MOUTH WIDENING

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
Has anyone here have results for mouth widening other than @Phillybeard1996 on another note Philly how should I be opening and closing the mouth widen device or just leave it alone in my mouth? Got ts from Ali express btw

Attachments

• IMG_5249.jpeg
    IMG_5249.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i got semi decent results nothing major though

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
just stick some aliexpress microplastic and other toxic shit filled dildo in your mouth to get nasiolabal folds and 2mm more lip width theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, IMPROVINATOR, UZB_Strebl and 3 others
just stick some aliexpress microplastic and other toxic shit filled dildo in your mouth to get nasiolabal folds and 2mm more lip width theory
i already have nasiolabial folds what’s toxic in this mouth widener boyo seems like ur just retarded

no mouth widening for your pheno

over

i already have nasiolabial folds what’s toxic in this mouth widener boyo seems like ur just retarded
its from aliexpress and u're voluntarily poisoning urself with plastic in ur mouth and I‘m the retard, jfl, have fun sucking on that thing

no mouth widening for your pheno

ever
U litterly joined 2 weeks ago u fucking worthless nigger what’s up with u graycels

I would recommend dermastamping the region in where your nasiolabial folds are and applying volufiline there everyday whilst you mouth widen, im also applying it to my lips to make them more larger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, UZB_Strebl and shalomnigga
mine came today also jfl i think we got the same one

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and shalomnigga
Hope you get results it doesn't matter how you open or close mouth

• +1
mine came today also jfl i think we got the same one
I bought one from AliExpress but it was too narrow for my mouth, I decided to go the extra mile and just 3D print it from the Mouth Widening Appliances thread in BotB

• +1
I bought one from AliExpress but it was too narrow for my mouth, I decided to go the extra mile and just 3D print it from the Mouth Widening Appliances thread in BotB
mines a little narrow but fuck it it’s better than nothing i’m gonna wear it while i sleep

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Has anyone here have results for mouth widening other than @Phillybeard1996 on another note Philly how should I be opening and closing the mouth widen device or just leave it alone in my mouth? Got ts from Ali express btw
wide lips are because of wide palate you can't widen your lips that much and they will become downturned

mines a little narrow but fuck it it’s better than nothing i’m gonna wear it while i sleep
if it does widen your mouth it will mess up your harmony your mouth should be as wide as your chin

wide lips are because of wide palate you can't widen your lips that much and they will become downturned
My lips are already downturned:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: dehydrated
if it does widen your mouth it will mess up your harmony your mouth should be as wide as your chin
mouth to nose ratio is more important than mouth to chin

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, Ricky212, shalomnigga and 1 other person
lips have nothing to do with your palate

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3