A

ArcticStorm

Banned
Mine is vertical , Is it ideal ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gonthar
@mrriceguy @User49

That's how humans are supposed to evolve - getting a more and more vertical forehead....
an-artists-depiction-of-the-potential-future-evolution-of-v0-revygklxzida1.png
2fb8v0k80001000.jpeg
d1ktmh4-7c22088e-dde9-4210-b3bd-39b3db350523.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
That's how humans are supposed to evolve - getting a more and more vertical forehead....
2fb8v0k80001000.jpeg
So am I more advanced then ?:feelshah:
Lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25190 and Gonthar
Rope asap if you don't mog this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 17595, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
probably not, probably indicates bad browridge and shit i wouldnt know idk

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23778
i mean if you have questions about single features like this then look up model pics and judge for yourself

idk this guy looks ugly, look at gandy chico o pry etc etc etc

thats incel trait bro u need a sloped forehead

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23778
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Vertical and square shaped forehead with hair is good

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ArcticStorm
even vertical forehead wont save an incel

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
2fb8v0k80001000.jpeg
You know that evolution occurs due to natural selection, something inexistent in modern society, right?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gonthar
You know that evolution occurs due to natural selection, something inexistent in modern society, right?
Yeah...maybe....we will see....
Big brains however should give a social advantage and make it more likely for a person to reproduce and pass his genes.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
Slightly sloped is ideal.
Vertical forehead makes you look like a dork. My forehead is nearly vertical and I hate it
Muhh high class

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and BongMog
Fully vertical is neotenous and feminine. No man should have this. Some slope is ideal. Doesn't have to be crazy but fully vertical takes away from the strength of the profile. Not to mention that if your forehead is fully vertical your browridge is nonexistent

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
As long as you have good supraorbitals and your forehead is fine from the front it is good. Browridge is one of the biggest meme of male aesthetics, literally useless. Some have big browridges but still not deep set eyes.
Slightly sloped forehead>vertical forehead> Neanderthal forehead> round forehead.

• +1
Reactions: stpzkmpfwg, 5'7 zoomer and BongMog
As long as you have good supraorbitals and your forehead is fine from the front it is good. Browridge is one of the biggest meme of male aesthetics, literally useless. Some have big browridges but still not deep set eyes.
Slightly sloped forehead>vertical forehead> Neanderthal forehead> round forehead.
20500.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: materialistic and It'snotover
Nope it's a female dimorphic trait

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Supraorbitals is your browridge though. So what do you mean?

Deep set eyes are a meme just the same though. As long as they're not bug eyed that's fine. Also deep set eyes are a combo of good supraorbitals and cheekbones. Just a strong brow or strong cheeks don't guarantee deep set eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
my shi sloped n im 15

Attachments

• 1ED1D854-36BC-4DBD-8B51-E83B52E4C097.jpeg
    1ED1D854-36BC-4DBD-8B51-E83B52E4C097.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 0
  • 6BEF4F4D-041F-4386-8322-B1F14D7E6933.jpeg
    6BEF4F4D-041F-4386-8322-B1F14D7E6933.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 0E656636-3700-4C68-AA2A-7CC2442C5817.jpeg
    0E656636-3700-4C68-AA2A-7CC2442C5817.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
Supraorbitals is your browridge though. So what do you mean?
Nope. Supraorbitals are literally the bones of the eyebrows, while the Supraorbital ridge aka browridge is just above the nasal bridge. 1: What matter most about the browridge is its position, not mass and 2 the hooding coming from browridge was one of the biggest misconception from psl for many years, then why do you think chico has more hooded eyes than momoa despite having a small browridge? Same for barrett, their hooding is made by protruding supraorbitals with good shape and mass and some fatpad. You can have Neanderthal forehead and still uee, i've seen many exemples irl. I agree with what you said about deep set eyes, a good browridge or malar area don't guarantee deep set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
Nope. Supraorbitals are literally the bones of the eyebrows, while the Supraorbital ridge aka browridge is just above the nasal bridge. 1: What matter most about the browridge is its position, not mass and 2 the hooding coming from browridge was one of the biggest misconception from psl for many years, then why do you think chico has more hooded eyes than momoa despite having a small browridge? Same for barrett, their hooding is made by protruding supraorbitals with good shape and mass and some fatpad. You can have Neanderthal forehead and still uee, i've seen many exemples irl. I agree with what you said about deep set eyes, a good browridge or malar area don't guarantee deep set eyes.
chico actually has a big browridge, he just also carries alot of fat on his forhead that fills in the indent between his glabella and frontal eminence. Chico's glabella to frontal eminence angle when standardised for the frankfort is 71 degrees which is ultra masc and is part of the secret to his harmony.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover