 50 cal headshot’s video

What the 50 cal round looks like
View attachment 2125919View attachment 2125921

i think i might choose HEI 50 cal rounds because the intense pressure should be able to liquify my pain recptor’s within a millisecond

yea that shit is huge

probably would be better to just use a shotgun

Inject nitrogen into your bloodstream

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Damn. One girl acknowledging a suicide of an implied college colleague is peak narcissism??

This is one of the most blackpilled comments i have read in recent times. This is amazing. It caught me off guard so hard bro. I have nothing more to say.

Funny GIF
Share some more blackpilled posts this is like the opposite of heroin

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Dont kys make money and go to giant implants get ll and laser eye color change then clavicle lengthinening roids perfect skin and hair dont kys please brother we all felt like that before

opioid overdose is without a doubt the most painless way to rope. You feel euphoric, pass out, and stop breathing. You won't know you're not breathing/dying, you'll just be in your own little world until you go unconscious. throw in a benzo and it's even more certain. most peaceful way to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back