Ranjeet Dipshit

Ranjeet Dipshit

OY VEY
title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, pig_face and User28823
i hapent on be a successful businesmanx

I run a digital service agency (started as a freelancer then started outsourcing work). I wont say which service I offer, but I basically meet with clients (I have listings on a couple different freelancing and outsourcing platforms), decide on how to divvy up the work and split it up to freelancers I have good relationships with. Some projects I'll work on myself or I'll do some parts myself (I've worked in the field but don't many years of professional experience in it). In practice, it's a bit more complicated than that. The individual parts need to interact with each other so I have to create a kind of scaffolding to make sure everything comes together seamlessly when delivered to the client.

I don't actually make very much money from this. No more than when I worked a regular shit job in the field. There's a lot of potential upside though and this is more enjoyable. Worst case I go back to working a job and put the more impressive looking projects on my portfolio.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
I run a digital service agency (started as a freelancer then started outsourcing work). I wont say which service I offer, but I basically meet with clients (I have listings on a couple different freelancing and outsourcing platforms), decide on how to divvy up the work and split it up to freelancers I have good relationships with. Some projects I'll work on myself or I'll do some parts myself (I've worked in the field but don't many years of professional experience in it). In practice, it's a bit more complicated than that. The individual parts need to interact with each other so I have to create a kind of scaffolding to make sure everything comes together seamlessly when delivered to the client.

I don't actually make very much money from this. No more than when I worked a regular shit job in the field. There's a lot of potential upside though and this is more enjoyable. Worst case I go back to working a job and put the more impressive looking projects on my portfolio.
how much u earn?