Iron
Post ideal tan coloring for a guy

904E9C47 852B 431E 9B65 9C1CCD03A306

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, coispet, Zeta and 1 other person
Maher

For a white guy? Around 3-4 on the Fitzpatrick scale of skin colors.
He would look much worse with his natural pasty skin which is a 1 or 2.

A good tan alone brings up your overall attractiveness almost as much as a good individual facial feature.

Outside pure physical attractiveness, skin tone is also a social indicator in white people. Centuries ago, tanned skin was seen as low class due to most of the population being bound to outdoor labor except nobles.
Since the 1920's-1930's, tanning has been a sign of extroversion, financial ability to travel a lot and higher social agreeableness.

(I realize other cultures like East Asia also prize lighter skin tones, but there is no counterbalance for this like there is in white countries - nobody thinks a tanned Asian is just well-traveled or more extroverted)

tldr; Just get a deep tan if you are white. Being pasty is a dating death sentence especially in anglo countries. The UK in particular is notorious for women who will even mock pasty guys for being "nerds" or "shut ins" even if they are athletic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, sportsmogger and jinnu
View attachment 2844535

A good tan alone brings up your overall attractiveness almost as much as a good individual facial feature.

Outside pure physical attractiveness, skin tone is also a social indicator in white people. Centuries ago, tanned skin was seen as low class due to most of the population being bound to outdoor labor except nobles.
Since the 1920's-1930's, tanning has been a sign of extroversion, financial ability to travel a lot and higher social agreeableness.

(I realize other cultures like East Asia also prize lighter skin tones, but there is no counterbalance for this like there is in white countries - nobody thinks a tanned Asian is just well-traveled or more extroverted)

tldr; Just get a deep tan if you are white. Being pasty is a dating death sentence especially in anglo countries. The UK in particular is notorious for women who will even mock pasty guys for being "nerds" or "shut ins" even if they are athletic.
I agree. This skin tone looks good and attractive. The thing with asians is they dont tan the same as white people cause they lack red undertones. Looksmin for them. What do you think of mike thurstons tan coloring. I personally think its a bit better than this one. Its just a bit darker.

not mine. don’t do the beta carotene cope it makes you orange. it’s either melanotan or cope

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Red undertones is halo on any skincolor, except for giga dark and giga pale

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
View attachment 2844535

Tanning isn’t worth it

IMG 1746

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel