Is anyone else somewhat recessed on one side of their face but good on the other

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
My left side looks fucking disgusting. No ramus, high gonial angle and my orbitals are even worse on that side. My right side is a bit better with lower gonial angle and longer ramus and better cheekbone defintion.

Any short-term fixes to this? I might just get that eppley guy to put some implants on one side of my face, I assume that would be significantly cheaper than a whole face change.

So does anyone else have this issue?

Nah man I’m well developed from genetics

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
There is an asymmetry to my face (everyone does to an extent) but it's not noticeable at all to anyone. When I look at my right side profile, my brow ridge and nose look completely different to my left side profile. I can't pinpoint what's causing it, but I know my eyebrows grow a bit differently. Everything else is pretty much identical though; no other asymmetries. I think my right profile looks a lot better, primarily due to the nose shape.

my asymmetry is terrible. instead of implant maybe you shave off the stronger side. i would prefer that over implant because fuck implants

yes, like 1 in 10000 bad. I have condylar resorption, tight neck muscles/torticollis and asymmetrical plagiocephaly. Get your tmj's assessed.

It's a long complicated process to correct. Bimax, further osteotomies to jaw and cheekbones or an assortment of strategically placed facial implants, then maybe some soft tissue work to eyes. I have bimax ticked off, then I'm looking at a jaw angle implant to affected side, custom implants to orbital (infra, lateral and supra regions) and cheekbone complex, taban eye work, and hairline lowering to further camouflage skull asymmetries. When all is over minus $100k and tedious recovery I have to contend with bimax relapse due to my fucked up tmj joint and uneven muscle tension, and the bone erosion of implants. One unlucky result could fuck me over too. It's amazing I'm probably above average looking at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 8904
bumping this old thread because this is exactly my problem wtf
op did you get it fixed

bumping this old thread because this is exactly my problem wtf
op did you get it fixed
lol nah

and (unsurprisingly) over a year of mewing, chewing, and facepulling did not make my assymetries better (I was 15 when I made this post)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, NateJacobs and Deleted member 16677
lol nah

and (unsurprisingly) over a year of mewing, chewing, and facepulling did not make my assymetries better (I was 15 when I made this post)
Haha fuck.. I have decent forward growth on one side but my other side looks so subhuman.. my jaw is literally more developed on my left side, idk why, do you have the same problem? I guess surgery is the only way to fix this. Man why do I gotta have so many problems

My left side looks fucking disgusting. No ramus, high gonial angle and my orbitals are even worse on that side. My right side is a bit better with lower gonial angle and longer ramus and better cheekbone defintion.

Any short-term fixes to this? I might just get that eppley guy to put some implants on one side of my face, I assume that would be significantly cheaper than a whole face change.

So does anyone else have this issue?
Could be lighting or bone deformity.

Haha fuck.. I have decent forward growth on one side but my other side looks so subhuman.. my jaw is literally more developed on my left side, idk why, do you have the same problem? I guess surgery is the only way to fix this. Man why do I gotta have so many problems
yea asymmetry is caused by uneven forces on the developing face. Nothing you can really do about it besides surgery

I have a deeper antegonial notch on my right side but other than that nothing

:feelsrope:It’s all so tiring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
This is partially mentalcel unless people (Normal NT people not autists) point it out to you IRL

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover