Recessed chin from only one side

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
When I was taking side profile pics, it was always from the right side of my face, it sometimes looked like I had a very good forward growth so I coped that I’m basically halfway through being attractive. Well as my autism progressed, I took a pic of my left side some day, and found that my gonial angle was even higher and my chin was ending well behind my lips.

I since took both of my side pics from the exact same positions, and it just seems that my chin and jaw is recessed from the left side but correct (the chin projection) on the right side. I still have round gonions and short ramus - downward growth, on both sides, but my left side is the most unattractive thing on my face so far, how is it possible?

bro only mewed on half his face

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer, mike21, shalomnigga and 1 other person
Classic asymmetry, most people have this.

They just haven’t noticed yet, your mind just kinda ignore it.

Trying to fix it is a fool’s errand.

When I was taking side profile pics, it was always from the right side of my face, it sometimes looked like I had a very good forward growth so I coped that I’m basically halfway through being attractive. Well as my autism progressed, I took a pic of my left side some day, and found that my gonial angle was even higher and my chin was ending well behind my lips.

I since took both of my side pics from the exact same positions, and it just seems that my chin and jaw is recessed from the left side but correct (the chin projection) on the right side. I still have round gonions and short ramus - downward growth, on both sides, but my left side is the most unattractive thing on my face so far, how is it possible?
Probably because of mewing 😭😭😭

because one of your sides is better developed which is normal

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Deleted member 39692
how can you fix tihs

No matter your asymmetry your chins always gonna come to one point that is most projected. Would've assumed this would be equal on both sides my man