Is anyone here an OG blackpiller?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
When I say OG, I mean around the time of ER or even further back. If not then when did you discover the blackpill?

Just lol @ you if you weren't sending mewing guides by fax back in the 80s

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, Variety Jones, reddotguy and 8 others
End of 2020

only 2 i know of are @Amnesia and @_MVP_ but that's cuz they're both 30+, 90% of this userbase were still baby's when ER went ER

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and randomop
I discovered in 2020 covid era

@LampPostPrime

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I was lurking lookism in early 2015 or so. Got rhinoplasty same year as being blackpilled JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, LampPostPrime and Lynxress
@alien @_MVP_ @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
i've been here for fucking years

Wish I found lookism in 2014/2015 man :feelspepo: I was so chronically online back then but still didn’t know about it. It would’ve helped me a lot on the onset of puberty

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, FaceAboveAll and med
Wish I found lookism in 2014/2015 man :feelspepo: I was so chronically online back then but still didn’t know about it. It would’ve helped me a lot on the onset of puberty

Back then, I was 11 / 12 years old, playing roblox, exploiting on games and turning into an autistic titan on prison life. Good ol' days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and ElTruecel
I've only been on lookism. Much more brutal than this place.
yea i was here since the tailend of puahate, dunno how I lasted this fucking long ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
Sadly I discovered the BP in September 2022 :feelscry:

My life would be so much better if I discovered the blackpill when I was 15

My life would be so much better if I discovered the blackpill when I was 15

True. People as young as 10 are finding out about this stuff, which is too young. 15 is good though. Wish I found out a bit earlier tbh

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
No way buddy I found this site off tiktok

Also should only include actual posters not people who looked at the forum a few times when they were a kid then say they're an old browser

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Also should only include actual posters not people who looked at the forum a few times when they were a kid then say they're an old browser

I heard all the older incels are rotting on incel.is, as that's full of millennials, unlike all the zoomers on this site jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i got rhinoplasty and chin implant because i was a birdcel in 2002 @ 18 years of age

• Woah
Reactions: Variety Jones
yea i was here since the tailend of puahate, dunno how I lasted this fucking long ngl.
do you miss it? or prefer how it is now with zoomers

do you miss it? or prefer how it is now with zoomers
meh i miss the people i used to know like ullzzang and tyger and other users that i vaguely remember. But, it's whatever tbh. Now, it's just new neeguz n shut. It is what it is. Cycle of life n shut.

Back then, I was 11 / 12 years old, playing roblox, exploiting on games and turning into an autistic titan on prison life. Good ol' days
Made some good memories on that game with my brother and friends back in 2015. It's a shame the sniper update never got released lol

IMG 4916

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and FaceAboveAll
Made some good memories on that game with my brother and friends back in 2015. It's a shame the sniper update never got released lol

View attachment 2797431

Yeah I remember exploiting that game hard. I used to put nude images on the sky box too. Its still exploitable, but nowhere near as it used to be. Roblox is so shit now.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and GunDevilHybrid
I started browsing Sluthate in 2014 just after PUAhate was nuked due to ER. Used to post as Chris Jones on incels.is

I started browsing Sluthate in 2014 just after PUAhate was nuked due to ER. Used to post as Chris Jones on incels.is
Damn this is your first post since 2018. Is there a lot more of the OGs on incels.is, as this website is mostly zoomers

Damn this is your first post since 2018. Is there a lot more of the OGs on incels.is, as this website is mostly zoomers
I wouldn't know. I haven't posted on incels.is since 2020.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
When I say OG, I mean around the time of ER or even further back. If not then when did you discover the blackpill?
I was a red piller true and through starting about four years before ER.

@OldRooster interacted with ER on bodybuilding forum

• Woah
Reactions: Variety Jones, ElTruecel and FaceAboveAll
I wouldn't know. I haven't posted on incels.is since 2020.
Why did u randomly start posting on these forums after 4 years and after 6 years considering u left in 2018

Why did u randomly start posting on these forums after 4 years and after 6 years considering u left in 2018
Was checking up on a user I used to talk to.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No. But I am coping much better these days. You can only take so many blackpills.
Ah fair. Also seems like u left .is spring 2021 so not too long ago

What's that Prison game called again? Prison Break? Great game.
Close, game is called Prison Life on roblox. It has a lot of copycats on the platform too tho

i'm old /r/ incels and r9k user from 2015

went on psl on 2017

still khhv btw