is abuseddogmaxxing legit?

teraover

teraover

epitome of abused dog
acting like an abused dog so that women take pity on you and fuck you and decide "well he seems to be struggling but he also seems pretty cute so why not" if you look good enough. not ideal for ltr but for short term flings it's a cheatcode.

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
is that how low ur willing to stoop for sum attention (not even pussy)

yea, fems seem to fall for that trick alot, seeing as how many subhumanoid cucks get with nice girls

• +1
Reactions: teraover
are girls pure there ? do they cover up n shit? waiting for the right one?
not really, least muslim practicing country out of any arab country. also the men are bitchmade like the ones in sweden and canada

Last edited:
not really, least muslim practicing country out of any arab country. also the men are bitchmade like the ones in sweden and canada
only way i can see ur strategy working is with a ran through girls
gl

Doesn't work on dark triad countries where foids treat depressed guys/struggling guys like subhuman dogs

ran through = someone who sex is normalized for them
retard logic, sex is normal for everyone
maybe if u are chad u can get away with it
i'm ltn and i got away with it
Stop making shit up
this is a very real thing just speak to more women, one of them will surely cry about having an ex who 'abused' them when in reality he self pitied too much and vents too much to her in order to get closer to her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
retard logic, sex is normal for everyone

i'm ltn and i got away with it

this is a very real thing just speak to more women, one of them will surely cry about having an ex who 'abused' them when in reality he self pitied too much and vents too much to her in order to get closer to her.

epitome of abused dog​

JoinedMar 3, 2024Posts12Reputation4