Is a small skull a meme or is it a death sentence??

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Hey brahs recently i have been thinking why i am getting rejected by foids who are my looksmatches and below then i measured my head and my circumference is 22.5 inches.
I am 5.8"ft tall and i think my head is small but it is proportional in regards to my height.
Also i am a curry so we usually have not so good genes..
Thoughts?

its a call to rope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
I am 5.8"ft tall
i am a curry

just ldar bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, MiroslavBulldosex, Swagwaffle and 6 others
Skulls me

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I am not a virgin i lost my v card at 17 nd have had 2 gfs but now i am 21 and cannot seem to get any since breaking up with my last gf
Being a curry is only a death sentence in white counties tbh. He should just go to a rural area and get an arranged marriage in curry land

I feel bad for you because thats really sad

I am not a virgin i lost my v card at 17 nd have had 2 gfs but now i am 21 and cannot seem to get any since breaking up with my last gf
Use your wealth and marry a girl from the slums

Its a death sentence

The bigger the head, the more pleasing the head

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
For what bro it is only fault as i was anorexic and only ate about 1000 calories form 10-16 so it is all my fault...fml

Just betabuxmaxx bro

I edited. I meant i feel bad for you

Its a death sentence
So any solutions for it like surgery etc?
Or growing longer hair what are my options then brah
Its a death sentence

Honestly rope if u can't oneshot headbutt cunts to death.

Just grow a jewfro

Medium to long hair. It can give the illusion of a more proportionate head. You will still get skullmogged standing next to folks with regular skulls though. Case in point:

Last edited:
Its a thing

Small skull = big falio.

I've seen ugly guys with large heads and my popular friend has a small skull so I doubt it matters

Just japanmaxx buddy boyo

How small is your friends skull brah besides i know i have a small but it is not like i am extreme skullcel just slightly less

depends on how small, otherwise a small skull can make your frame look bigger. A small skull looks bad if the jaw is small, the cranium just has to be in the normal range.

depends on how small, otherwise a small skull can make your frame look bigger. A small skull looks bad if the jaw is small, the cranium just has to be in the normal range.
BRAH i have posted my pic so can you tell does it look very bad or is it ok

Attachments

• 20190501_235527 (1).jpg
    20190501_235527 (1).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 28
BRAH i have posted my pic so can you tell does it look very bad or is it ok
Looks normal, ofc you'd look like a child next to a 6'7 chad but next to your curry friends you should be fine

Looks normal, ofc you'd look like a child next to a 6'7 chad but next to your curry friends you should be fine
Yeah manlets look like children next to 6ft chads but thankfulllly the curry foids are very short so i can mog them easily.
Just gotta find a 5.2 to 5.3 ft foid and marry her.
And if i had a boy he will be on HGH and steroids all thorugh out his teenage years.

your skull is normal

these are rare even in the states. I don't know anyone who's 6'7. Tallest guy I know is 6'5 or something.
I see 6'4-6'7 guys every time I leave my house tbh.
Yeah manlets look like children next to 6ft chads but thankfulllly the curry foids are very short so i can mog them easily.
Just gotta find a 5.2 to 5.3 ft foid and marry her.
And if i had a boy he will be on HGH and steroids all thorugh out his teenage years.
Good strategy. It doesn't really matter how tall the girl is though, what matters is how tall you are in comparison to the other men in your area.
I wish my parents put me on HGH man

Good strategy. It doesn't really matter how tall the girl is though, what matters is how tall you are in comparison to the other men in your area.
I wish my parents put me on HGH man
Yeah being blackpilled has made me sure about how to raise my child if it were a boy ofc if it were a foid she would have no problem.
To be honest my father died when i was 10 so i had no male figure to guide.me.on how to be a man.
I wish no child should be born without a father or mother tbh ngl its sad.
Yeah but i just need one girl to say to yes and yes i admit i am looking for a cute girl since i am ok by curry standards as you guys rated me.
So i just need one girl and i will be set tbh
Also how tall are you brah

only matters in pictures not noticable irl unless extremely under sized

Yeah being blackpilled has made me sure about how to raise my child if it were a boy ofc if it were a foid she would have no problem.
To be honest my father died when i was 10 so i had no male figure to guide.me.on how to be a man.
I wish no child should be born without a father or mother tbh ngl its sad.
Yeah but i just need one girl to say to yes and yes i admit i am looking for a cute girl since i am ok by curry standards as you guys rated me.
So i just need one girl and i will be set tbh
Also how tall are you brah
A father figure is great but if it's the typical bluepilled curry father you would be bluepilled now which isn't ideal either.
You shouldn't struggle with getting a cute Indian girl. At least I hope so. Because you facially mog a lot of men even in western countries.
I'm 5'11 btw

Is curry land extreme blupilled cunt worshiping cucks?

only matters in pictures not noticable irl unless extremely under sized
a small skull does effect overall facial aesthetics tho but ya normies wont notice ur skulls undersized imo

Women don’t care about skull trust me

It’s meme bring me a study that shows that women like big skull JFL at you incels

A father figure is great but if it's the typical bluepilled curry father you would be bluepilled now which isn't ideal either.
You shouldn't struggle with getting a cute Indian girl. At least I hope so. Because you facially mog a lot of men even in western countries.
I'm 5'11 btw
Brah you are already tall i thought you were like 5.4 or something.Srs you are good heigt wise.
Yes but i will try to raise my son best as i can if i ever ascended tho
Is curry land extreme blupilled cunt worshiping cucks?
Yes bro also the ratio here is extremely bad brah so even the ugly ones behave like stacy also i read a study smoewhere that in the age group 15 to 24 there are about 1
.5 to 2 million men more than females in India.So yeah currycels are fucked and not even arrange marraige is gonna save them
Yes
a small skull does effect overall facial aesthetics tho but ya normies wont notice ur skulls undersized imo
i know this brah but mine is not exceptionally small or anything just small besides i belive it only.matters as long as you are not a extreme skullcel
Women don’t care about skull trust me

It’s meme bring me a study that shows that women like big skull JFL at you incels

They do not care as long as the face is aesthetic brah but if u ugly as fuck then even a warrior skull wont save you

Last edited:
How can she slap?

Its not good but its not a death sentence in itself. I've know Chads with small skulls. Do you think it kept them down?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 1588
but i am no chad brah

I see 6'5+ guys very rarely but I don't know them. Also not everyone super tall is chad.

5’8 and a curry?

I see 6'5+ guys very rarely but I don't know them. Also not everyone super tall is chad.
True. Most people that are that tall have ugly faces, but their SMV is still high because of their height.

• +1
Reactions: Somerandombroseph
Yeah but at that height face does not even matter you are a mooging machine
True. Most people that are that tall have ugly faces, but their SMV is still high because of their height.