Is an unfrauded (fully compressed at night) 6'2/188 cm a good height for college/uni ?

SurgeryEnjoyer

SurgeryEnjoyer

Le/Fort/3
Even tho people here always say 5'9 or 5'10 is the average height, where i live most young white/black men are on average 6'0-6'1, with 6'3-6'4 not being that rare. So would a legit 6'2 pass in uni? I know it's definitely not short (which is the most important thing, since being short is more of a disadvantage than being tall is an advantage) but is it still decent/tallish ? If you are from the netherlands/uk/germany/scandinavia i would like to know how does that compare to the average height here.

yes

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Cant say for those european countries but in the tallest states in the United States where its only white ppl and the average is the highest in the country a strong 6'2 is tall enough to be called tall by others and a halo for sure at that height youll be guessed 6'4 by normies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 23530 and SubhumanCurrycel
It's a good height dude. Just be lean and in good shape and try to get as wide shoulders as possible and abs. There is no country where the average height is 6'2 so you are above average everywhere and pretty much every normal person is gonna say that's pretty tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 23530
Cant say for those european countries but in the tallest states in the United States where its only white ppl and the average is the highest in the country a strong 6'2 is tall enough to be called tall by others and a halo for sure
6'2" is tall anywhere

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Banderacell, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
6'2 is like the average height in university

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, TeenAscender, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
Even being a genuine 6' is fine at uni tbh unless you really crave having a height halo, being "the tall guy", etc.

• +1
Yes, its pretty damn close to top tier

• +1
It's probably ok if you wear some small lifts.

• +1
retarded question so just fishing for compliments

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jrobts., TheDragon, TeenAscender and 2 others
im 6"0 and alway s heightmogged in gym

its oevrr
I'm the same height and that happens to me constabtly as well, my gym is full of 6'2-6-4 dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23530
I'm the same height and that happens to me constabtly as well, my gym is full of 6'2-6-4 dudes
Ye I was exaggerating a bit as there are plenty of manlets there as well but more tall people on average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Ye I was exaggerating a bit as there are plenty of manlets there as well but more tall people on average
probably bc most guys in that range are lanky af, so it makes sense they would want to fill out their frame

Yes it's quite alright

Even tho people here always say 5'9 or 5'10 is the average height, where i live most young white/black men are on average 6'0-6'1, with 6'3-6'4 not being that rare. So would a legit 6'2 pass in uni? I know it's definitely not short (which is the most important thing, since being short is more of a disadvantage than being tall is an advantage) but is it still decent/tallish ? If you are from the netherlands/uk/germany/scandinavia i would like to know how does that compare to the average height here.
first of all what country are u from? second as someone from germany i can tell you that most people here overrate height and underrate face. face is number one height is secondary AS LONG AS YOU ARE TALL ENOUGH which means 5 11 or 6 ft + trust me you will get mogged by height but a good face contrary to to forum belief is FUCKING RARE height alone will never make pussies as wet as a perfect face also over 6 3 you dont get this huuuge boost everyone is talking about 6 ft to 6ft 3 IS IDEAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back