Is adding 5k more for jaw widening in bimax worth it?

K

k99

Bronze
There is still 0 results of bimax widening does anyone know or have any results

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
only Giant is doing it AFAIK

There is still 0 results of bimax widening does anyone know or have any results

i mean Ramieri and Concealing do this literally too but i need a real before and after not a scan or a plan
then you'd probably only get one only if you get a consult. Most don't want to share b/a on the internet for obvious reasons

then you'd probably only get one only if you get a consult. Most don't want to share b/a on the internet for obvious reasons
yes i get it i mean they could literally only show their jaw without their whole face but whatever

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
yes i get it i mean they could literally only show their jaw without their whole face but whatever
It depends on what your goals are. If you have a very narrow jaw then it can be a good idea to get it to just get a wider baseline (for future jaw implants (bigger jaw -> you need smaller implants -> less risk of masseter dehiscence etc.)). If you already have a good jaw and want more flared gonions or whatever then I'd just straight up go for implants.

It depends on what your goals are. If you have a very narrow jaw then it can be a good idea to get it to just get a wider baseline (for future jaw implants (bigger jaw -> you need smaller implants -> less risk of masseter dehiscence etc.)). If you already have a good jaw and want more flared gonions or whatever then I'd just straight up go for implants.
its not very narrow but my gonions are very bad (inward) i cant see my gonions from the front view