Is Above Average (4.5 PSL or 5.5 IRL) Enough?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
A lot of PUA sites or red pill forums say all you need to do is be facially above average, everything else is a bonus, what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
A lot of PUA sites or red pill forums say all you need to do is be facially average, everything else is a bonus, what do you think?
They don't say you need to be above average. They say that the average is enough. Otherwise, less PUAs/Ex's PUAs would be visiting this forum.

Yes. Even being 3.5PSL is enough if you just want to get some ugly girl one or twice a year at most.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Oberyn, CEO of Sex and 7 others
what’s ur pheno

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
A lot of PUA sites or red pill forums say all you need to do is be facially above average, everything else is a bonus, what do you think?
6 PSL minimum, the PUA's are full of bs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2846
it can be, it all depends on the people around you for example if all the people around you are below average/average then yes. if everyone around is above average then no.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and BigBoy
Above average is enough if you have a social circle.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones, Atman and BigBoy
5/10 face, 6'2+ height, big dick = irl slayer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ExtraBones, Brazitard, RAITEIII and 2 others
If you don't look like Channing Tatum it's over. Jordan Barrett or Yao Ming is ideal. Legend has it if you're 7' 6" girls can't see your face and only your dick

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, RichardSpencel and BigBoy
NO ITS NOT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BE 4.5 PSL.

5/10 face, 6'2+ height, big dick = irl slayer
All that I need is approaching then lol
it can be, it all depends on the people around you for example if all the people around you are below average/average than yes. if everyone around is above average then no.
Woudnt it make seem you above avg too as you are in society of pretty guys?
what’s ur pheno
Im balkN eastern europe white
They don't say you need to be above average. They say that the average is enough. Otherwise, less PUAs/Ex's PUAs would be visiting this forum.
Good looking loser claims above avg

How tall are you

ethnics ----> 4.8 PSL or 6/10 minimum to get a gf
whites -----> 3.2 PSL or 4/10 minimum to get a gf

at least where I live

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, PubertyMaxxer, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
How tall are you
Im 6'1'' or 6'2'', getting a gf is no problem for me I think but Im just wondering on opinions.

Its a bit more work than for a model but I have a huge frame and height halo to my slightly above average face

at least where I live
No ethnics in eastern europe

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, BigBoy and Deleted member 3328

at least where I live

By that scale I’m 4.4 PSL atm. Gotta climb up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Short Ugly and Brown
The guy in your avatar is tall but do you see him get girls?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Im 6'1'' or 6'2'', getting a gf is no problem for me I think but Im just wondering on opinions.

Its a bit more work than for a model but I have a huge frame and height halo to my slightly above average face

No ethnics in eastern europe
Yeah you should do good
Just ntmaxx

at least where I live
Can someone quickly give me a conversion table between PSL and decile (out of 10) scale? Will be very much appreciated.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Can someone quickly give me a conversion table between PSL and decile (out of 10) scale? Will be very much appreciated.

It’s simple so like one scale is out of 10 and the other out of 8. So to figure out PSL to IRL conversion just do (X PSL/8) times 10. That’ll generate the equivalent IRL rating for the ‘X’ PSL.

at least where I live

I agree with the ethnic part. But I think for the white part the realistic minimum should be 3.6 PSL or equivalently 4.5/10 IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and EthnicelAscension
It’s simple so like one scale is out of 10 and the other out of 8. So to figure out PSL to IRL conversion just do (X PSL/8) times 10. That’ll generate the equivalent IRL rating for the ‘X’ PSL.

I agree with the ethnic part. But I think for the white part the realistic minimum should be 3.6 PSL or equivalently 4.5/10 IRL.
COPE

at least where I live in California I've even seen as low as 3.5/10 white dudes get gfs

my sister only dates and has dated white dudes

one of her boyfriends was 3.5-4/10 but he's 6foot3 and white

ethnic girls will make way for white men

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and ArabIncel
All that I need is approaching then lol

Woudnt it make seem you above avg too as you are in society of pretty guys?

Im balkN eastern europe white

Good looking loser claims above avg
if all the guys around you are above average then that becomes the average for that area. say if every guy was 4.5psl then that would be the average of that area so to make yourself more noticeable to women you would have to be 5psl.
but if the average guy of that area was 3.5/4psl then 4.5psl would be enough to stand out to women

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
@FatmanO you've been asking the same fucking thing since you joined

we literally had this thread 500000 times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, DidntRead, Titbot and 1 other person
COPE

at least where I live in California I've even seen as low as 3.5/10 white dudes get gfs

my sister only dates and has dated white dudes

one of her boyfriends was 3.5-4/10 but he's 6foot3 and white

ethnic girls will make way for white men
Where in California do you live?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
if all the guys around you are above average then that becomes the average for that area. say if every guy was 4.5psl then that would be the average of that area so to make yourself more noticeable to women you would have to be 5psl.
but if the average guy of that area was 3.5/4psl then 4.5psl would be enough to stand out to women

Just move to India theory. Where the average of any given area is at most 3.5 PSL (no chance it’s above, not in a million years).

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Enough to what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and XXX22
Last edited:
Im 5'10 4 PSL with birth hips and i have a virgin 19 yo ugly gf. If ugly girls are enough for you, then i'd say yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
A lot of PUA sites or red pill forums
Im 5'10 4 PSL with birth hips and i have a virgin 19 yo ugly gf. If ugly girls are enough for you, then i'd say yes
i have seen you post like 100 times about having an ugly gf bro you gonna hop in that pussy or what record it it will be like animal planet two truecels going against god by mating

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Stingray, FatmanO and 2 others
Received 638083279949446

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and rockndogs
Above average is not good enough

Women rate the average man as below average

A 4.5 face with other good traits is enough, if you have great height or frame it's plenty. But if you just are PSL 4.5 overall you're not attractive. You need to be just a little bit attractive. I would say top 20% is where you want to be looks wise. Yes it is extremely hard to break into that group if you are starting below average which is why there aren't that many looksmaxxing success stories. If all you had to do was be above average there would be tons of guys ascending with one or two looksmaxxing tips. You don't need to be amazing but looking at you needs to release dopamine in her brain. If you can do that women will want to be with you. If you can't it doesn't matter how many ugly guys you are less ugly than.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 16220, HighIQcel and 6 others
i have seen you post like 100 times about having an ugly gf bro you gonna hop in that pussy or what record it it will be like animal planet two truecels going against god by mating

imagine our truecel son. Fwark he will be the next incel saint

@FatmanO is the biggest chad to ever grace psl srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blitz and FatmanO

Do she likes you for real?

Enough for what bro? I'm telling you that being PSL 6 is minimum for guys under 6'2 to keep AVERAGE girl interested, these girls have SO MANY options only a matter of time before they get bored of your ass

Yes you can maybe get ugly/fat gfs to commit but they be bitchy/less sex/high % of cheating

All these dudes dont get how much BS sub PSL6 men deal with their gfs, it is not IDEAL

Also from personal experience not having a jawline = dont want to leave the house

When you have jawline and get stares everywhere and everybody acts like your a celebrity I cant go back to being sub 6 looking mf'er being invisible

Also one time I went to a gym and there was like 5 dudes in there over 6'3 I wanted to commit suicide right then and there, I will never accept my height, it will be written on my grave " Here lies sub 6 foot manlet genetic failure "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and DidntRead
5 psl and 5'10" with other good qualities is enough to have an active sex life.

Thats him

I agree for the most part but would add the extra condition of “being white” or at least “light-skinned” (if ethnic) to that list. 5 PSL translates to about 6.25/10 IRL. A medium-skinned curry or Arab or whatever wouldn’t really be able to have a decent sex life at that point even if they’re 5’10” and have a decent frame. A white guy, however, would be able to. Most people generally put me at about 4.4-4.5 PSL which is roughly 5.5-5.6/10 IRL. For me, as a medium-skinned ethnic, to have any chance at a decent sex life I’d have to go to around 5.5-5.6 PSL which is roughly 7/10 IRL (which isn’t going to happen). Getting to 5 PSL/6.25 IRL won’t really change my chances by a lot.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy